Chapter 19 "The Incident"

University of LOVE♥

One day in SM University, Donghae was chilling out, walking at the university's garden.

Hara was passing through and sees Donghae walked alone.

She smirks as she sees Jessica walking through the hall going to the garden and she plans something to broke the two off.

Hara approached Donghae and cling her arms to Donghae's.

Donghae was shocked and look at her.

Hara glanced at the hallways, Jessica was already approaching them.

Hara hugs Donghae that makes HaeSica startled and said, "Nado Saranghaeyo, oppa!".

Donghae noticed Jessica's presence and broke the hug.

"Oppa.... Are you cheating on me?!" Jessica shakily asked with tears in her eyes.

"Jessica.. It's not what you think about..." Donghae tried to explain.

Hara smirks at their fight.

"I HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica yells, burst into tears. Her tears was because she was angry yet sad.

All the students in the school heard it and ran to the garden, seeing their fight.

"First was the Sunye problems.. Now what?! And now, you're cheating on me with Hara?!?!?!" Jessica asked painfully with tears rolling through her cheeks.

Tiffany approaches Jessica, her bestfriend and hugs her.

Jessica push Tiffany slowly..

"Sorry, Fany.. But this is MY problem.." she whispers in English.

Tiffany nodded in understandment and walked back to Siwon.

"Sica.. Let me explain.." Donghae starts to tear up.

"What are you gonna explain, huh?! You broke my hearts two times!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica yells, still crying.

"Sica.. Please, hear me fir--.." Donghae said but cutter with Jessica's high pitched mad voice.

"I had enough, oppa!! You're just TOO MUCH!!" Jessica said.

"WE ARE OVER!" Jessica yells in the top of her lungs and ran off crying.

Donghae was in tears and looked at Hara angrily.

"Because of you, I broke up with my girlfriend. Don't you dare to show your face in front of me!" Donghae yells and ran off, catching up Jessica.

The SuJuGen was chasing her as well.

 

Jessica is still running with tears in her eyes.

She didn't see that there's a high speeded truck is gonna crashed with her.

Super Generation and Donghae sees it and approach Jessica.

But it was too late..

Jessica is crashed with the truck and blown away for 7 meters!

"JESSICA!!!!!!!!!!!" Super Generation shouted.

Donghae and Tiffany approach Jessica first.

Donghae hugs Jessica while Tiffany is trying to call the ambulance.

"O.. Op... Oppa..." Jessica said weakly.

Donghae brokes the hug and lay her head on his lap.

"Neh..?" Donghae asked shakily while crying.

"Don't... Leave me... For.. Hara..." Jeasica weakly said.

"I am not gonna do that!" I love you.. She was clinging on me suddenly.." Donghae explains in tears.

"Oppa...." Jessica whispers, losing her voice.

"Yes?" Donghae sobbed.

"Sa..rang..hae.. Yo..." Jessica said and losses her conscious.

"Jessica.. Wake up! This isn't funny!!" Tiffany shouted while her tears is rolling down through her cheeks.

Super generation approaches them and the girls cry.

Luckily, the ambulance come fast and drove off to the hospital with Donghae and Tiffany in the ambulance.

The medical team drag Jessica urgently to the operation room and prohibit Donghae and Tiffany to come in.

They waited outside and the boys and girls come.

"Why? Why? Why?" Donghae repeated his sentence over and over.

"Why it must be her? Why not me?!" Donghae bursts in tears.

Tiffany sobbed and cried heavily, Siwon hugged her and let her cry in his embrace.

After 4 hours waiting, the doctor came out.

" Are you all Jessica's family?" the doctor asked.

" We are her sisters." Taeyeon said in tears.

"Well, Ms. Jung's operation is succeeded.." the doctor said with a sad smile.

"Why are you using that sad smile?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Well, the bad news is.... She's in COMA." the doctor continued. "But you can see her now.".

 

Seohyun open the door and all of them went in.

The boys let the girls have their time with their sister first.

"Jessica..." they cried. "Please wake up... You promised me to sing a duet with me.." Taeyeon sobbed.

"Sica.. You said you want to play with me again this Saturday..." Sunny said in a sad aegyo voice.

"Sica.. You're my best friend.. Please wake up.. I don't have anybody to speak English with.." Tiffany cried.

"Sica.. Even tough we fight a lot at the house, I really love you.. I missed when we dance together like the old days.." Hyoyeon cried, forcing a smile.

"Sica... I missed you calling me 'Yul Seobang~' again... Please wake up.." Yuri's face soaked with tears.

"Sica... I'm hungry.. You always said that you will treat me at the restaurant.." Sooyoung cried heavily.

"Unnie.... Please wake up.... Wake up my favorite unnie.... You promised me, you will teach me how to sing better because I'm bad at singing..." YoonA hold Jessica's hand.

"Unnie... Don't leave us... We all missed you. I missed how you hug me and teach me the things I don't know.." Seohyun cried.

 

The girls let the boys have their time with Jessica this time.

They all approaches Jessica's bed.

"Please wake up, my favorite dongsaeng..."Leeteuk caressed her hair.

"Jessica! Don't leave us... I will miss your voice... You're my second duet partner after Taeyeon!!" Yesung said sadly.

"Please, don't leave us, Sica.." Sungmin begged.

"Come on, Sica.. You promised you will dance with me and Hyoyeon!!" Eunhyuk said.

"Jessica.. You're my best friend.. I want to tell you more about my problems.. Please wake up.." Siwon cry, being a sensitive guy.

"Dongsaeng! I've promised you to teach you cooking!!" Ryeowook said in his sweet voice.

"Jessica.. Wake up... Or I will punch you with my boxing gloves!" Kibum said in English sadly.

"Jessica.. Wake up..." Kyuhyun shake her body lightly.

They all leave the room to give Hae some privacy.

 

"Sica... Please... Wake up!" Donghae cried for his girlfriend.

He held her hand while sitting at the chair beside the bed.

"Don't leave me.. I love you... I missed how we used to date.. How we used to joke together.. How you gave me your deathly glare.." he chuckled.

"And the way you kissed me.. I missed you already.. Even if you're just in a coma for 9 hours... Bogoshipeo.. Na jeongmal bogoshipeo, yeobo.." Donghae cried heavily and sobbed a few times.

"Don't leave me.." Donghae continues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter, guys?

I know, I know... It's a sad one..

But please comment and subscribe again!!!

Gomawoyo~ (;