His meet up

His skinny jeans | Jikook

" I knew something is wrong..."

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><><><><>•

" Jimin!" I yell for his name for the 15th time. My heart is aching and hurting inside me and my legs are almost giving out.I have no idea for how long we have been running but it's definitely been too long for me. " Hyung please s-stop! I'm at my limit!" I wanted to make him stop but speaking only makes me more tired and exhausted. I gasp for air and yearn for water as of now my throat is beginning to hurt. Jimin finally stops and leans on the wall! He slides and drops down panting violently. I mentally cheer in my head that finally he has stopped running and i push myself just a little further. A little more further to reach Jimin hyung! I'm almost there!

I drop on the floor next to Jimin, trying to lay my head on his thighs. " Aish Hyung! What is wrong with you?! You got me running everywhere for you! We are late for class! You left me waiting for you and I hit my head on the locker because I was sleepy! The least you can do is go to that party with me today!" I finish complaining and pout. Jimin hyung hasn't made a sound at all. I am beginning to think he is acting odd. And he is! 

I feel something wet drop on my forehead and I look up to see him crying. My body became alarmed and I hastily stood up from his lap. " Jimin hyung! Jimin hyung!" I call for his name but he only cries harder. 
He's trying so hard not to cry...I can see it in the way he trembles. 
He holds onto himself tightly. 

"Jimin hyung..." I say more softly and approach him with open arms. I don't know what happened...Why he's crying and I don't want to ask him in case he get's worse. The only thing I feel like I can do is embrace him and let him know that I'm here and I care. " It's okay hyung...Cry." I smile slightly at him with soft concerning eyes. I will be so heart broken if he still chooses to hide himself from me. We are best friends, and he's like a sibling to me so I will feel sad if he doesn't feel as much as comfortable with me the way I'm comfortable with him. " Hyung please...You're not bothering anyone.." I try convincing and I think that did the trick! His breaths become heavy and hard for him to breathe before he begins weeping. 

It breaks my heart seeing all those precious tears roll out of his eyes. Jimin is great and beautiful he doesn't deserve to die. He doesn't deserve to get bullied. So why? Why is my Jimin suffering so much? 

" Oh bubble Tae.." Jimin's soft whiny voice impacts my heart to break. I don't like to see people I care about cry for the reason that it hurts me too and it makes me want to cry as well. But I have to be strong for Jimin hyung. He needs me right now.

" It's alright hyung~ " I rub at his back and hold him tight. I take my hand and lightly push his head onto my shoulder where he can lay, and I wrapt my arms around him. I finish my cuddle position by laying my own head on his head. Jimin continues to weep more. Crying
And I'm just here giving him my shoulder. 

Is there anything that can hurt me more than this? 

" I love you hyung." 

<><> Namjoon POV

"This is it?" I hear Hoseok ask besides me. 

" Well duh! Can't you hear the music and see the people losing their minds outside? It's time to party." I grin. To be honest I'm as unsure as Hoseok since this could be any party but i made sure my response was confident and assure because I'm never wrong. The four of us, since Chanyeol and Jungkook came along sit here in my car just watching the party from the house in front of us. This is supposed to be a birthday party but I'm amazed to see all these crazy people! There are some running around screaming and shirtless, others are high as hell, the music is blaring so loud i can feel my vibrate on my seat, inside the lights is this purple or pink color! This scenery looks amazing and cool as hell! 

" Damn~ Now i know I'll be having fun!" I hear Chanyeol behind me. I turn to look at him and his big grin. " What are we waiting for? Let's get high!" Channel becomes impatient and tries to open the door but i put a hand on him to stop him. 

" Hold on~ I need to know first where my pink princess is at~" I whine trying to find my phone on my back pocket. I have been waiting for his text to let me know that he has arrived but so far no messages yet. I sigh, frown and throw my head back at the seat. " No message." 

" Oh well not my problem." Channel opens the door and comes out of the car to the cool air and screaming people. " I have no purpose waiting for this guy so I'll be going first!" 

