Chapter 17

University of LOVE♥

The last period of the day has just been finished.

All of the students make the halls crowded, leaving their books on their lockers.

Donghae and Jessica was left behind by Super Generation.

"Sica.." Donghae called.

"Neh?" Jessica replied while smiling at her boyfriend.

"Let's date.. It's been a long time ago we just date alone.." Donghae said with his puppy eyes.

Jessica was giggling looking at Donghae with his puppy eyes.

Jessica pinched his cheeks and gave a peck on his lips.

"Of course! I miss dating with you alone, oppa.." Jessica held Donghae's left hand with her right hand while walking together with Donghae.

Donghae smile at her.

They walk through the hallways holding hands. The students who doesn't go home yet was staring at them.

"What a cute couple!" someone whispers. "They are so sweet.. I hope my boyfriend would do that too!" a girl whispers.

"No! It can't be happening!" Hara said to KARA.

If you don't know.. Hara, Seungyeon, Gyuri, Nicole, and Jiyoung had fight with the WOnder Girls and made their own groups.

"I can't believe Jessic ais stealing my Donghae!" Hara said angryly.

"Taeyeon took my Leeteuk away!!!" Gyuri whined. "Siwon is been poisoned by that Tiffany girl!" Nicole angryly said.

"We have to get a revenge on them!!!!" KARA shouted.

They smirks. "You will get this from us, SNSD!" Jiyoung said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very very short chapter!

Mianhae~~~!!!

I have a Lunar New Year dinner in my house.

I have to prepare all my needs..

Sorry! :P