Words Can't Describe

At Least I'll Always Have You

 

Yo Seob- (Tears start to form) (Everything’s alright… I have to believe that… I’ll just pretend that way… and I’ll just ocuppy myself tomorrow… (a tear rolls down his cheek) … I’ll just occupy myself…)

-That night-

-Na Hyun and Dong Woon arrive home-

Dong Woon- You know Na Hyun, you reminded of the character Sung Woo In Young from the drama “In Need of Romance”. Am I right? Was that her name? But anyway^^ there was a time that she also forgot she and her boyfriend broke up^^ hahaha; but she’s old so it’s ok if she sometimes forgets, you on the other hand^^…

Na Hyun- Tsk =) (pinches Dong Woon) It’s something only women understand! It has nothing to do with age, but with the heart! Well, anyway, thanks for treating me out to dinner Woony ^^ But you didn’t need to.

Dong Woon- It’s alright of course ^^ You treated me to ice cream, I treat you to dinner ^^ Did you have fun Na Hyun? Are you happy?

Na Hyun- Of course I am! =) It was a really great day ^^

Dong Woon- Haha^^ Good to hear! Well, I’m retiring for the night! Good night Na Hyun ^^

Na Hyun- Good night Woony^^ (hugs Dong Woon) Thanks for everything =)

-Na Hyun goes into her room; Dong Woon lies down on the couch-

Dong Woon- (YAWN)… thanks for a great day Lord^^ It sure is hard cheering up someone with a broken spirit; I’m glad Na Hyun had fun today… man… I’m so tired…

*RING RING*

 

Dong Woon- (mimics telephone voice) The phone you are trying to reach is currently…

Doo Joon- Dong Woon, stop messing around^^ By the way, this is on speaker so Gi Kwang and Hyun Seung can also hear you.

Dong Woon- Oh! Hyung! Sorry ^^ I’m just tired; I really didn’t want to answer the phone. I had to make sure Na Hyun was happy today… who knew that even just eating together was exhausting ^^

Doo Joon- I would like to say good job! =) Everything in the plan went well today!

Dong Woon- Oh? Now, could you please tell me what the plan was? I was shocked to see you guys at the ice cream shop.

Doo Joon- We fooled Yo Seob into thinking there was something between you and Na Hyun^^ The heart you made with your hands was perfect for the job^^ But what was that about?

Dong Woon- Oh! I had no idea the plan was about me and Na Hyun being together. Actually, about the heart…

-Dong Woon explains what happened…-

Doo Joon- Oh, so that’s what it was about… Gi Kwang, are you teaching him these kinds of things? ^^ If Dong Woon becomes a playboy, I’m holding you responsible.

Gi Kwang- (T_T) HAAAHH?? I’ve got nothing to do with this. But ^^ I am impressed.

Hyun Seung- Thank goodness; there’s really nothing between you and Na Hyun

Dong Woon- (O.O) !! Of course! Why? Did you guys think we were dating behind your backs?

Doo Joon- Well, we didn’t…

Gi Kwang- …but Yo Seob felt uneasy about you 2 being alone together.

Dong Woon- (O.O) !! So that’s why he was acting so strangely at the shop! I have to apologize to Yo Seob hyung!

Hyun Seung- Well, actually, it’s because of his discomfort that the plan was a success =) But don’t apologize just yet; let him hear it straight from Na Hyun tomorrow ^^

Gi Kwang- When he hears nothing’s going on, he’ll feel much better; especially if she is the one to tell him^^

Dong Woon- Ah… ok, gotcha ^^

Doo Joon- Ok! ^^ Here’s the plan for tomorrow…

-Doo Joon and the others instruct Dong Woon on what to do tomorrow-

-Finally, the day has arrived…-

Na Hyun- Yeah! (>o<) Baking contest day! The chocolate milk is all mine!! But I’ll share with you of course Woony Oppa ^^

Dong Woon- Haha^^ Na Hyun, could I ask something of you? But, don’t get the wrong idea.

Na Hyun- Sure; what is it?

Dong Woon- Could you… dress very pretty today? =)

Na Hyun- …?? What for?

Dong Woon- (chuckle) I just have a feeling that it might help you gain points from the judges ^^ After all, you’re already pretty in casual wear; I’m sure you’ll steal people’s hearts when you actually dress up ^^ Could you wear something feminine please? ^^

Na Hyun- …?? O-k… Well, if I’m going to be baking, there’s no need for such a thing Dong Woon^^ Can’t I just go as I am?

Dong Woon- (T_T) OK, fine! I’ll tell you the real reason! I… (BLUSH)… I’ve been thinking and… I never had the chance to see Na Hyun dressed up… haha… I imagine you to look very stunning… would it be ok? … aish (>.<)(covers his face with his hands) I’m so embarrassed right now! Never mind! Never mind!

