His vexation

His skinny jeans | Jikook

 I sit at the edge of the bed, curl myself on top of his warmth with my head on his chest listening to his steady heart beating as I start to cry without him or anyone hearing me. 

_Please vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•

。。Seokjin's pov

" Oh my god!!" I shriek so loudly despite knowing I wouldn't be heard so lucidly. The sight of my date twearking and twisting his body to the music ' It G ma' is a very hilarious, yet embarrassing sight and I am enjoying this great night. Namjoon continues showing off for me, His lips curved into a grin as his eyebrows wiggle's which brought me a lot of tickling sensation to my stomach forcing me to laugh again. I strive my best not to seem too un-attractive with my loud laughter. I breathe in for air and crane my neck to notice Namjoon's two friends along with a taller and handsome looking male exiting the house. I didn't think too much of it but then I started worrying for Taehyung and his quiet friend Jimin. 

" Your turn." Namjoon finished and stood in front of me with his cute I-can't-get-enough-of-dimples. He's just so adorable yet manly. He's been so sweet,gentle, plus funny. How in the world can he be not taken? I'm even starting to fear my attachment towards him. 

" For what?" I ask and he wiggles his brows again. It seems funny to me for some reason. I nod my head willingly however I begin feeling shy and nervous because I don't twerk. I might look weird and awkward so no. 

" Oh! I have forgotten to say happy birthday to my friend." I mention just in the nick of time! And I really did forget to congratulate Baekhyun that poor child but Namjoon distracted me and Baek wasn't in sight at all. 

" Can't we do that later?" He says in a whiny way, along with a pout to help convince me but to Namjoon's dismay, my desire to not dance is so much stronger than his aegyo. Apologetically I look at him and shake my head. " Alright fine." He complies rather grumpily but I take his hand, making sure to smile at him sweetly. He stares at me and smiles like a flower blooming or the first time during spring. Oh so beautiful and cute! His dimples makes him look more like a playful child and I fell. I love this beautiful feeling of my heart beating deep inside me for him. Why does he have to be so adorable? Why does he have this effect on me? I just gotta squeeze those cheeks and I do, raising my hands up to his face and cup his cheeks on the palm of my hand. 

" ...Uh what are you doing?" He forms a slight confused pout, Putting himself more irresistible than before. I walk with him like this towards the back. I'm not really sure where Baekhyun is  but fishing for him through the crowd won't be simple so it's worth checking back in the more quieter areas. I spot this person who doesn't seem to be too busy with somebody else so I assume that maybe he can tell me where my friend is. I tap the boy's shoulder while Namjoon is ranting about their being too many people at this party, and it's true. Baekhyun and I don't know much people we are always together during our breaks so I have no idea who these people are. 

" Un excuse me, Pardon me for disturbing but perhaps you know where Baekhyun is?" The boy furrowed his eyebrows and a single, " who?" Leaves his mouth. Did he really not know who Baekhyun is? Or can't he hear me clearly? " Baekhyun." I repeat for him but he only gives me that typical and irritating look of What-the--are-you-talking-about? I roll my eyes and look elsewhere with Namjoon still holding my hand. 

。。Jungkook Pov

" If you could just tell me what's wrong, I think that'd would do great!" Hoseok hyung's words become bumpy thanks to my accelerated driving. " Please slow down! We're going to die!" He exaggerates making me shake my head at his silly statement. If he doesn't notice, But I'm great at speed driving! The only thing threatening is if I get caught by the cops. " Jungkook please answer....you're scaring me. At least tell me where you're going!" 

" I don't know hyung!" I finally speak but bitterly from frustration. " Just somewhere...." 

" Somewhere? Tsk." 

" If you ing want it, i'll drop you right here!" I growl in anger staring at his illuminated body. 

" Gladly! Unlike you I'd like to live Jungkook." After he finishes talking I lurch and pull to a stop right next to the sidewalk. " F- Jungkook! What's wrong with you? I could have flew out the window thanks to you!" 

" It's not my problem." I growl back. 

" It would have been if I actually did get injured! you ! Now what the got you so flared up!?" 

" None of your damn business hyung." 

" Just explain to me and maybe I can help you!"

" No, if I don't get a chance to be explained than you don't either."

" Chance? Who didn't give you a chance?" He keeps asking me questions. 

" Jimin! Jimin didn't give me a chance to explain myself!" 

" I'm sorry who? The boy from back-" 

" Yes him!" I interrupt him, shutting off the engine in the car. I cover my face with my hands, wanting to pull my hair out as I die from the anger scorching me. 

" You know I have no idea what's going on...just tell me what happened and ma-" 

" Hyung get out." I firmly grip my wheel after finally some sense ran through my head. As if I would tell him anything, especially a failure. No one worth it should know of this and I've already made a mistake of even spilling a little of what happened. Hose ok said nothing more and obliged to my command, Leaving me alone in my car to think. After a few second I re-started the engine and drove away. 

And when it comes to Park Jimin, I'll handle him on my own. 

。。Jimin Pov

" Jimin...pst Jimin wake up please." An unfamiliar voice startles me to wake, I abruptly sit up in my bed panting and looking at my surroundings until I notice Jin waving his hand at me. And behind him is a taller male who's just staring a us. " Jimin it's time for us to go." He says but I can still hear the loud beats from music in the background. I look down at my lap and nod my head at him, agreeing. I rub my itchy eyes from all that crying until I fell asleep next to Taehyung. 

" I don't know where's my car at or my other friends. I think those bastards left me here. Ugh" hearing that Jungkook could have possibly left adds a relief to my heart, I can't believe it hurt so much. I'm not exaggerating when I say my chest literally hurt at that moment and I did not know what to do about it, I couldn't even breathe well either. I look at Taehyung besides me, Hasn't move at all but at least I know he's still sleeping. He fell asleep on me so suddenly and I got scared to be alone. 

" Come on sweetie let's go~" Jin helps me stand. Thanking him I bow and wait for them to also wake Tae up. I liked Jin hyung he calls me with pet names and it gives me a friendly vibe from him.  Jin hyung shook, poked, and pulled at Tae but he still hasn't even lifted an eyelid. 

" Yah Kim Taehyung!" Jin raised his voice but still no answer. Again. It is really starting to worry me now. 

" Jimin....Did he drink alcohol?" Jin asks me and I shake my head. 

" No..." I silently replied. 


" Weird...He won't get up at all." Jin pouts and the boy standing next to me sits besides Taehyung on the bed, lacing his arm around him and lifting him up like Jungkook did. " Aww~ Thanks babe." Jin giggled and headed out the door with me following behind. " Let's go home, we'll take my car." 

We all exit out the door without the trouble of bumping or being averted by anybody. I enter the backseat and sit down, immediately calling my parents to inform them of my well being. " Jin hyung, May you please take me to Bubb- Taehyung's house please?" I ask as soon as they settled my sleeping friend besides me and when they got inside the car. " Sure Sweet." Jin smiled and allowed the other boy to drive. 

。。。。。

After a while at staring at houses passing by we pulled to a stop and I helped get Taehyung inside the room along with the guy named, Namjoonie? Laying him besides the bed I bid goodbye to the both and accompanied them to their car before walking right back in to the house. 

Sighing I then borrowed the blankets and went back to sleep next to Bubble Tae again. 

。。。。。

Author-nim: *Happy because I updated again* 

Annyeong Chicken tenders and potatoes! Thank you again for reading, Vote if your liked please