I take back my words ❤

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sleeping in the same room as his best friend may cause other problem between them so daehyun left the house with small letter sticking into the elder teen's nightstand when he left to grocery to buy for his mother some vegetables for lunch .

Daehyun left without thinking

Mind lost in thought as he walked into the bridge that lead to train station .

His blue eyes fixed on the ground , holding sad expression .

This is for the best .

 

❤❤❤❤❤

 

Yongguk came back , pulled his shoes off and wore the slippers before he walk towards the kitchen to give his mother the things she wanted .

" Thanks sweetie , I'm gonna make your favorite today ." his mother said that excitedly making yongguk smile and embrace her from the back .

" You're welcome mom .." He pecked her cheek and she held his bigger hand with bright warm smile .

Lara came inside the kitchen with her father carrying her in his arm . as the man had just woke up and his messy bedhair was being played with by the small girl as she giggled .

" good morning honey ." Mr.bang looked at his wife and smiled with closed eyes making her giggle slightly .

" Morning dear ." lara sat on her daddy's lap now , taking his phone soon and watching her cartoon in the YouTube while waiting for the breakfast .

 

Yongguk climbed upstairs , ready to enter his room and see the one that he wanted to see the moment he woke up .

Thinking that he's there , playing video game or reading book from his shelf but no ..when he opened the door he meet with no one buy an empty room , the certain tangling around as the spring air felled the room .

The teen walked over his bed and sat down .

Covering his face and sighed .

He might just be in the shower right ?

But he's not hearing anything .

Yongguk's eyes glanced at his nightstand , where a small pink paper were stick by his alarm .

 

 it's so sudden right ? I'm sorry Gukkie , i just want to stay at home for a while ..don't worry about me , cause i'm fine here in my home ....

Your best friend : daehyun (⌒▽⌒)

....

 

Yongguk clutched the paper and sighed .

" That idiot .."

 

 

❤❤❤❤

He stepped inside the house after unlocking it . a wide house almost like a mansion but unfortunately ...it's here for nothing .

What's good about having famous parents that are so busy to even send him a letter asking if he's fine or not ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter