His better self

His skinny jeans | Jikook

I hang in mid air with tears falling furiously from my eyes. I look down at the tremendous fall I'm gonna make if I drop. I look up to see my best friend struggling to hold my hand before I fall. " Let go of me I want to die!" I scream at him while crying uncontrollably. " God damn it Jimin what's the matter with you? It better not be because of your crush because I will personally beat both of you up!" He growls trying to pull me up but instead I make it harder on him by desperately moving my wrist around. " Can't you see I don't belong here? The world would be o much better if i were to leave so please!" I cry again my skin pale, my heart beating so fast that it only makes me more nervous and scared, and my shaking hands. " Jimin! you are so blind!" He yells in frustration and I just furrow my eyebrows at his statement. " Why are you so blind huh? Why can't you see me? your parents? and all of the people who care about you? Why do you focus on the people who do you harm Instead of the ones that are there for you?"

" Because there are so little of you! The majority of the people in my life hate me!"

" Stop being so ungrateful!" He yells at me again, The much longer we argue the more I feel like I'm about drop. " You are so ungrateful for not appreciating what you already have! Don't you know there are some people who don't even have friends like me who care about them? Appreciate life more, man and don't let those bad influence drive you to commit something you don't want to do." He continues making me cry more but this time in shame and sadness.

" It's not that easy" I shake my head and he stares at me almost pleading with me. Tears in his eyes form, causing my heart to brake even more.

" Jimin don't waste your life like this. You are very smart, don't you know the good you can do with that? You are beautiful to my eyes even though you or other people don't see it so don't let your wonderful heart be shattered by people with unnatural beauty. You are always gonna suffer if you let people drive you around, you have to start loving and embracing yourself, and appreciate the life that was given to you." He tears up making my heart warm and he is also very convincing. I never knew I was treasured this much by my best friend and it makes me feel loved. I try to call his name but then he continues.

  He moves his head towards me and kisses me on my forehead softly. The little peck on my forehead is kinda long and it makes me blush. " I wanted to tell you this before Jiminnie....but I'm going away for a long time tomorrow to Join my father in the military unit. But don't worry I'll be back for you someday..." My friend admits making my world stop in just a few sentences. He smiles sadly  and tries again to lift me up. This time however I let him take me and hug me tightly. I can feel his hot tears falling on my shoulder with this hug making my own sets of tears fall.

" Since when did I get so emotional?" My friend says laughing before pulling away from the hug and drying his tears away. I chuckle at his comment and pull him into another long hug.

" Why didn't you tell me sooner?! you big idiot! I'm gonna miss you a lot. you're the only one I have...and now you're going away?" I say in his ear as my voice brakes and I hold in my cries.

" Jimin please stop." My friend pushes me away unexpectedly with a frown on his face. ' Did I say something wrong?' I thought unpleased with his reaction. " There's something else I didn't tell you. It's gonna be hard leaving you if you keep doing this."

" Doing what? What else didn't you tell me? What are you talking about? "

He cups my cheeks for the first time so suddenly I ended up being quiet. I feel like he's gonna tell me something so important I can even feel my heart beat fast out of nervousness.

" Jimin I like you." He says.

" I-i know you do. I like you too."

" N-no Jimin not like that. (sigh) I love you."

" Y-yoongi h-how...." I become so speechless right now. Here we are alone on the rooftop, him cupping my cheeks and confessing to me. His words are like the glue that's gonna repair my broken heart.

" Be quiet Jimin! Don't make it harder on me." He commands and I try to nod my head but I just froze. He looks down at his lap probably taking a few breathers. I kinda feel happy that he likes me in that way but I don't feel the same and that's what ! Why can't I love someone like yoongi instead of Jungkook? yoongi likes me and he probably struggled to tell me because I said I like Jungkook and on top of that he helped me and convinced me to confess to him...

" I loved you for a long time jimin. Not when I first met you but along the way as I got to know you better, as I experienced what if feels like to make you smile, and all those fun moments with you."

I feel my heart braking again but in a guilty way. I have so much to say and to ask but I only remained like a doll.

" (sigh) You're not gonna react or say anything Jimin?" He stops cupping my cheeks and caress my arms. I want to tell him how happy he is making me feel, that he means the world to me as well and that I will also miss him but...Like the idiot I am I only stay quiet and speechless. I needed a hug from him and I want him to hold me tight, to take care of me, heal me but that's just being selfish because I can't love him the way he loves me. " That's okay you don't have to say anything. I asked dad to let me have this one day of school to tell you everything but he should be picking me up by now. (sigh) Goodbye Jimin...I love you."

A tear drops from my eyes and my vision of yoongi keeps getting blurrier like If he left me already. My lips quiver and I let the tears fall.

" Don't cry." He tells me but I still don't see him. I lost yoongi forever. He cleans my tears but it feels like someone else, I don't want to hurt him. He kisses my forehead making my heart beat with guilt and sorrow but I don't utter a word only sobs. I feel him leaving my side and I was left alone to cry by myself.

" Yoongi don't leave me~" I finally say sobbing by myself. I hate myself! so weak! so useless! can't even take care of the people around my side! I want to be selfish and keep him by my side even though I don't love him. It just makes me want to change for him. I will change for him and I will make him proud of me.

" Yoongi hyung! " I yell for him running out of the rooftop and down the stairs, panting and hoping he hasn't left. I exit out the main building and catch yoongi entering his dad's black Mercedes. It starts to drive off but I catch it and smack the window to make Yoongi notice me. The car stops and yoongi comes out of the car along with his father who is staring at me un-fondly.

" Jimin w-what are you doing here?" He question and I notice his red eys from the tears he probably shed from me breaking his heart.

" yoongi hyung. I-I don't love you the way you love me but....I promise that when you come back to see me..I will be a new person and I will love you. I will fall for you I promise." I sob out and yoongi slightly smiles before rubbing my hair.

" Then wait for me Park Jimin. wait for me?" He smiles again and enters the car when I don't say anything. 

" I will..." I mumble when the car is out of my sight. I'd hate to not keep my promises so I will try hard to complete it. 

  <><><><><><><><><><>

Well there ya have it Potatoes! Sorry I'm late again well not sorry because for being late I got this great Idea for this story. I go with the flow when writing my stories so I myself don't know what's gonna happen to them in the future, you know what I'm saying?

I got stuck during the fall part and it was gonna end differently but I changed it up to end even better!

 

This chapter was more like a filler before THE REAL starts next time. * laughs like crazy*

Anyway don't worry guys this is still Jikook! Those who are yoonmin fans I'm sorry. (not sorry XD)

and sorry for making this....kinda emotional.

byeeee~