Chapter 4 ( I should be the one thanking you daehyun ~♡ )

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun blinked as he waved his hand in front of yongguk's face and sighed when he made sure the man's sleeping . Thought he felt sorry for the futon bed yongguk's mother prepared for him because he's actually heading back home . 

Daehyun covered his friend's chest well by the blanket before he smile sadly .

 

" I'm sorry I had to go ~." 

 

 

 

°•○~●□■♡■◇°•~

 Daehyun picked up his backpack and walked out the room not realizing that yongguk have been awake all the time . as the elder teen let out a sigh .

" What the are you apologizing for ?". He set up and shoved his barefoot in the sliver slippers  

Should he go after him ? He really want to know what's the boy hiding from him . Although they tell each other everything but this time he wonder why the boy isn't like himself since yesterday . 

Is it his fault somehow ? Or the teen having problems in his home ?!

Without thinking much yongguk stood up and run after his best friend .

 

~°•○●□■♤♡°•~ 

Daehyun walked alone in this scary night soon to be morning already , he hugged his slim body and shivered feeling so cold . He breathed the cold air out and the steam become clear in the air .

The teen looked at the dark road , covered in snow flakes.  

" Gukkie will surely gets angry at me tomorrow ." 

His voice cracked . Daehyun fought his tears as his lips trembled and he immediately wiped his teary eyes with both hands . Why is he crying ? He is always used to this harsh treatment in his home ! But today seems different,  being around yongguk made him happy but right now when he left sudden change happened in his pure heart.

I can't show my weaknesses to him  . I-i'm fine alone ." He murmured to himself but his tears . 

*STEP

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter