Chapter 18

University of LOVE♥

Hara dislikes that Jessica was always clinging at Donghae.

She want to plan something bad for Jessica, so she can have Donghae for her own.

When Hara was walking with Gyuri at the mall,

she sees Donghae and Jessica hugging and shares pecks on the forehead nor cheeks and nor lips.

Hara was really mad indeed.

"Yah! Why don't you plan a revenge on her? She steals YOUR Donghae!" Gyuri said.

"I'm waiting for the right time..... Just wait you Jessica Jung... you'll get my revenge if you keep clinging on MY Donghae!!!" Hara said with evil smirk on her face.

"Oppa, is getting late.. I think I have to go home.. The girls are gonna be worried.." Jessica said.

"Aww... Okay.." Donghae pouted. Donghae drives Jessica home and walked her to the door.

"Annyeong oppa! Today I had sooooooooo much fun!! Jeongmal Saranghaeyo!!!!!!" Jessica said making a big heart with her hands.

"Me too... I had so much fun with my Ice Princess.." Donghae said hugging Jessica.

 

They release the hug and their lips met.

Donghae and Jessica shared a long passionate kiss.

Jessica wraps her arms on Donghae's neck while Donghae wraps his muscular arms on her small y waist.

Donghae starts to slips his tounge to Jessica's mouth and explore all over .

Jessica was enjoying their passionate kiss.

But she was out of breath and broke the kiss.

"Oppa.. I guess I better get inside.." Jessica said.

"Yeah.. It's getting late, princess... Annyeong!" Donghae waved and walked to his car.

"WAIT, OPPA!!!!" Jessica shouted and ran to Donghae.

Donghae didn't know what will she do.

Jessica approach him and gave a last goodbye kiss to Donghae.

"Drive safely, My Fishy Prince..." Jessica said.

"I will... Annyeong!" Donghae waved from his car and drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's the SHORT chapter?

Boring right?

But thanks for reading!!!!

And thanks for my new subscribers!!!! :D

Love Love Love♥