The Mint Flower

At Least I'll Always Have You

 

Mr. Yang- Then when the day comes to move; when the Sun rises, (pats Yo Seob on the back) leave thoughts of her behind and prepare to start anew.

Yo Seob- … Start anew?

-A week passes by.-

-Wednesday morning; school cancelled because of faculty meeting…-

-Dong Woon and Na Hyun head home-

Na Hyun- How great, right Dong Woon? =) School got cancelled all of a sudden!

Dong Woon- Hahaha! ^^ WHOOO! … Oh! I should take this opportunity to buy groceries. I’ll be heading to the super market now ^^

Na Hyun- ! Right, it’s been a week already since you’ve started taking care of me. And you’ve been doing so well! =) Thank you so much Dong Woon; you’re really good at this replacement parenting stuff ^0^

Dong Woon- (BLUSH) I-it’s nothing =) I’d definitely do it for you Na Hyun.

Na Hyun- ! HOW CUTE~>_< You’re blushing!

Dong Woon- Haha! ^^ You’re getting me embarrassed; enough compliments please. I better get going.

Na Hyun- I should come help.

Dong Woon- Nah ^^ I’d rather shop alone… (Because I’ll be meeting up with the guys to discuss about you and Yo Seob hyung) Please let me shop on my own! I want to prove that I can take care of you very well even though I’m the maknae (youngest) around us. It’s a pride thing! Bye!

-Dong Woon dashes off-

Na Hyun- ?? Pride thing? … WAAAHH! DONG WOONY IS SUCH A CUTIE! >_<

-Na Hyun dashes off-

-Later on, Na Hyun arrives home. Watching M Countdown…-

Host- And the winner for this week is… G Dragon with the song Crayon! Chukhamnida (congratultions)!

Na Hyun- (Hmm… wonder what Dong Woon’s buying in the super market… and… why do I get the feeling that’s not the only thing he’s doing there? … Oh well ^^ I shouldn’t worry about him much; it’s not like he’s Gi Kwang^^ That guy would end up buying only ramen, hehe ^^)

-Meanwhile, the guys discuss as Dong Woon does his grocery shopping…-

 

Gi Kwang- Hey Dong Woon, why do you shop on Wednesdays? Isn’t grocery supposed to be done on weekends?

Dong Woon- I don’t really shop on Wednesdays hyung, but since we agreed to meet up here anyway I decided to start already. That way I won’t have to do it during Saturday anymore; all the mothers do it during Saturday. It’d be hassle (-_-); I’ll run out of ingredients. I’m planning to make some Kimchi jjigae (Kimchi Soup) or maybe Bibimpap (Korean Mixed Vegetables and Rice)… Or would some Naengmyon (Korean Cold Noodles) be better? Hmm… Kimchi soup would do for now ^^

-other guys shocked O.O-

Doo Joon- Wow ^^ That’s some talent you’ve got there Dong Woon!

Hyun Seung- Yeah; didn’t know you could cook so well.

Dong Woon- (BLUSH) hehe ^^ Last summer, I really planned to spend time with my omma (mother) learning how to cook. I thought it would really come in handy and besides, I always loved her cooking ^^ I wanted to see if I could try it out myself. I’m not that good yet, but I’ve got to make Na Hyun feel better by giving her my best effort in making the tastiest meals ever! I have to take care of her; not just feed her ramen, right hyung? =)

Gi Kwang- Hey (-_-) You better watch that mouth of yours youngster.

Doo Joon- At least he’s doing his job well, (-_-) weren’t you the one who failed to bring Yo Seob and Na Hyun back together?

Hyun Seung- FAILURE GI KWANG…

Dong Woon- FAILURE HYUNG…

Doo Joon- FAILURE INDEED…

Gi Kwang- (T.T) I got it; I got it. Anyway, haven’t we already decided that if they’re fine with just being friends, we’re alright with that too?

Hyun Seung- Well, yeah; if that’s what they want, then of course we’ll just to have to let them be. But how could we watch those two end it like this? Man… I feel like totally teasing those two; they looked so good with each other.

Doo Joon- Yeah… so the reason I called us together is because I devised a plan =) We all know that both Yo Seob and Na Hyun love chocolate milk, right? Or anything sweet for that matter^^

Guys- Yes~

Doo Joon- A cousin of mine says that their company called “The Mint Flower” is about to host their anual baking contest for couples ^^ The Mint Flower is a company that owns cafés, Restaurants and bakeries. One of their bakeries is just down town and that’s where the contest is going to happen. The prize is getting to take home the goodies you made, tickets to the Amusement park, and 2 gallons of a beverage of your choice: lemonade, iced tea or chocolate milk ^^ My cousin told me to ask my parents if they wanted to join; then I ended thinking about Yo Seob and Na Hyun. What do you guys think?

Dong Woon- Hmm… it’s all good hyung… but will they agree to join a “couples” baking contest?

Gi Kwang- (sly look with big grin) ^^ Who says they have to find out?

Doo Joon- Exactly =) Here’s how we do it: Dong Woon tells Na Hyun about it, while Hyun Seung, Gi Kwang and I tell Yo Seob about it. They’ll never know that both of them are going to enter. All of us should get there before the both of them. Once they arrive, they’ll find out they need a partner to join the contest, and we’ll be right there to lead them to each other^^ How about it?

Hyun Seung- Let’s do it! ^_^

Gi Kwang- This is going to be fun! MWAHAHAHA! ^o^

Dong Woon- WHHHHOOOO!!!~ =)

Doo Joon- Alrighty then! The event is on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Let’s do well guys! =) If all goes smoothly, then we can chill at the amusement park too ^^ I’ll treat you guys =)

Guys- WE ARE AT YOUR COMMAND, MAGNIFICENT DOO JOON HYUNG! =) MAY YOU BE BLESSED A HUNDREDFOLD!