Na Hyun- (O.O) (BLUSH) … Well… I guess… it’ll be alright since you asked like that… I guess I’ll go get changed…

-Na Hyun runs to her room totally red-

-Dong Woon, also totally red, calls up Doo Joon-

Dong Woon- Hyung (-_-)! This is seriously so embarrassing! I am never doing this again! Na Hyun should be respected! Respected I say! And I don’t want her to get the wrong idea! What if she thinks I’m some kind of ert!?

Doo Joon- Well, that’s YOUR problem ^^ We’re only doing this for Na Hyun and Yo Seob anyway, so stop complaining and go on with the plan =)

-Puts down phone-

Dong Woon- (-_-) (Aish… I don’t like using my boyish charms to woo friends… but, since it’s for Yo Seob and Na Hyun, maybe she’ll forgive me (TT_TT)…)

-Na Hyun comes out-

Na Hyun- (BLUSH) How’s this?

-Yo Seob’s house-

Yo Seob- Ok ^^ Let’s get going!

Doo Joon- Hold on; you’re not going dressed like that, are you?

Hyun Seung- You look too casual Yo Seob.

Yo Seob- Well, it’s not like I’m entering some formal event; it’s just a baking contest.

Gi Kwang- Still, you could dress up a little more. Pretend you’re going on a date with Na Hyun ^^

Yo Seob- (-_-) What’s with this all of a sudden?… oh, and… what did Dong Woon say when you called him yesterday? Is he still going to the dentist with you guys?

Doo Joon- Oh… (^_^) He didn’t answer his phone. Pretty suspicious, right?

Gi Kwang- ^^ Maybe he really is planning to enter the contest with Na Hyun.

Hyun Seung- If so, you have to be there to catch them; right Yo Seob?

Yo Seob- Tsk; they can do as they please ^^ It won’t affect me!

Doo Joon- Haha ^^ What’s with that smug look of yours? This is all an act right? You’re trying to cover up the pain with that kind of thought; saying things like “it won’t affect me” =) Well, you better keep to your word Yo Seob. If you can do that, then why don’t you dress up well and go look for a date?

Yo Seob- A… date?

Gi Kwang- Yeah; you’re single now remember? ^_^

Hyun Seung- Maybe seeing someone new will cheer you up, you unrequited lover =)

Yo Seob- (O.O) GEEEHHH!? (angry) Hey! Who’s love was unrequited!? It didn’t happen like that; Na Hyun loves me back and I know it! We broke up because of the army leader!

Doo Joon- ^^ (chuckle) I knew it; he still isn’t over her.

Gi Kwang- Poor man; can’t even find a new girl even though there’s ton of fish in the sea ^^

Hyun Seung- Maybe he only goes for fish that get caught by the army =)

Yo Seob- (mad) (-_-) Knock it off! I’m SO over her! I’ll go get changed!

-Yo Seob mumbles angry words as he goes to change in his room-

Doo Joon- The mission seems to be going well ^^ Now we just have to get them together at the baking contest.

-Later on, the 2 groups make their way to the baking contest. They finally arrive at the venue-

-Dong Woon and Na Hyun-

Dong Woon- Well, we’re here ^^ I guess I’ll get going now; the guys are waiting for me. Have a good time at the baking contest ^^

Na Hyun- Ah…

-Dong Woon about to leave-

Na Hyun- Wait!

Dong Woon- What is it?

Na Hyun- As much as chocolate milk is something I’d use to replace water, I really… don’t want to enter this contest alone… I think I’ll just come with you guys to the dentist.

Dong Woon- Ah!! … but… I really wanted you to win for me… I was so excited when you said you’d enter the contest.

Na Hyun- But… I used to do almost everything… with Yo Seob by my side… It feels a bit lonely to do something like this alone…

Dong Woon- Don’t worry Na Hyun; you won’t be alone.

Na Hyun- You’ll cancel the dentist appointment?

Dong Woon- Huh? Of course not; what I meant was, you’ll be fine ^^ Trust me (hugs Na Hyun) You’re going to have the time of your life.

Na Hyun- (-_-) That’s a bit exaggerated; it’s just a baking contest.

Dong Woon- Yeah ^^ Well, I couldn’t find words to say. Please just be strong and do your best, ok? I have to go now.

Na Hyun-… Ok then… bye Woony Oppa.

Dong Woon- (walks away) Oh, and Na Hyun…

Na Hyun- Yes?

Dong Woon- You look amazing today ^^ See ya!

-Dong Woon leaves-

Na Hyun- (… Woony Oppa sure is trying his best to cheer me up… Ok! I’ll win this for him! Give me strength God! And thankyou for this fun contest! ^^ I’m going to enjoy it and forget my troubles for a while!)

