Daehyun's with me ❤

I LIKE MEN ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun were resting his head in yongguk's lap while the elder teen busy tapping on his phone late at Friday night . spending other night in yongguk's home ..where he feel so damn relaxed and happy insisted of his lonely home .

" Hey , aren't you going to take a bath ?". Yongguk murmured , his eyes fixed on the phone still .

When the younger took so long to answer yongguk looked down and found daehyun already deep in his sleepiness .

"   you sleep too fast idiots ." his words were no match with his expression because right now he's smiling softly and warmly . unable to take over this beauty . 

He touched the soft brown hair , brushing it back .

Yongguk's heart flattered .he leaned forward and pecked that forehead unconsciously of him .

 

.....

Lara top toe  and opened the door belong to her brother's bedroom . peeking there to see her brother's back facing her so she fame further while hugging her bunny plush .

" O-oppa .." She whispered as she saw daehyun sleeping peacefully into the man's embrace and her cheek flushed .

They're so close to each other ..and more then that , her brother seem so lost while he look at the teen .

He didn't hear her although her voice is louder then it should be .

The little girl walked inside closer with her bunny plush embraced by her right hand . yongguk heard the small footstep he turned to see and blinked .

 

" Lara .."

" O-oppa . Lara's scared to sleep alone ." the small girl told and rubbed her sleepy eyes .  Yongguk flushed a bit because the position he's right now but he's go glad that lara's still young , so she won't  .understand what's going on in his mind .

 Yongguk placed his friend in the futon bed and covered him with white blanket . 

Lara soon jumped into his arm and yongguk picked    her up before he lie down with her and pull the blanket around them .

Lara looked up at her brother .

" Oppa , does daehyun oppa have home like us ?"

yongguk looked at his sister in the eyes .

" He do lara , but he probably feel comfortable  here with us ..from the way I look at his eyes ..I know what he think and feel ."

Yongguk's words seem to come out little by little as  his eyes seems to get heavy . the little girl looking at him with cute frowning face as she saw the teen's head leaning a bit down and soon his calm cute snore heard . Lara giggled and embraced her brother's torso before she close her hazel eyes as will and drift as will to dreamland .

 

 

~~~~~~

He woke up to see his sister sleeping soundly on his lap . hugging his torso and snuggled there like koala . 

The teen rubbed his forehead and yawned . sitting up and The girl slide off torso to sleep on his lap .

" Alright Lara ..it's time to wake up already ." 

He mattered , bed hair sticking everywhere . 

The girl didn't even flinch so yongguk tried pulling her arm off but the girl's gripping too hard .

" That's why I hate when you decided to sleep with me ...seriously get off !!." 

He angrily said and finally the girl released his hips and yongguk stood up before he run inside the bathroom . Lara snuggled more inside the blanket with big pouts .

 

Yongguk stood frozen inside the bathroom , eyes fixed on the figure that's under the shower spry , closing his eyes and rubbing his hair off the shampoo .

Yongguk's breath hitched and he kept looking at the toned skin being splashed with warm water , while the window of the bathroom shinning on the smooth baby skin .

He drift his eyes away immediately when he felt the sudden change in his own body .

This is not good .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter