Smile

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]SMILE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The brown haired man wandered alone on the half desolated area, as his eyes stared around profusely to find what he was looking for. The wind messed his curly brown hair up, and he somehow kept trying to fix it with his hand as he walked . His senses were tingling. He knew there was something strange around here somewhere, he felt it, and that was what he was looking for right now. The source of this weird feeling.

 

The curly hair was a total mess now. With his all perfect nose and brown curly hair, it would be almost impossible for anyone to recognize him as a Korean. But that was not the problem for him. If he had actually cared about what others would think about him, he would not be here now. He left everything because of that reason, he didn't want to care about others opinion.

But he was annoyed and What annoyed him was, he had been rounding the same area for the past three hours, yet let alone noticing something strange, he had not even seen a single human being around here. He was starting to doubt his instinct now. It was tiring for him.

He leaned against a half broken wall of an old house, to give his tired legs a bit of rest. And before he realized, the legs were not in standing position anymore, he was already sitting while leaning his back on the wall. And maybe if he waited a bit more, his back won't be leaning on the wall either, he would most probably be lying on the road by then. His eyes were already closed, ready to give up .

 

The entrance door of a studio type house, opened slightly. The squeaky weird sound that the door made when someone pushed it from behind, would manage to urk anyone around it.

 

But thanks to the squeaky sound of opening door from a bit far away, his sense again started to tingle. And this time the feelings were stronger than ever.

He jumped off at the sight of a tanned man coming out from behind the door. And without any doubt, the man that came out was the very very reason that had made him wonder around in that area for the past three hours. A smile appeared on his face as he ran to that man.

He stopped 4 steps away from the man, on an attempt to block his way, who was walking while looking behind his back, talking with….. Nothing.

The man thought that the tanned man would stop on his way after seeing him. But he was wrong, the man did not stop, in fact he did not even see him and as a result, they bumped into each other.


The curly haired man stabled his position first. The tanned man open his mouth a crack to utter something but not giving him the opportunity, the curly haired guy raised his hand, pointing at Hakyeon, with fire burning in his eyes, for no reason at all, took a deep breath before finally speaking out what he wanted to say to him, for the last three hours,for what he had been searching for him.

“You are possessed.”

Hakyeon and Leo both looked at the grinning face of the man before them.

 

“What?!” Hakyeon spoke out, as he pointed at his own face with his left index.

 

Well that proves one thing, he ain't a foreigner.


 

“Me? Possessed?”

 

The curly haired man nodded hard.

 

“By what?”

 

“A strong ghost”

 

Hakyeon made a squeal, or so to say a sound that you can hear when someone tries to hold his laugh in. And it was the word “Strong” that made him make that sound.

 

Leo’s eyebrows twitched as he figured out the reason for Hakyeon’s laugh, and he just narrowed his eyes at Hakyeon’s back.

 

“I can help you to get rid of that ghost! It would be expensive though,” the man said as he crossed his arms.

 

“Wow, another of your friends?” Leo said in a mocking tone.

 

Hakyeon just shook his head a bit,

 

“sorry, I think you are mistaken, ”

 

He just shouldered past him.

 

The curly haired man stood there as the man he had been searching for so long, walked past him. He started to gather words in his head to say something to the leaving man, so he would be convinced.

 

He whirled around and started running quickly to face Hakyeon. And soon enough, he was again standing before Hakyeon, again, face to face.

 

“ okay, it's not a strong ghost! I lied so it won't be expensive. Just Let me help! ”

 

Leo felt his eyebrows twitching again, and this time it was not because of Hakyeon. He really wanted to punch someone this time.

 

N just grabbed the curly haired man’s shoulder and shoved him aside as he again started to walk.

 

The curly haired man stood there frozen as his only one chance of having a proper meal today, left him behind, rejected. He lost all the energy in his legs, and he just sat down on the road,knees up to his chest, and before he himself knew it, he was already sobbing loudly.

 

“Why does nobody believes me!” He shouted.


 

Hakyeon stopped on his track.

 

“My parents didn't believe me, my friends didn't believe me, my school didn't believe me. And now that I have none,  I am trying to help others but they don't believe me either. Why is the world like this?”


 

Hakyeon sighed heavily. Leo stared at the sobbing figure behind them, trying to figure out if that was real or not.

 

“Isn't he just pulling up an….. Hey!” Before Leo could even finish his sentence, he saw Hakyeon, already walking at his direction. He stopped before the crying figure.

 

“Get up!”, Hakyeon demanded. But there was no sign of the other man to make any movement, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter