NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ!!

University of LOVE♥

NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ!

 

I know I supposed to update today.. But I'm in a really really super BAD MOOD today because of my yesterday's problem at SCHOOL..

 

Here's my problem, IF you want to know:

 

There's a friend .. No! Enemy of mine that were my friend.. BTW, she's a GIRL.. Me and my 2 friend hates a boy named Stefanus..

And my EX-FRIEND (the girl i was talking about)likes Stefanus..

My friends and I was sick of him hypocrite/ two-face..

Me and the 2 friend says that he was a two-faced put-on boy in front oy my EX-FRIEND..

Suddenly, she cries.. The thing is, did I ? No, i didn't!

And she suddenly says that me and my two friends are STUPID with her Y-COQUETTISH kind of way!

I am very emotional, I clenched my fist and I asked her with my angry tone that the 6th grader's boys scared of..

She said "I like him better than you guys! And I'm taking his side instead of yours!". She uses her angry face, but, I'm not scared of it.. Who do she thinks she is?! *SLAPS HER IN MY MIND* She IS popular than I am, but I'm still in the popular girls.. But she's really annoying!

Does I asked her to take my side?! NO!!! And slowly, I started to cry because I'm mad..

A 6th grader teacher saw me and my girl Best Friend, why did we cry.. And I tell her the story..

When I told her "The girl said that me and Nadya (my best friend) is STUPID", the teacher widen her eyes because she's a really strich person..

And she told my friend to call all of the 6th grader students and the girl (her name is Regine)..

In front of the 6th grader teachers, she said I gave my middle finger to the one she likes..

I was like "WTF?! I don't do that! All I do is call him a TWO-FACED BOY!!!"..

I explain all the things to my teachers..  And she got scolded..

Haha! I AM SO HAPPY I WIN THIS BATTLE FROM HER!

When she was scolded (she was scolded in front of me)

I was like "HAHA! IN YOUR FACE, ASSH**LE!" sorry for the rude words..

But, even I wins..

Every time I see her just passing by or stops to chit-chating with her LOSER "DUMPSTER" friend,(because everytime the 6th graders girls have a fight, the dumpster girl approaches one of them and be their friends..) I wanna punch her face! She was so.. ugh!

 

Sorry, readers and subscribers because I didn't update today!! :(

You know my problems now, right? I am toooooo emotional to write a chapter.. MIANHAE~

O yeah! And I was planning to end this fanfic actually..

I write this chaptered fanfic for 20 chapter long!

And it's quite successful for me because I'm still a newbie.. kekeke~

But.. If you think I should continue this story.. Comment please?

Or..

Take this pole, readers!

 

 

Kamsahamnidaa~

 

And one more thing! If you have a opinion for my EX-FRIEND /SLASH/ ENEMY, you can leave a comment on the comment box!

Thanks..!!! :D

 

[P.S.] Once again, I'm sorry because I'm not updating!! :(

 

LOTS OF LOVE,

 

 

♥   ♥   ♥   ♥

HaeSica04IceFishy