chapter 2 ( feeling down )

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yongguk looked up at the window leading to the boy's room before he throw his bag inside and climbs up by the three because the house is closed and he's sure daehyun's deadly sleeping right now after he left him to go school alone . and in the end he know very well that the boy's mother won't be here being busy overseas .

Hopefully when he climbed up , the teen's sleeping while half of his body falling of the bed . 

Yongguk shook his head as he bend down placed the boy back in bed insisted of just his leg being on the bed .

" G-Gukkie you came back ?". Daehyun mattered half sleepily as he opened one eye and smiled happily to his friend . yongguk gulped the lamp in his throat as his cheek flushed and he immediately released the boy's poor head and daehyun whined when it hardly made contact with the bed .

" meanie .." He pouted , yongguk stood up from the bed and took back his bag .

" Will I see you're fine so I'll be going now .." He mattered while trying to climb from the window once again .

" No wait ..I wanted to hang out with you today ..tomorrow is Friday ~~~." The boy whined as he hardly stood up and run towards the taller teen and the blanket fell off his lower body .

Yongguk looked at the boy . then he looked down .

*flush*

 

" Why the are you down there ?". Daehyun looked down at himself and giggled .

" I felt hot and sweaty so I pulled my pants and boxer off and slept ..with only wife beater .." 

"Will , normal people feel hot more up then down .."

Yongguk cursed in his mind as he looked aside . Although they took bath together like hundreds of times in sauna with yongguk's father and sometimes they will go to the hot springs but things start to flips for him ..it had become so different

" Whatever I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter