His desperation

His skinny jeans | Jikook

" Jungkook!" I call for him, getting out of the car myself but he completely ignores me and leaves." 
•<><><><><><><><><><><>•

。。Jungkook Pov 

Today I was in the mood to curse and beat everyone's asses! I'm here upset and they have the tendency to act like party people and force me to go to this birthday, Which to my amazement just looks like one of my usual parties where I get high and drunk. They think I'm acting odd, they believe I'm not myself and I won't bother to confess the pure embarrassment that I carry with me! Today I will come home a rejected man. That's right! Rejected! I have never faced a rejection like this before and I shouldn't be starting now. I mean I had gotten rejected once but that was because the was lesbian not because I wasn't her type. I'm everyone's type, and they don't have to see my status to know that. Honestly what's wrong with this little dude? All I wanted was to a little and then sent him flying like a paper plane. 

The car that I'm in went extra quiet when Namjoon and Hoseok hyung stopped talking. We were left here to wait with only our thoughts and our own burdens. My eyes started getting heavy and the feel on my face is loosening. My head slowly leans against the window when a small and melodic ring shocked me awake. My eyes roll to the front to see Namjoon hyung quickly looking at his phone. I stare at him the whole time, Watching at how excited and how smily he got for what ever message he received . He slides his finger on his screen and tapped it. He takes a quiet moment, texting and getting a reply, texting and getting a reply, going back and forth in which I honestly didn't care so I looked away and back to the window. " Guys! They are here!" He suddenly screams his lungs out, Forcing me to shoot my head back at him. He seems to be too excited for someone who just wants to but I don't blame him. I would scream too if I got to stick my holy in between those two buns of Jimin. Hoseok at the seat in front of me yawns and stretches. " What?" He asks groggy from sleeping. " They are here. They are in a red Mercedes." Namjoon informs, his voice beaconing us to search for them so I oblige to look out the window for that car. I couldn't shake the odd feeling that Namjoon kept saying 'They' instead of 'him'. I thought we were waiting only for his sweetheart but I guess there will be more guys coming along which couldn't be more perfect, except for him being Jimin. Maybe I'll get my 95th hoe after all. " I see them!" Hoseok yells in excitement pointing at his window side while tapping Namjoon's thigh to get his attention. I follow their gaze to spot the first person. A tall guy, light brown blowing in the wind, wearing a dark greenish jacket with a white and black stripped shirt underneath, blue ripped jeans, and red converse. He doesn't look as bad as I thought, however he's still not the piece of candy I need. Next one comes out, he has a SnapBack, looks highly familiar, wearing a denim jacket, tight black pants and some fly kicks. I marvel from where I have seen him as he clings to the taller's arm while laughing so loudly I can hear it from closed windows. I really hope there's a better choice than him because I don't feel like ing someone who's so happy looking like him. And yes he's annoying already. Next one out, got me ing shook! No way in hell am I seeing this! I must be delusional! Well look who's here! Speaking of the devil. If it isn't my dear friend Jimin the Mona Lisa. A gasp escapes my lips and I hadn't noticed my face is literally glued to the window until I feel the coldness on my cheeks, forehead, lips, chin, and nose. He wears a cute long baby blue sweater looking ing cute and as he stands next to the other two. I don't believe my luck right now, is it even luck? Is this god's way to tell me that I got another shot? 'If it is, well then lord say no more and I will pound into this boy's world!' I think to myself as I open the door and throw myself out of the car without warning my hyungs. The evil smirk that plastered on my face has reduced to my usual frown. I've become serious now about talking, and Explaining to this boy, ' Hey! I'm not the guy you think I am. May you please give me a shot please?' 

" Jungkook!" 

My pace quickens and the tall guy's attention is centered towards me after Namjoon screams for my name. Not only him but the other guy and...Jimin. His face literally showed so much fear as he jerks his head up at the mention of my name. He searches around until his eyes land on me, What happens next is that he decides to cower and hide behind the familiar guy who is now glaring at me for some ing reason. " Oh wait yes! I remember him now. He must be Jimin's friend!" I speak in my mind. 

I hear the heavy steps behind me and then there a tap on my shoulder. I plan to just tear away from his grip on me and run after Jimin, However Namjoon holds me back. " What the do ya think you doing?" His voice is low and dangerous but his face expression is a fake and smily as he waves at his sweetheart who also waves back. 

" None of your damn business." I hiss back but his grip is still hard cold on me. 

" You should know Jungkook by now. He found his hoe right? Which one is it?" Hoseok catches up.

" It's not Jin is it?!" Namjoon panics next to me making me roll my eyes. 

" No." I growl before I halt in front of these three boys. The guy named Jin stares at Namjoon with a delighted smile and eyes that speaks that he has fallen, and I thought Namjoon hyung got him good. Too bad he's just a toy. Like literally looking at them makes me feel like there's a soft, smooth, and jazzy song playing for these two. They have not said a word to each other, instead they speak with their " Eyes." 
' Tsk, As if I would believe in that !' I think to myself as I notice the tall guy's blushing cheeks. 

My attention skips to Jimin who's still hiding behind the annoying guy. None of us say anything and the mood got real odd. I want to talk to Jimin but not in front of these people, I want him all alone.

" S-so these are my friends, Jungkook and Hoseok." Namjoon stutters, the fool is losing his game." There was another guy but he went on his own." He scratches the back of his neck. 

" Nice to meet you!" The taller
Bows. " These are my little friends, Taehyung and Jimin. I'm Seokjin but you can call me Jin." He smiles kindly as he addresses their names. Jimin unfortunately only buries himself in the back of that annoying guy, Taehyung. " ahem~ Let's go in now." Jin automatically offers his arms to Namjoon who takes it happily and leads him toward the house. I face Jimin back but this Taehyung guy tightens his arms around Jimin and caries him away after Namjoon and Jin. Hoseok chuckles slightly before hooking his arm on mine. " Did we get rejected?" He jokes around but it effects me even if it's not serious. 

" No I never get rejected!" I reply but hyung only starts laughing. We enter the loud and noisy place, all dark with crazy lights of all colors moving restlessly and pointing at everything. It becomes a bit harder to see so my gaze became like a hawk on Jimin, never letting him out if my sight no matter how much this Taehyung hoe tries to make me lose their trail. 

" S-slow down Jungkook!" Hoseok voice is faint but near. To be honest he'e extremely slowing down my pace, If not I would have been had Jimin on my arms in one of the rooms. Explaining to him and then he would apologize and agree to date me. Plus if I'm lucky I might get to have a little fun too. 

All six of us settle in one empty table at the back, Namjoon and Jin seem happy and ready to go swim through the crowds for some good drink and dance. Jimin squirms in the corner with Taehyung, pretty much making it impossible to take him alone. Seeing as how I got no other way I pull on Hoseok hyung, beaconing him to follow me. 

" Why for?!!" He yells but barely audible. 

" I need you!!!" I yell back. With this music blaring it is impossible to ask anyone for the bathroom so I just pretty much open every door. The first one is a dark and empty room perfect to drag Jimin inside but the music is still too loud. The second door is also empty and the same, the third people were making out. I look up and notice that's this is a second floor house so up the stairs we go. Each step that leads me here to this slightly secluded area, makes my toes tingle at the thought of taking Jimin here. 

" I wonder what I'm gonna do here first? I honestly did not expect this kind of party, I don't even see the adults around! Could it be some kid being a rebel?" I hear Hoseok loud and clear now that we're here, however my mind didn't think of answering since it was too focused on that bathroom...Then it hits me. I don't really need a bathroom! All I need is a private and quiet room where no one can hear us. 

" Hyung follow me into this room." I low key command. Inside the room seems so ing nice and comfy as , Oh yeah look at that bed over there! I hope these people don't mind if I have a little fun with it. 

" So...What am I doing here?" Hoseok rest both his hands on his waist.

" hyung I need a favor. Can you please help?" 

" It depends on the kind of favor." He eyes me, his eyebrows slightly raised. 

" You see that guy Taehyung? He's an obstacle that I need to remove and you are gonna do the disappearance~ I poke my tongue inside the walls of my mouth so that a bump is visible on my cheek, Which indicate a . Hoseok widens his eyes and he becomes more confused. 

" Here." I pass him a large looking pill, that if you throw it inside liquid it will melt and if a person drinks it he'll want nothing but . He's gonna get hot, needy, and one simple won't be enough. He's gonna need it raw and hard, In conclusion...he'll be busy alright. 

" What?! No way!! I'm not gonna mess with someone like that, Jungkook. Are you crazy?! Clearly you must be insane!" 

" Hyung please! Just this once!" 

" No Jungkook, You've gone too far into this. Remember that other people are humans too." 

" Just feed him this and he'll be as ." 

" A drug?!!!!!" He yells too loudly and I really hope no one is being nosy at the other side of the door. " No ing way!! I'm done." He throws his arms in the air, and lets it fall to slap his thigh. He turns to leave but I prevent him by graving his wrist.

" No no! Please hyung! I really need this." I turn him around and plead some more. I hate that I'm doing this but I really have no other way to manipulate this guy unless I'm being 'serious' and 'honest.' 

Hoseok hyung's eyes soften on me and his muscles relaxes as well. He looks away and stutters. " F-Fine i'll do it." 

•<><><><><><><><><><><>•

Mnnn Hey guys!!! I'm bak~ 
I wonder what kind of person J-hope is~^^ 

So here you go guys, 2000+ 
*Cheers and claps* 

I reached 4K and I gotta say that's fudging amazing!! Thank you for the votes and support, I didn't think I would reach this high. ^^ 🔥🔥🔥✨✨🌟✨🌟✨
You guys are awesome~ ❤❤❤

I wanted to ask if any one of you like Rp? ( Role playing?) if so please PM me, I'd like to ask ya something~^^


Activity questions, 

1) How much do you like Hoseok on the scale of 1 to 5? 

2) If you were in a situation where the crush that broke your heart and came back for you, Would you go back to him and date him? Or would you make him work for it? 😏😏😏