-Meanwhile-

-Hidden near the bushes-

Dong Woon- (using cellphone) Doo Joon hyung! I just left Na Hyun.

Doo Joon- Good; where is she? We’re near the entrance of the bakery.

Dong Woon- As it turns out hyung, some of the contest activities will be held outside the bakery; so Na Hyun is east from the entrance, where the first activity will be held. You can’t miss it; there are tables set up and you’ll see tons of people getting aprons from the bakery staff.

Doo Joon- Alright; good job. You did well ^^ By the way, where are you?

Dong Woon- Me? I’m hidden near some bushes ^^

Doo Joon- Alright then; stay there. We’re going to leave Yo Seob near Na Hyun. As soon as that’s done, we’ll join you near the bushes =)

Dong Woon- Ok! Fighting!

-Doo Joon pockets his phone-

Yo Seob- So? Are you still going to the dentist?

Doo Joon- Yeah ^^ We’ll meet up at Na Hyun’s house

Yo Seob- Oh… so I guess they won’t be entering the contest then. See? =) I knew nothing was going on.

Gi Kwang- Yeah… but now that I think about it, there might actually be a possibility that she’d come with us to the dentsist ^^ Then everyone would know about their hidden relationship but you ^^

Yo Seob- (-_-) Are you seriously trying to piss me off?

Gi Kwang- Nope ^o^ Just being open to possibilities is all =)

Hyun Seung- Speaking of possibilities… do you guys think, if there’s no relationship between Dong Woon and Na Hyun, that she would actually enter this competition for the chocolate milk?

Yo Seob- (O.O)!… Well… she does have a thing for chocolate milk…

Doo Joon- Haha^^ A world of possibilities, eh? Well, we better get going now Yo Seob =) Dong Woon’s waiting for us.

Gi Kwang- Or, both Dong Woon and Na Hyun are waiting for us =)

Hyun Seung- Or, they actually could be doing something else and using this dentist thing to hide the truth from us =)

Yo Seob- (-__-)?? Would you guys just leave?

-Doo Joon, Gi Kwang, Hyun Seung leave-

-Later on, they meet up with Dong Woon near the bushes-

Dong Woon- !! Hyung! Quickly; the competition’s about to start >o<

Doo Joon- (grin) This is gonna be a good show ^^

-ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!! THE COUPLE BAKING CONTEST IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL OF YOU HAVE GOTTEN AN APRON FROM THE STAFF. TO THOSE WHO ENTERED THE CONTEST BUT ARE SINGLE, FIND A PARTNER QUICKLY! WE WILL BEGIN IN 15 MINUTES FOR THE FIRST EVENT-

Yo Seob, Na Hyun- (?? O.O HAAAHH!!?? COUPLE BAKING CONTEST!?)

-Na Hyun (East of the entrance)-

Na Hyun- (sigh)… (Woony Oppa probably didn’t know this contest is for couples… T_T I’m no longer part of a couple!! It hurts a lot to be entering a contest with this kind of mushy atmosphere >.<)

-Yo Seob (East of the entrance; not far from Na Hyun)-

Yo Seob- (irritated) (-_-) (Those hooligans! They knew this all along, didn’t they!? T_T Are they purposely trying to cause me a psychological breakdown due to depression!?)

-Yo Seob and Na Hyun sigh at the same time-

*SIGH*

 (Woony Oppa said to have fun…)

 (They said to just find someone else…)

(…BUT…)

(…entering this contest…)

(if it’s not with Yo Seob…)

(if it’s not with Na Hyun…)

(…THEN…)

(EVEN CHOCOLATE MILK… ISN’T A BIG ENOUGH REASON TO ENTER THIS CONTEST WITH ANYONE ELSE… BUT THE PERSON I FIRST LOVED…)

(I said I would enjoy and forget…)

(I said I would occupy myself…)

(BUT… TO ENTER MY FIRST COUPLE BAKING CONTEST WITHOUT…)

(WITHOUT MY SEOBIE…)

(WITHOUT MY NA HYUN…)

(I’D BE LYING TO MYSELF ABOUT EVER ENJOYING EVEN A MINUTE OF IT!)

(I ONLY WANT TO HAVE HIM…)

(I ONLY WANT TO HAVE HER…)

(… BY MY SIDE WHEN I EXPERIENCE SUCH HAPPY THINGS; I WANT TO EXPERIENCE THIS WITH THE PERSON I FIRST LOVED…

(I WANT TO SEE…)

-At that moment, Yo Seob and Na Hyun both turn around… and right before their eyes…-

 

(Tadaa!! ^^ I have decided that Na Hyun (you) shall be played by Lim Soo Jung of Key East Entertainment =)

 

(I WANT TO SEE SEOBIE… )

(I WANT TO SEE NA HYUN…)

(AND EXPRESS THINGS THAT EVEN WORDS CAN’T DESCRIBE…)