His training

His skinny jeans | Jikook

 And when it comes to Park Jimin, I'll handle him on my own." 

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><><><>•

The best way to know if someone truly loves you for who you are as a person, is if one day you exit your room looking like what people consider " Ugly" and if He or she still reaches out to you kiss you and says they still love you then you are a lucky person. Someone who doesn't command you to be or dress a certain way because they think it makes you look 'better.' Someone who doesn't play you, or love you because of your appearance. I manipulate myself with this set of mind, growing to learn that this is real love and from that I concluded that love at first sight doesn't exist! Honestly It's a sweet thought and I've read many novels about it and I have seen those saccharine movies where the leading male protagonist struggles and faces challenges before receiving the leading lady protagonist heart. I'm positive we all know it's just fantasies. Fantasies to cure our hearts, to keep us sane, that "love" is important, and learn some part of love. But lately  certain people criticize love as a whole, I'm not sure why since I think differently and that supposedly makes me weird. They don't understand my point in what love is to me, Instead they focus on the beauty scale and they believe it's all about the and pleasure that you get from your partner. When someone "falls in love at first sight" they are literally looking at that person's appearance! How is that really falling in love? They don't look at the person for he or she is, He may be beautiful in the outside but what is he really like as a person? Kind? sweet? funny?mean? selfish? self focused? No one knows for sure until you get to know the person.  It's time to stop looking at the book cover instead of all of those white filled pages with ink. Looks don't determine a person.  I personally believe love at first sight does not exist-

Jimin impales his straw inside the orange box of mango juice after a total of twelve minutes writing or rather said ranting on this piece of paper he took inside Taehyung's book bag; to pour all of his thoughts and feelings. It doesn't take a magician to figure out whom he was peaking about. Jeon Jungkook. He has trained himself for two months to not care about someone so insignificant like him, he was supposed to mean nothing yet he is able to easily make him feel some kind of way that was not positive at all. Truth is Jungkook is significant. He represents who Jimin is now as a person, he represents Jimin's change of appearance and strong attitude. It is him who Jimin worries and thinks of now, how shocked and surprised he felt when he basically got attacked by Jungkook in the mall, when Jungkook found him inside the school and asked him out, and when he saw him at the birthday party with his friends Jungkook had wanted to speak but Jimin felt as if he were weak and refused to give in. " He doesn't even remember me..." Jimin softly breathes, closing his eyes  as a single tear crawls out of his eyes. He crumbles the paper after giving it a title and begins a new page, new feelings. 

He was given a chance to have what would have been so sweet, but the boy was too plain and ugly to get accepted by them.  He was too dumb to realize how fake his crush was, actually perhaps he knew yet he still risked it. How stupid, now the boy got punished and learned a lesson so he's very thankful because he learned how to be more cautious next time, Now he knows who and what to look for. Someone who knows him, someone who truly loves him for him and wouldn't care about how different he is from everyone else is-

Jimin wipes that tear and smiles so brightly that the clouds could have gone away but saldy weather doesn't change based on someone's happiness. This is his training. Something he has been doing for two months, manipulating himself to forget Jungkook and arise his new hero min yoongi. Hearing a shuffling noise behind him Jimin halts his writing and the swaying of his rocking chair that was put purposely put in front of the window. " Bubble Tae?" Jimin looks behind still unable to determine whether or not Taehyung finally awoke or not. The room remained silent until Taehyung groans loudly before sitting up o his queen size bed. " Finally you wake up," Jimin starts again. " You have been sleeping for so long I was beginning to think that you died." The smaller boy softly giggles before quickly crumbling the new piece of paper so that Taehyung does not see any of it. 

"Ugh...My body feels so strange.." Taehyung's usual low voice drops another level

" Jesus tae! your voice!" Jimin points out getting up from the rocking chair before jumping onto the bed, it creaking loudly meanwhile the smaller giggles. He quickly settles between Taehyung's legs, hugging him by the waist, finally creating the ultimate bear hug. Taehyung smiles gleefully ignoring the voice comment meanwhile wrapping his long arms around Jimin and resting his chin on his head. 

" I love you Taetae." Jimin confesses while closing his eyes. 

" I love you too Jibooty~" The younger creeps his hands down to Jimin's bottom to rub and squeeze It tightly. The other stood still and let his best friend his booty. Usually he would squeal but taehyung has grabbed his numerous times how would he dare even get surprised? and naturally this is weird in a friendship. 

" Bubble Tae." Jimin innocently raised his voice's pitch. 

