Chapter 20 "You're Back!"

University of LOVE♥

It's been a month since the accident has happened.

But Jessica was still in coma.

The Super Generation especially Donghae visited her everyday after school.

One day, Donghae came with flowers in his hand.

He changed the flower on the boqoute and sit beside Jessica.

"Princess.." he started.

"It's been a long time since I talked to you alone.." he paused.

"I really really missed you.. Your beautiful voice, your embrace, your kiss.." he caressed her cheek and hold her hand.

"Not just me.. All of us, your sister, even my boys being so lonely without you.." Donghae said.

"Your parents, your younger sister Krystal and the Heechul guy went here. But you're still unconscious." Donghae teared up.

"I missed you, Princess.. Please come back.. Don't leave me alone, Sica.." Donghae cried silently but sobbed.

All of the sudden, someone tapped Donghae's shoulder.

Donghae is startled. He wipes his tears and look at the person who tapped him.

It's Tiffany. "Oh, It's youm Fany.." Donghae give her a sad smile and look back at Jessica.

"I know it's painfull, oppa.. Even if the girls and I were not her real sisters, we feel a really deep pain in our hearts." Tiffany teared up but she wiped it away.

'Jessica didn't wan't me to be sad.. She likes me when I was smiling!' Tiffany tought positifely.

"I know it's harder for you.." Tiffany sit beside Donghae.

Tiffany looked at Jessica with her sad eye smile.

"Annyeong, Sica! It's been a long time since you sleeped.." Tiffany make a sad face.

"But it's okay..! I'm still visiting here a lot of times.. But, even tough I really missed you.. Do you know? There's someone who missed you the most.." Tiffany glanced and smiled at Donghae.

"Yes, he is Lee Donghae, your boyfriend! Even tough you said you're over with him.. You were just mad! You're still his girlfriend!" Tiffany hold her hand.

"So please, Sica.. Please wake up.." Tiffany and Donghae both looked down and drop a tear.

Tiffany let Jessica's hand go and cry.

And suddenly, a thumb wipes Tiffany's tears.

Tiffany was startled and look up.

 

"Sica!!!!!!" Tiffany squaled, crying in happiness and hug her. Donghae looked up when Tiffany squeals and smiled widely.

JeTi broke their hug and Jessica sees Donghae.

Her face became grumpy.

"What are you doing here?" Jessica coldly said.

"I'm visiting my girlfriend, of course!" Donghae said cheerfully.

"Who said I'm still your girlfriend? Didn't I make it clear? We Are Over!" Jessica repeated the painfull words.

"Sica.." Tiffany said.

"Jessica! Please.. Don't you remember? Before you were unconscious you said that you loved Donghae oppa!" Tiffany shake her body lightly.

"Of course I remembered! I was just acting, silly!" Jessica laugh and hugs Donghae.

"I missed you, chagi-ya.." Donghae hugged her tight.

Jessica broke the hug and smiled.

"So, how long I have been here? I mean, coma?" Jessica asked.

"One month!" Tiffany and Donghae said in unison.

Jessica widen her eyes and look at the two.

"One month?! I'm already here for one month?!" Jessica said in disbelieve.

"Well, yeah... Even your parents and your siblings went here.. Oh! You're gonna miss your twin!!!!" Tiffany said.

"My twin came here?!" Jessica said happily.

"You have a twin?! Why don't you tell me?" Donghae said.

"Ehh.. Sorry.." Jessica said.

15 minutes later, all of her friends came to her room.

"Sica!!! We missed you sooo much!" they all said and make a group hug.

"We missed you A LOT!!!" they all said.

The door slided and there's Jessica's family visiting her with a big smile.

Her mom and dad approaches her and hug her.

Her mom burst in her happy tears and kissed her cheek.

"I'm so glad you're awake.." her mom sobbed.

Jessica hugged her sister Krystal and kissed her cheek.

"Unnie... I'm scared that you will leave me.." Krystal pouts.

"Of course I'm not going to do that!" Jessica chuckled.

"Ehmm.." Heechul faked a cough.

"Oppa!!!" Jessica cutely whined and hugs her twin.

"How was my twin?" Heechul asked.

"I'm fine now, oppa! Don't worry..!" Jessica said with a bright voice.

Heechul broke the hug.

"Who is your boyfriend here, twinnie?" he whispers.

"The one that was wearing the green shirt..." Jessica whispers.

"Nice one, twinnie.." Heechul whispers and smile.

"I guess i will be going.. I have a tons of work in the company.. Annyeong~" Heechul waved and leave with Jessica's family.

"The doctor said you can go home tommorow!" Taeyeon clapped and hug Jessica.

"Yeah.. I'm excited!" Jessica smiled.

"Hey.. Let's eat tomorrow!" Siwon offered.

"Where?" All of them asked.

"At the cucumber restaurant!!" Siwon jokes.

"Yahh!!!!" Jessica pouts.

"I'm kidding, Sica!!!" Siwon laughed.

Then, Jessica brighten up.

She smiled at her friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it, guys?

My mom said I can play the computer now!! XD

Because tommorow I'm free from studying!!

My school is having an Open House.... :D

So! Thanks for commenting and subscribing the story..

And one more thing..

Can you check out my newest fanfic?

A River Of Teardrops : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/132241/a-river-of-teardrops-haesica-sad-supergeneration

Please subscribe and comment on the story too!!

But, I will update it tommorow or maybe at the weekends..

But, don't worry.. I promise I will update it (: