Dancing The Pain Away

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]DANCING THE PAIN AWAY [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Spinning around, doing hinge, forced arch, back arch, doing leaps, standing on his toes, even suddenly doing popping or locking, even trying break dancing, he did it all, with every last bit of his energy, until he could no longer go on, he fell on the ground, hard. He felt his heart beat getting faster, letting his emotions go to the side. Every move that he had made, made him feel better. He had danced on so many different songs, so many different genre, that he himself had lost count of.

He was soaked in sweat. He danced hard, and he still wanted to continue, but his body won't allow him to. He was weak already, and his legs have already given in. He had lost all the energy in them to even keep on standing.

That's what he called "dancing the pain away".

Yes, the latter was in pain.

The reason was simple..

Hakyeon turned his head to his side, to see Leo sitting at a corner , Knees upto his chest, burying his face into it,hands wrapped around his knees, forming two strong fist. Hakyeon shut his eyes closed, breathing hard, trying to take in as much as air as he could.

Leo felt like his heart was about to pop out. He didn't like the feeling. Actually, He didn't like anything that Hakyeon did. When Hakyeon did arch he felt as if someone was trying to tear him apart in two pieces, when he danced while standing on toes, he immediately took his knees upto his chest, it hurt. The spins made him feel sick, he felt as if his world was circling around him. Every move of Hakyeon that helped him to relieve stress, caused nothing but more stress for Leo. He hardly stopped himself from screaming but the pain was no joke. And, Leo was somewhat sure that Hakyeon did all these to cause him pain. But he did not realize why Hakyeon did not even once tried to do splits. Because instead of doing all these moves, one split was enough to make him wish to just vanish right now . Yet Hakyeon didn't.

Hakyeon felt bad, and guilty towards Leo. The little stupidity that Hakyeon showed in the morning was enough to make him feel guilty as hell. No matter how he thought of that situation, the only thought that crossed his mind was that, it was all his fault, he was the only one to blame for this awkward situation between them. Leo clearly did not want to talk about any reason, yet he pestered him, trying to force him to accept Ken's help, and now he was all confused to even open his mouth.

what if another stupid word comes out ?

It'd become impossible for him to even look at him anymore. And the thought's spread wings, he didn't even know what to do with Ken anymore. Leo was not fond of Ken and the situation even worsened, now he was all confused. And that was also one of the reason why he didn't  stay long at home and went to studio. He could not enjoy Ken's company, because Leo was always watching.
.

He opened his eyes. The fast beating have somewhat soothed down. He stared blankly, trying to find the correct words to say to the sitting figure.

"It's really hot in here, isn't it? " Hakyeon chuckled.

Yes, after thinking hard, this was what he came up with.

Leo looked up a bit, his eyes could be seen now, hardly though. His gaze was fixed on Hakyeon, trying to figure out what the man was thinking about after causing him this much physical pain, but then again, what he did before, must have been painful for Hakyeon as well. How accusing him of his murder, calling him a serial killer, these words,  they must have broken Hakyeon's heart into a million peices. And he knew very well, how little physical pain seems compared to a scattered heart.

Yes, Hakyeon was not the only one who felt the guilt, there was another.

Hakyeon shifted his gaze from the ceiling to Leo. The little portion of Leo’s eyes that could be seen, looked so intimidating now, Thinking how that gaze turned so dark before…

I must have really made him angry.

Hakyeon got up from his lying position. His legs were still weak, telling him to maintain his previous position so bad, but he didn't listen. To him, making Leo feel comforted again was more important than anything else. He stood up. Taking one step towards Leo, and that's all. He stopped.

Hakyeon shut his eyes,biting his lower lip.

Leo looked up at Hakyeon. A look of Surprise was plastered on his face. Maybe it was because of the anger he felt towards Hakyeon, Ken and himself, he didn't realize it till now . Or to be more accurate he didn't want to realize that. He felt as if he was too selfish.

Will you really go through that much pain only to hurt another?...

.

.

What was I thinking?

Hakyeon let out a deep sigh, trying to take another step, before actually letting out a squeal in pain.

Leo could not sit down and watch it anymore. So instead of letting him walk upto him, he himself stood up. And when Hakyeon opened his eyes, he saw Leo standing before him, 6 steps ahead ,staring at Hakyeon's feet.

“Leo.. “

“Sit down,” Leo said firmly.

Hakyeon got startled by the sudden command. Instead of sitting down he moved to take another step.

“Just stop it already!”

It was his command. And Hakyeon trul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter