Alone together ❤

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" You was crying here alone right ?". Yongguk said after he planted a soft kiss to the toned soft nap of the younger's neck .

" -i wasn't idiot .." yongguk chuckled at the cute frown with that pink tainted cheek as daehyun denied and tried getting away from his grip but failed as the teen suddenly picked him up being taller and stronger then him .

" Y-yeah ..w-what are you doing Gukkie ?!!".

He walked with soft smile towards what figured the teen's room .

Stepping inside and placing him on the comfy king sized bed .

Daehyun's cheek burned .

" G-Gukkie w-wait ."

The man stopped pulling his shirt and he heard the sudden fear in daehyun's  tone . yongguk kneeled  down in front of the flushing boy .

" I-I'm not forcing you dae , so you can stop me whenever you want ..I don't mind .."

Yongguk told . daehyun's blue eyes shinning emotionally to see how cheesy yongguk become .

He giggled .

" Then I'll be the top nah ?".

Yongguk flinched .

" Like hell I will let you ..." He cracked and stood up bursting out .

Daehyun pouted ..then he laughed his heart out .

Yongguk's cheek burned and he turned around angirly before he step inside the bathroom .

" I-i'll be taking shower ...since I sweated to much running to see you idiot ." yongguk waved his hand while saying that and closing the door after .

Daehyun stayed there ..holding his chest and smiling warmly .

" You're aware that our home isn't that close ...but you just run all over here to see a useless brat like me ?".

Daehyun spook out softly . eyes holding tears back .

 

.....

yongguk opened the big spry and the warm water start splashing on his body , he sighed but smiled after that .

" Why does he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter