Invincible

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]INVINCIBLE[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“YA! Hakyeon! Why are you taking so much time? Are you a teenage girl or something? Eunji shouted from outside holding a luggage filled with Hakyeon’s necessary clothing and toiletries.

“The car is not going to wait forever for you!” She sneered at the annoyed figure who ran out of his house, slamming the half broken door behind him.

“How can a man take this much time to get ready?” Eunji stomped on the ground, frowning at Hakyeon.

“Keep it down will you?” Hakyeon said pressing his finger on his lips.

“I couldn’t find my ……well clothes…” Hakyeon said scratching his chin. Eunji tilted her head to a side,

“Clothes? You mean underwear? I put all your boxers inside the bag. I also put two briefs in, but the rest is where they were before. You should have been able to find those in the drawer,” Eunji’s announcement made Hakyeon choke on his own saliva, and Leo’s cough added extra humiliation with that.

“How could you touch a man’s underwear?” eyes widened to its maximum.

“Well, I was packing up your clothes. And boxers falls in the clothing section.”

“Huh!” Leo let out a doubtful sigh, “Is she your wife? Or mother? Why can’t you do your own job?”

Hakyeon felt his cheeks getting hot, and he felt like almost about to faint be it from embarrassment or from anger, he just felt as if his ground disappeared from underneath his feet.

“Eunji,” Hakyeon tried to let out a laugh through the clenched teeth, “I am a man…”

“So what?” Eunji frowned, “I’ve seen every single part of your body including that little mole on your wiley!”

This time Leo chocked and also an unknown voice that belonged to the driver of the car that Hakyeon was about to get on, joined him.

“You slept with her?” Leo shrieked.

“Stop!” Hakyeon cried looking behind.

“Who are you yelling at behind there?” Eunji chimed in.

“YOU! AGH!!” Hakyeon roared. Eunji rolled her eyes at him while Leo just clicked his tongue.

Hakyeon snatched the bag from her hand and slammed the car door behind him. Eunji let out a single sigh as she shook her head from side to side.

“What am I gonna do with a kid like you?”

Leo stared at her back, then shifting his gaze back to the car window he saw Hakyeon crumble in his seat shutting his eyes, as if trying to show that he was angry at them. Leo again bit his lips.

No kidding….a total kid.

 

Leo looked at the tanned one with amused eyes as he made his way through the hallway of the hotel to his destined room. At first Leo thought Hakyeon would hesitate to walk into such a large hotel, then when that didn't happen he was sure that the latter would at least be confused to find his way in the unknown atmosphere, but failing to notice anything like that he rather put on a expression mixed of disappointment and shock.

 

Disappointed perhaps because he thought Hakyeon would depend on him one time and he would show him how things are done in Seoul, and shocked at how the latter who became frustrated when Hyuk took him to a restaurant was so much relaxed to set his foot in a five star hotel. Leo just followed his calmed movements silently, as the human made his way to his destined room.

 

As he turned the doorknob 180 degree and pushed it, a large king sized bed greeted him with many other furniture decorated through the room, but only the bed caught his eyes. Surely he was not the only one in his room, there was another one sitting on the bed before him, taking his clothes out of his bag. And it was not their first encounter either. The one before him casually bowed his head, and so did Hakyeon. Leo looked at the small smile on Hakyeon’s face, before he went to the other side of the bed. Placing his bag before him, Hakyeon started to take out his clothes.

 

“Do you remember me?” the slight spark of confusion evident in the other one’s voice, while his hands and eyes focused inside of his bag.

 

“Hmm..” Hakyeon nodded, grinning at him, “You are Ten. The one that I competed against!” The enthusiastic tone of the tanned one made the younger one looked up from his bag, there was a surprised look painted on his face which soon replaced with a feign smile, the young eyes were laughing in rather a mocking way. Hakyeon’s grin didn’t change, it stayed the same.

 

“Well…,” he looked away, again occupying himself with those pile of clothes before him.

“You didn’t compete against me…” he murmured, his tone stern,

“I was practically first…your competition was against the one that couldn’t make it upto here.”

Hakyeon’s smile stretched a little, but didn’t reach his eyes, Leo looked at Hakyeon’s grip tightening around his clothes.

“What?” that’s all he muttered.

“Am I wrong?” He didn’t not only change his tone, also the need for him to lift his head up to talk to an older was missing there as well.

“I mean..if they didn’t take two, then you would probably not even be here…..” He lifted his head up, the feign smile sill creeping there as his eye brow perked,

“It’s just because you are lucky…..”

 

Hakyeon’s grip got tightened enough for his own nails to dig into his palm through the clothes, he looked away from him to the walls of the room, trying to calm himself down, breathing hardly normal.

 

“But, it doesn’t matter. We were out, and you are the last one to be revived, so I do not think I’d have to worry about you at all. Since you would be practically the worst amongst us, and the next round would be your last time here, so it’s quite much my room you see. And if I get Taemin as my mentor, then I’m pretty much the winner anyway.”

 

Hakyeon tilted his head at him, trying to read his mind almost, then sending him a wide grin he sluggishly stood up.

 

“His personality don’t match his face,”

 

Leo whispered in his husky tone, as his eyes observed the younger one’s rudeness. Hakyeon wanted to reply but couldn’t, so instead he casted him a glance, to notice that dark look back on his face. He was most certainly angry, well so was Hakyeon. He really wanted to reply back, but he couldn’t. The young man had a point, and he couldn’t deny. Therefore his eyes wandered around the room, to find something soothing for his eyes to notice. The thought of living the next  few days with this guy was already getting on his nerves, and he had to distract

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter