His second round

His skinny jeans | Jikook

" Please me mine baby."

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><><>•


" W-What did you say?"

" I asked you to become my baby." Jungkook repeats himself, whilst his grip on my waist tightens. My only response is silence and a few confused blinks. He said it twice but i feel like i still misheard what he said. Is this even real?

" Please Jimin, Can you be mine?" He repeats himself yet again. He's not even saying can you be my boyfriend which gives me a really bad vibe. like if he's really not serious about this. Only when our faces were a little apart was when i noticed how close he has gotten and his aim was my lips. 

I forcefully push him away from me. My heart thumps against my chest like a herd of horses running away. My brain feels like scrambled eggs, so it is obvious that I'm probably gonna act on feelings. All i know is that, my main priority is to stay away far from Jungkook.

" Sorry I didn't mean to get so close. You're just so beautiful." He smirks at me with this smooth smile that sends me direct chills. No, nothing about this seems good...

" T-thank you for the compliment." I force a smile. " Can I go now?" I ask a question that's not meant to be answered. Whether he allows me to leave or not, I'm still gonna leave!

" Wait you haven't answered my question!" He pulls at my arm forcibly again. Oh lord someone help me, I'm dying in this room and it makes me feel very uneasy.

I turn to face him, my expression build to look emotionless as possible. " The answer is no." I reply to quickly pull at the door handle for an escape. Being alone with Jeon Jungkook became the worst idea ever since I was dragging him here and now I feel vastly suffocated.
I even already feel my eyes water at his possible reaction.
I hope he could just understand that I don't love him anymore. 

" Wait but why?!" He spins me around again, this time forcing me to look at him. He stares at me amused with disbelief in his eyes. " Why don't you just give me a chance?!" He asks as if he's frustrated.

Now it is my turn to stare at him with an amused face expression. I literally can not believe Jungkook right now. To think that this guy would ask me such thing! 

" A chance?! You're asking me to give you a chance? What about you when I confessed to you?! Why didn't you give me a chance?" I finally speak for myself. My eyes continue to water at dark memories. " Why should i give you a chance after the way you treated me?" Jungkook doesn't seem to answer me. In fact he merely just stares at me confused. 

" I wasn't forcing you to love me but what you could have done was let me down gently instead of smiling and mocking me on purpose!" 

" Woah Woah, Calm down Jimin." He holds and shakes me from the shoulders. " I think you are mistaking me for the wrong person. We just met yesterday." 

My eyes dilate at his statement. It's like i have no reaction! How can i mistake a man i once loved? Jeon Jungkook doesn't remember me?

" W-wait...you don't remember me?" A tear rolls out of my eyes and it becomes really hard to swallow. " N-no baby I'm not the guy you think i am. We just met yesterday." He becomes gentle. Even his eyes show kindness as he wipes away the tear on my cheek. But i know very well he's cruel! I'm still convinced that he's Jungkook! For s sake i had been liking the guy for a long time.

" Then how do you know my name?"

" I saw it on your school ID card." He responds setting me to a hurtful realization that he doesn't even remember me! It was a small moment with him and he even kissed me. I don't even know what I was expecting of him, I'm irrelevant and unimportant. I'm trash so of course it shouldn't be no surprise that I was forgotten. 

" If it makes you feel better, we can introduce ourselves properly." Jungkook suggest but I refuse! What's the use anyway? He doesn't remember me and I dislike him plenty enough to be called hate. So what's the use? 

" Jimin?" 

" How could you...forget that kiss?" I look up from the floor trying to not look hurt but I'm already sobbing. " It was my first kiss....It wasn't a real kiss and I know it was you." I reluctantly cry harder in front of him, and I'm just hating myself so much I wish to disappear! I don't understand why I'm so weak when it comes to him. 

" Woah Jimin!" Jungkook panics and tries I wipe them all off with his thumb again. I'm so weak! My motivation to become strong is Yoongi hyung and my second one was to punch Jungkook on the face one day.

" Yoongi hyung.." I call him in between sobs. " I'm sorry I broke my promise!" Do I still have feelings for Jungkook? Is that why I feel so hurt? But I've trained myself well to love Yoongi and only Yoongi. 

" No you got it all wrong. I'm not this Yoongi person!" Jungkook speaks but I ignore him.

" J-Just go away!! And don't ever appear in front of me again! " I vanish him from my eyes and finally run away, out to the open air of the hallway but I still feel suffocated and my chest is tighter than ever. Jungkook is not someone I should deal with, I realize now that all I want is to forget him and erase him out of my life. I don't even care about that second motivation to punch his face.

I don't even know what's my purpose to live anymore!

。。Taehyung Pov

I lean against the locker practically falling asleep already. I feel my eyes heavy and my mind shutting down when suddenly I feel a sharp pain on my head. I automatically hiss at the pain and throw my head back up as a reflex.

" Geez that hurt!" I glare at the locker that I bumped my head with. " Aish Where's Jimin hyung? Class is about to start." I yawn looking at the time on my phone.

" Damn.....Jimin...." I mumble as I become weary of his safety. I didn't want that weird guy to do anything to him, but Jimin himself took the guy's wrist and left. He doesn't even know that I'm waiting for him here so chances are Jimin hyung could be done talking to the guy and probably heading to our classroom now. 

" Aish." 

I stand straight from leaning and slouch to class. ' Jimin hyung better come with me to that party.' I think to myself as I begin to saunter. Surprisingly the hallway is quiet and only my relaxed footsteps are heard, which probably means everyone is in class and I'm freaking late. Bad for my grades really, because the teachers here like to be mean and takes points off. 

I Find my class and just when I was about to open the door the sound of heavy hurried footsteps caught me off guard, my hand vastly turns to my right and I spot someone running awfully fast. 

Three seconds later my mind finally processes that it was actually Jimin running running towards the end of the hallway. I sprint to chase after him and I sense....I knew something is wrong. 

。。。。。

I'm a lazy ....Sorry chicken tenders and potatoes. *Shakes head* 

Activity questions!!! (≧∇≦)
Did you know that by answering these questions you can actually help me plenty? Because it helps me see your POV on stuff...*Ahem* Not all of you share the same thoughts ya know~

1) If you had to choose to live the life of one of these characters, who would you choose to live? 

2) If there's someone you can eliminate who would it be and Why? I'm very curioush about this one~