chapter 1 ( the beginning )

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~~~❤❤❤❤~~~~~

 

Yongguk looked at his hand watch before he look up at the window belongs to this normal looking house .

" What the hell is taking him so long ?". The teen mattered , the cold steam coming out of his mouth when he breathed that out . As he huffed into his hands to warm it up .

And few more seconds , the brown haired figure come out happily as he waved to him .

" Good morning Gukki----". 

Half way while he's walking towards him , daehyun stumbled by the heavy snow  covering the ground and fell right into his face .yongguk face palmed as he saw the neighbors looking at the poor boy in worry while walking with her little kid to the car and he just stood there pretending he doesn't know the boy .

Daehyun pulled his face back which is now covered in snow while blinking with his wide blue eyes .

He gets up and moved it away from his face and school uniform like nothing happened with blank experience , but when he walked towards his friend who's busy tapping on his phone and looking at the man's poker face he pouted and smacked the back of his head .

" What the ?!!". Yongguk snapped . daehyun walked pass him with biggest pout .

" I hate you idiot bang .." The younger  by few months murmured while fixing his grey beanie with bunny ears as he stick his tongue to yongguk .

 Yongguk clutched his fist feeling pissed .

" You're the one who says that ? I've been here waiting since tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter