His new rivals

His skinny jeans | Jikook

"When Jimin whom is still stepping back had his eyes widened and lips parted, Jungkook began to run away off to somewhere. "

_Please vote and comment.
•<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>•
✎┈✽✦❖✦✽....[A few days later]

Jimin had been unknotting and taking rest from the stress that had been accreted ever since Jungkook came into the picture again. Last week, Jimin almost sprinted towards the bathroom when he And Jungkook shared eye contact in the middle of the hallway however became  dumbfound when Jungkook turned around and left along with the rest of the crowd. Jimin would believe that he had finally been left alone. He ambled first from the bedroom to the kitchen and from the kitchen to the to the living room. He set his left leg first on top of the couch and then sat on it with his bowl of chocolate cereal set on top of his exposed lap since he wore white silky pajama shorts. 

Jimin looks up at the brand new plasma TV that sat on a table and was turned off, making one red light being the solitary thing that shines from it. With the room being illuminated from the light coming from the kitchen, Jimin sat to ponder about Jungkook and their little Interaction last week. Just that miniature moment that could possibly mean nothing....but....when Jimin recalls it...he can swear that the evil brat Jungkook smirked at him. Yes he smirked at him and then left with the crowd of hurried students. To Jimin the realization commenced giving off the eerie feeling that there is a reason for why Jungkook seems to be chilled and it was not a good one. 

Still, It wasn't as if Jungkook was planning his murder therefore the smaller male came to a conclusion to leave everything as is. He is halfway done with his cereal just when he finished brainstorming the case with Jungkook. Jimin sped himself up, the spoon tapping the blue glass bowl of cereal creating a clanking sound ever so often but faster, the milk that once was clear white converts to a soft brown, and the small pieces of floating chocolate cereal became less and less on that bowl as Jimin ate them. Just like that he was finished so he stood up again and placed the blue empty glass bowl Inside the sink before heading to his room. 

To describe Jimin's room can be tough or even arduous. Just imagine a complete mess, Lots of things going on at once, lots of vigorous epic colors being expressed through posters and furniture. Now imagine that messy room of stuff actually being tidy, Still with the epic colors along with a creme carpeted floor.  That is Jimin's room. 

Every time he opens the white painted door Jimin is welcomed with his bed in the center of the room but still the board of the bed against his smokey blue walls. His personal television is placed on top of the small dark wooden table right in front of the bed on the opposite wall. The extra space is occupied with two large dark brown wooden bookshelves equipped with movies, video games of all sorts plus figurines of his favorite characters, and of course it contained certain books that he had collected on his Spare time. The second space on the other side of the bookshelves by the door was filled with his wardrobe, where he kept his clothes and his own tiny office along with desk so that he can do his homework and/or other things. Jimin had no room for physical play causing him to keep it locked whenever family visited.
Jimin, first thing inside his room sat down on the swivel wheel chair and lifted his blue colored laptop when he noticed a white envelope slipping out falling onto the floor. ' What's this?' He thought before bending down to pick it up and rotated it the other way to see where it addresses to and who sent it. It wasn't long before the male's eyes widened,  noticing the name written in black. His hands that held the envelope trembled with enthusiasm and excitement making it difficult for Jimin to contain a squeal that could wake up his parents. " Y-Yoongi." His name released dropped out of Jimin's soft, Soothing, and feminine voice as if the presence of flowers invaded his room, as if a gust of fresh and gentle wind ran past him, as if a spoonful of white milk was dropped inside water like if Jimin became contaminated with the opposite of pollution and poison. 

It didn't take long when Jimin just opened the envelope and began reading what his future boyfriend took consideration to send. Jimin gained a new necklace that surprised him. ' This does not look like it came from the military.' He thought taking a long stare at the necklace that was held on both his hands flatly. The item of the necklace was shaped into a singular pointy snowflake with the  simple co-colors silver and baby blue invading the center. The necklace took Jimin's breath away the more he stared and he chuckles before subtly placing the necklace on top of the desk. " Wow Yoongi." Then he took out of the envelope a small piece of paper with Yoongi's black scripted hand writing. ' Now this came from the military.' Jimin thought again while looking at the brown stains that the paper seems to have located on the right top corner. 

It said; 

' Look at this snowflake containing its own individual colors and it's own spike full of characteristics. Promise me to be the one that never melts its colors nor It's pointy spike.' 

Jimin read subtly smiling at each singular words given to him. Those were Yoongi's words to him, Though he didn't understand what is truly meant and concluded  that Yoongi was complimenting him as his only one. The smaller contently attempts to wear the necklace and was successful at it when the silver links connected together after numerous tries. Jimin fished out in all of his drawers belonging to the desk until he found a packet of blue lined paper and broke the transparent soft plastic with his fingers. Once taking out a clean piece of sheet, Jimin rips it in half Like Yoongi did, Writing out in red ink his thank you letter but stopped midway feeling as though he was missing something. He wished to send Yoongi something as well but thought it was useless to send unnecessary or un useful items such as a ring as a present or whatever. ' Maybe canned food? Medicine and more medical stuff for him?' Jimin ponders causing an unavoidable sensation of concern for Yoongi and How much he must be suffering under harsh and unfamiliar conditions. 

" I'll buy those things tomorrow and send it to him." Jimin yawns looking at the time. It is already 1:12 am in the morning and school is starting again by 9:00 am. The small latter turned off the laptop disregarding the option to surf a little more on the web and went under his mint green designed duvet. 

✎┈✽✦❖✦✽...[ Earlier that day] 

" I can't believe any of this, is this a prank?" Chanyeol stood up from one of those fancy red and gold panback chairs before proceeding to one of those arm workouts machines that had been placed to decorate the 'manly' atmosphere. The whole group was here  at Chanyeol's 'Mancave' each one sitting on the similar red and gold chairs. The boys could all see each other for the chairs were set in a circle, with a wooden small square table to compliment. 

The walls of the room was of a bright playful red spreading and transitioning to many shades as if the one painting this room didn't do a good job with their . The bright light above the white ceiling was enough lit the room so the rest of the lamps wasn't needed besides the sake of decoration. 

" So you're telling us that you're going to leave our group?" Namjoon stares at the black haired Jungkook with a rather amused or dissenting expression on his face. He had a habit of playing with his fingers meanwhile his elbow rested on the arms of the chair. 

" Temporarily!" Jungkook responded rather hastily while raising his voice to make himself clear. Despite that the boys all looked at each other with confused glances, Hoseok not really caring much at all. He was the only one remaining quiet and all to himself ever since He accompanied Chanyeol Just a few days ago. The sad or even disappointing thing about this, is that his own childhood friends have yet to notice how down Hoseok has been feeling. The nicer male has been getting more and more convinced that he's nothing but a mere servant to them, and it won't be long for when he chooses to join The helping hand that the other rather attractive male offered. Hoseok just wanted to see, he just wanted clarification and confirmation that his friend truly changed and didn't care. 

" For a guy? Explain it one more time." Chanyeol released the machine, His arms seeming more muscled with pink looking veins appearing here and there on his arm. 

" Listen carefully! You know I don't like repeating myself. I'm going to temporarily leave the group- No Let me rephrase that. I'm going to pretend that I don't belong in this group and our meetings will be held subtly and sneakily. Private in other words...I'm going to do this so that my target gets deceived into thinking that I'm a good guy- In which from now on I am." Jungkook explains, His hand moving every so often as he speaks adding to the seriousness in the tone of his voice. 

" Why would you go through the extent?" Namjoon raises his eyebrows staring at poor Jungkook as if he saw someone pooping on his head. 

" Yeah! Are you finally getting a challenge?" Chanyeol smirks joining in by sitting on the same seat as before. 

" No! This one is just playing hard to get! They want to be interesting and they are inviting me to play." Jungkook lies biting the inside of his mouth knowing full well how much Jimin Antipathies him gaining him the uncomfortable reminder of someone not liking him. 

" Well then...Okay. I won't question you further and I'll let you do what you want, Besides it's none of my business." Namjoon shrugs and pulls his phone out from his front pocket, Using his fingerprint to unlock the phone before tapping repeatedly at the screen until he arrives in the chatroom with his new crush Jin. 

" Woah woah..." Chanyeol smirks. " Is he that interesting?" The giant rubs his chin. " If you can't take that apple off the tree, Then I'll have to pull it myself." 

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jungkook all rose their heads in alarm. Hoseok's eyes dilated but he remained quiet only on the outside while on the inside he commenced feeling sympathy for Jimin. The poor one is getting chased by the two most of the school. Namjoon rubs at his temple expecting a fight between the two, and Jungkook was the most dumbfounded and vexed. ' What did he say?' Jungkook appeared to be as though he were mentally solving a math problem or some complicated puzzle. Jealousy stirs within him on the mere thought of seeing chanyeol being near his target. " What the hell did you just say?" The youngest male questions forcing the laid back atmosphere to run out the window as though it were being chased and a new tensed up atmosphere took it's place. Chanyeol whom was smirking in his seat while slumping onto it stopped smiling now that he felt threatened by Jungkook. Everyone around the room wasn't smiling and that alarmed his instincts. 

" Well...You heard me. I said that if you can't win him over I was gonna take over and have him. " Chanyeol rephrased his words as he sat up on the panback, Elbows resting on his lap as he did. 

" Didn't you take someone else home when we went to the party Channie? Don't mess with Jungkook and his target.." Namjoon started still texting Jin. Hoseok didn't say anything and chose to leave the tensed up room. He wasn't important anyways therefore his ' friends' wouldn't even notice him leave. 

" Yeah...But he was so soft that I didn't get to actually do anything pretty fun. Seeing both at the same time won't be too bad, I have done it multiple times. Besides Jungkook wouldn't mind, right Kookie?" Chanyeol switched his attention back to the black haired male whom had a huge unamused frown changing his handsome features. Chanyeol stared challenging at the younger, No one said a word causing Namjoon to shuffle uncomfortably and awkwardly in his chair. With one blink of the eye Jungkook had abruptly sat up enough to make his seat fall behind him. The black haired male flung himself at Chanyeol causing the other's seat to also fall back as well. Straddling his lap, Jungkook began to fist his friend, each punch heading for the other's cheeks. Chanyeol had been caught off guard but he was the taller and more muscular one so getting control over Jungkook wasn't going to be a challenge. With force he pushed Jungkook off and hovered on top of him, Soon to be punching him roughly as well. Namjoon had been trying to stop them, Hugging Chanyeol's thin yet masculine waist and pulling him back. " ! Stop this now!! Hobie! Hobie!" Namjoon called Hoseok for help. 

Hoseok had heard the commotion while he was packing up with things. His heart pounded heavily against his chest and he felt hurt knowing full well the only time they called for him is when they needed him. The male rubbed one of his teary eyes and stepped out of the door to be welcomed into a new area which is to be one of Chanyeol's many hallways. Hoseok felt bad about not helping but he also had to be stronger for himself. 

Namjoon wasn't having much luck, Chanyeol and Jungkook were still at it and their face by now wasn't as pretty anymore. 

" You off!" Jungkook growled landing a punch against Chanyeol's nose. The taller roared in pain his hand flying up to his nose while his other hand pressed harder against Jungkook's neck. Soon Jungkook commenced coughing, Breathing becoming more difficult, eyes blacking out until Chanyeol chose to release him. " Get out of my house." That's all that Chanyeol said before getting off him. 

" Guys what the ? We're not like this.." Namjoon didn't know what to do nor who's side he should join. He already knew that the two were gonna force him to choose a side and he would have to either accompany Jungkook home or stay to clean up with Chanyeol. 

Jungkook wasn't done. Despite his cheeks becoming purple already, The right edge of his bottom lip had a cut, he still rose up from where he laid and he stumbled on the process with rather wobbly legs. He stood straight and fierce just ready to continue his fight with Chanyeol however was halted by Namjoon dragging him outside the room. 

" Jungkook! Seriously quit it!" 

" I'm not going to ing quit! He better back the up from Jimin!" Jungkook screamed with his cheeks heated up. Chanyeol could feel the anger on his cheeks and forehead, He didn't like being told what to do and anything that he can't have he will forcefully have it. Who was he Jungkook to yell at him what the to do? To punch him right inside his home? Has he gone crazy? 

" Jungkook calm down, chill man! Chanyeol is not going to do anything. Just go home...relax...Do what you have to do and everything will be fine. Just go you're going to break your friend-" 

" Nah I'm going to break our friendship." Chanyeol opened the door to his ' man cave' and met Jungkook and Namjoon face to face. He too had been bruised very badly, A dark purple thick line being one of the most things that stands out from his new collection of bruises besides the other maroon bruise right below his eyes. " I want you to try me. There's no way that I'm going to let you ing choose some hoe over your friends." 

Jungkook became more than triggered, Namjoon again preventing the two from going at each other again. Chanyeol had raised his arms making his muscle look more big and dangerous. 

" Seriously quit it! What the hell is going on! Jungkook you stop it! Chanyeol too!"

" Who started this mess Namjoon! Huh?! Who started this mess?!" Chanyeol spat. Namjoon mentally groaned now that he was put in the spotlight where he had to choose. He had to choose to defend only one. 

" ..." He whispered and the two ultimately stopped trying to pounce each other. Both eyes were focused on Namjoon, the man whom suddenly became their pride. The man who is to decide who's right and who loses. " It was you Chanyeol!" Namjoon breathed out in a somewhat regretful tone. " You never should have said nor challenged Jungkook anything about who his target is." Namjoon explained his reason making Jungkook smirk against the pain. 

To Chanyeol, Namjoon had betrayed him. It didn't matter if he truly started it or not but they were both against him. " Get out of my house." The male firmly spoke with a hoarse tone and proceeded to go back inside the room before closing the white double doors. 

" C'mon let's go." Namjoon full of frustration, regret, and antipathy for the whole situation held Jungkook by the arm and dragged him out of the house. The two quietly walked over to their separate car but not before Namjoon decided to have a conversation with Jungkook. " You really went overboard Jungkook. Why would you hit your own friend like that? C'mon The extent that you're willing to go for that boy is insane. First you want to pretend to leave the group, You punched Chanyeol and even almost made Hobie drug some kid for your little scheme. You betcha Hobie told everyone about his horrible experience with you. Are you sure this person is just a mere prey to you? Whether he's inviting you to play or whatever, You still punched one of your allies." 

" Chanyeol wasn't being an ally Namjoon! He was being a and I had to put him in his place. Whether or not I did it for a man, Chanyeol still wanted to mess with me!" Jungkook yells storming inside his car. The more Namjoon scolded him the more his anger was twitching inside him. Namjoon only shook his head watching the younger drive away before entering his own car. 

✎┈✽✦❖✦✽...[Next Day]

Jimin has stepped school ground the very next morning that he had to awake. The skies like always was bright with the sun showing itself off with what seemed like arrogance. The skies were a nice shade of blue and warm white meanwhile the clouds decided not to appear today. It is pretty early therefore a lot of students were tired or sleepy, Some had hangovers from the night before and only Jimin remained nice and fresh like someone with the most happiest day ever. His female bullies scoffed at him before gossiping about his looks despite them being the ones with messed up hair, Their makeup wasn't done correctly, and they had dark circles from the night before. Jimin had entered the tall fourth floor building, Decorated with brown or red bricks on the sides. The rest was either made of hard white wood and glass. Even the double doors of the school building used to be glass, but they changed it to an elegant chocolate brown double doors due to keeping students and the workers safe from outside harm. 

Once inside Jimin waited for Taehyung to appear which he soon did. The male wore a white shirt that had thin blue lines, the hem of the shirt cascades down to his legs which made him seem more petite and more adorable. He  had blue short shorts that matched the color of the blue lines, Dark blue low Converse, but what surprised Jimin the most was Taehyung's white floral thigh high socks. The smaller's eyes widened and he choked on his own spit at the sight of Taehyung. 

Judgmental eyes always seemed to make their way towards Taehyung and his rather unusual fashion sense. The male who had ambled his way to Jimin soon stops with a confident smile spread on his face. 

" ....So.." Jimin started unsure on how to start the conversation now that he had been taken off guard. The hallway lights seemed to make Taehyung's good looks reflect into stars. 

" I'm trying something new today." Taehyung explained himself knowing exactly what Jimin was going to ask. Confused Jimin soon rendered Taehyung an eye smile and linked his arms together. " Goodmorning BubbleTae." 

" Good morning Jibooty." The two giggled and proceeded to head to one of their many classes. 

Jimin and Taehyung weren't the only ones gaining a numerous amount of attention. Jungkook And Chanyeol's beaten face has raised a lot of awareness, at first the females claimed that it was hot and y but soon it didn't take long to connect the dots. The females and other fans had started to worry that chanyeol and Jungkook both fought. They seemed to care more about Chanyeol, Since Jungkook declared he was taken by a little trash named Park Jimin. 

" Chanyeol Oppa! Are you okay?! Do you want me to heal you Chanyeol Oppa!?" The girls bombarded Chanyeol with questions and each one had some type of medical treatment such as bandaids or ointment in their hands. Chanyeol smirked at them and shook his head. " No sweeties. I'm fine you don't need to do anything.." Someone fragile and thin caught Chanyeol's gaze from the distance. It was Baekhyun with a shy look on his face, Afraid to check up on chanyeol because of the many girls surrounding him. Baekhyun shared eye contact with Chanyeol both staring for at least three seconds before Baekhyun suddenly gained a sensation of shyness and looked away rather quickly, soon running inside the school building. Chanyeol had smiled to himself, He truly caught someone so cute and fragile. Someone who smelled good and didn't seem to be like all these hoes who throw themselves at them. Baekhyun was something fresh and new however he had to drop him soon. To win against Jungkook, Chanyeol had decided to target Park Jimin.