" yeah?" Taehyung answer now poking one of his cheeks. 

" Do you have a ?" Jimin bites his lips to contain a vast urge of laughter and he succeeded making Taehyung the only one laughing. The two boys soon quiet down, quietly enjoying each other's company while thinking of things like their problems or fun things to do, perhaps the future too?  They both got a bit tired of lazing around and eventually began playing board and video games with each other. Jimin later then went to his own place to pick up some of his clothes and to say goodbye to his parents before going back to Taehyung's to spend the weekends. 

<><><><><><>

The next morning which is sunday Jungkook is laying on a soft couch staring at nothing but a blank ceiling. He wished not to be here again....He dreads as soon as his phone rings with Mr.Shin as the caller ID oh he would have another fit of anger as soon as he gets that call. The door opens and closes after a middle aged old man enters the room with his clipboard and a pen, He wears comfortable but presentable clothes with a white coat and he sits down on the couch like seat opposite sides from Jungkook is. 

" Nice having you back, Jungkook how are you feeling?" He asks the latter, getting comfortable in his own chair. 

" I'm well." Jungkook answers quickly hoping that this session ends as fast as he hopes. 

" Really now? nothing bothering you? No anger problems lately?" Mr.Shin tries to get reassured through information by rephrasing the question. Jungkook quietly thinks to himself, there was another eruption just recently after the party he went to. Jimin has rejected and denied him so much to the point that he snapped and erupted, He walked away bumping through everyone of the crowd and Hoseok who had took notice and got worried followed but after that he has also yelled at him. But despite his eruption just recently and the scorching anger still dwelling inside him Jungkook looks at the psychiatrist and says. " No." 

The psychiatrist smiled and quickly wrote on his little notes. " Why are you lying Jungkook?" Mr.Shin unexpectedly says through half opened eyes. " There's no way you'd last that long thinking about it."

" Well I was! And i came out clean" Jungkook raises his voice already becoming more pissed at the second. He hated coming here and he hates being rejected! he wonders why these people don't just leave him alone to the live like he wants to.  

" You had a perplexed expression."

"And!?" 

" Jungkook. These sessions are to help you-"

"They aren't helping me!" Jungkook now begins to yell, eyebrows furrowed and red cheeks from the vexation. 

" And why do you think that is? For the three weeks you have been with me you have not shared much of anything. Not even the lady you you are seeing, you think i don't notice them purple hickeys? I also feel that you have not been honest with many things i ask, These sessions do work....but i need your participation Jungkook. Without you I can't help you." The room remains in silence after Mr.Shin has spoken giving Jungkook enough time to calm and relax for a bit while thinking about it and when he finished he quietly lays back down on the couch staring at the ceiling and begins to speak. 

<><><><><>

A whole fifteen minutes or more has passed and Jungkook has told Mr.Shin everything from when he met Jimin at the mall to now. He did not necessarily trust nor believed telling the old man would actually do anything but ranting out loud and expression his anger to someone actually did make him feel better, even the psychiatrist remained quiet just writing all of these things down especially the notes about this person Jimin. He found that one part where Jimin told Jungkook to look into the past very interesting.

" I just don't like being rejected..." 

" Okay." Mr.Shin speaks once he has finished his notes. He places the clipboard on his lap looking at Jungkook next. " It's okay Jungkook i understand why you feel the way you do and I'm here to say you are not wrong from it either." Mr.Shin replies to that surprising the latter. " You Jungkook are used to; and you're raised to have almost everything done for you. Everything became easy to you and when you find a challenge that doesn't go your way it activates your vexation, making you frustrated to the point you can't even think to solve it. That's okay...What I will teach you for now is a good way of controlling anger when those types of moments come-" jungkook interrupts the psychiatrist with an annoyed sigh. 

" This isn't what I want. Of course I knew you wouldn't be able to help.."

" I can help you jungkook" Mr.Shin corrects making Jungkook render him an icy stare. 

" Make him stop rejecting me then." 

" It doesn't work like that Jungkook....Understand that this person Jimin may not like you in such a way. And he said look back to your past! perhaps-"

" Did you not listen to me!?" jungkook erupted again this time abruptly standing up from the couch.  " I'm not that person that he's talking about! I have told him many times and he still doesn't believe me. all thanks to that who he remembers thanks to my looks." 

" Jungkook let me help you. Please have a seat." The psychiatrist attempted to calm the boy down but he kept shaking his head, refusing. " you must understand that you can't force people to love you, you can't always have everything your way! Learn that there are challenges!" 

" I don't give a . And I want to stop these sessions with you understand? They are not helpful. I'm fine on my own." Jungkook says while grabbing his things. 

" You may say this now but you will come back to me. You will come back to me when you need me the most and I'll be here for you Jungkook" Mr.Shin follows the boy around as he's getting ready to leave. 

" Go a ." 

" Remember! A way to calm your anger is by breathing in and out! The second step is to think of happy thoughts! What makes you happy!" The psychiatrist had to yell from his room as Jungkook stomps away through the corridor. " Step three! Think! think a resolution." Now Jungkook has disappeared from his sight. 

Jungkook continues walking away not thinking back to Mr.Shin when he spotted a young girl. Healthy looking, nice body, big but she wasn't as pretty as Jimin so Jungkook ignored and kept walking away. 

<><><><><><><>

It is the very next day, Jimin and Taehyung had already washed and prepared themselves for another long day at school. Jimin quietly finishes his french toast when suddenly Jungkook popped up in his memory and for a moment he felt afraid but when he realized that Jungkook hates him again he calmed down and drank his juice. ' i won't have Jungkook behind my back anymore.' Jimin thinks to himself almost smiling happily. From the back pocket of his book bag Jimin takes out a piece of paper and a note before beginning his training again. Thinking about Yoongi makes him happy, he couldn't wait another day to see him but unfortunately he can't do much to stop it. He writes about how he wants to marry, have a home and a proper job to provide themselves, Just an easy life after all these years of school and studying. 

He stops his training when Taehyung barges into the kitchen as loud as he always is. "Let's go! Jimin! hurry!" He runs out the door. 

" Wait for me!" Jimin calls out getting up from the chair he is sitting at and runs out following Taehyung behind. 

" You're so slow!" Taehyung giggles cutely looking like the sunrise itself as he skips backwards facing his friend. 

" Aren't you afraid to fall?" jimin questions feeling worried over Taehyung just jumping backwards so fast without even looking behind him. 

" Nope." The confident boy replies. The two finally arrive and as soon as they enter students have already filled the entrance hallway. Loud noises of students talking and playing around filled the area but once Jimin got noticed by most of the students the females began glaring too harshly at Jimin. He is used to their hating on him but they never glared and remained quiet, instead they used to glare and talk smack but now they ignore him...So odd. the male students too are another case, They literally smiled at Jimin and Taehyung at times and gave them a 'good morning' before walking to their own class. Taehyung too finds it odd but eventually he ended up smiling and thought nothing about it meanwhile Jimin felt a bit worried and scared. He even caught a boy snorting at them, something is happening...but what? ' Should I be more cautious?' Jimin thinks to himself looking over at smiling Taehyung before taking his hand. 

" Bubble Tae i'm scared." Jimin tries to say but becomes interrupted as Jungkook jumps in front of them with an irritated smirk. 

" Well look who's here~" jungkook says looking at Taehyung before switching his glance over at Jimin. " Jimin." 

The smaller boy looks down hiding behind Taehyung. He frowns in dismay, just when he thought he was going to be left alone. 

" Um...Who are you?" Taehyung furrows his eyebrows just staring at the boy leveling him. 

" I'm...Jimin's new boyfriend." Jungkook smirks hoping to confused the in front of him and he did, without hesitation he takes Jimin by the wrist and drags him away but of course Taehyung was not going to let that happened so Hoseok with a face expression full of dread and exhaustion. He really did not want to participate in this waste of time but he got forced by Jungkook again and there he is messing around with people. Taehyung of course pushed Hoseok out of the way but the other male came back and dragged him away too. " Let go! What the is wrong with you. Jimin!" Taehyung struggles against the grip meanwhile Hoseok looks behind apologetically. 

Two people are now getting dragged. But to where? And why?

•<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>•

Hello chicken tender and potatos! It's here authornim with another up.dateeeeee~ *Sing a long tone* 
Idk why but I always get happy updating this one. This chapter a bit longer than my usual ones I hope but nonetheless here it isssss~ 
I just wanna thank you tenders and potatos for reading and supporting my book~^^ There's a lot of funny comments and I just enjoy them all, I love to learn what people think and get from this story.  There's so many views and votes I just feel attacked cause it's so much! And I'm excited!!! I never got 35K before like woah~ 
I love making people's day through my work so thankchu~! I love youuuuu ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Also I wonder if I should do one of them author things, like Q&A
Should I? Let me knowww

Byeeeee_