" Fine do whatever you want Channie." 

" Don't call me that." He glares and leaves with an attitude but i know deep inside he's a softie for cute stuff and things that make him shy. 

" Okay who's next to leave?" I turn to face Jungkook who has his head leaning on the seat. With this amazing party going on he still dares to have this bored face expression. Is it really not impressing him? 

None of them say anything so I'm guessing they are here to stay. 

" When you said birthday party this is not what i had in mind." Hoseok informs us. " You spend birthdays with friends and family, have nice meal and form great memories but this is like a club! are you sure we're on the right address?" 

" Yes I'm sure! Look!" I show him my phone with the address. " I know where I'm going!" I assure him but he only frowns more and goes back to stare at the window. ' Such a big baby' I think to myself. I know he's not the type for this kind of stuff or the type to actually spend time with us, but Hoseok here has been with us since i could remember. He's a part of us whether he likes it or not. 

" I don't wanna be here."Jungkook surprises me. There is hardly a time when he refuses parties, money or hoes. Earlier after we skipped class and exited the school Jungkook didn't seem himself. When we spoke to him, he would answer angrily and with an attitude. If we leave him alone for too long, He walks up to the front muttering curses and kicking cans in the air. If we ask him 'What's wrong' He usually growls saying ' Its nothing' But he really doesn't fool nobody. Only me and Chanyeol tried to make him feel better by dragging him and getting him pumped for this party but not even this can make him feel better. 

" Okay that's it! i'm not a genie in a lamp Jungkook, just stop being a brat and tell me what happened?" I yell at him. Jungkook is stubborn, so I'm already aware he will not answer me right away. 

" I already told you it's nothing!" He yells back. 

" Today you seemed fine! Even more happier than usual and now you're like this? Just tell us what's the matter." Hoseok speaks softly but theres a small amount of demand in his voice. Jungkook doesn't say anything at all.

Me and Hoseok catch eyes and i nod my head at him, We both agree to leave him alone to do whatever he wants like always. I still suspect it has to be something since Jungkook does not have mood swings! If he's angry it's gotta be something. 

About 13 minutes passed and we still remain in our car. Hoseok fell asleep, his head resting on the window so i carefully settle him to lay on the seat. Jungkook is still quiet and lost in his thoughts and I am on my way to dreamland as well. I am beginning to think that I became dumped...Or that maybe it was a prank and he never meant to speak to me! Oh i will kill him if he dares! Finally I hear a ding and I immediately shoot up from my seat to answer the phone. 

JIN-

Hello! I'm sorry for being late, I finally arrived! I hope you're not mad~ *Pouts* 

I literally feel my cheeks heat at the message because it seemed so cute i could squeal! Why is this person so adorable? If he agrees to date me i think i would faint first! I know i have agreed that love doesn't matter and that it's all about having and then dumping them when they are no longer any use for me but the truth is...I do think love is important. I think the most important thing about a lover is their personality and if they are loyal to you, of course it's also if you're satisfied with their features as well. 

Where are you now?

JIN-

Here in front of the house! It's so loud! 

My heart begins to thump. He's close! He's near by!

What does your car look like?

JIN- 

It's a red mercedes! I came here with my friends and I'm waiting to know your location :D

Oh my god he send me a smiley face! Well that's not important! I need to find them. I hastily move around my seat looking for them. " Guys! they are here!" I yell too loud and I regret it when jungkook gives me a skeptical stare. ' Damnit i sounded too excited. If i don't be careful he's going to know i like the Princess.' I make myself a mental note for next time and I clear my throat. Hoseok Opens his eyes, yawns, and stretches. 

" What?" He asks groggily. 

" They are here. They are in a red mercedes!" i inform and they both start looking out the window until Hoseok taps my thigh. 

" I see them!" Hoseok says pointing at his side. I lean closer to his window to get a better view and there he is! Leaning on the side of the car with a phone is Princess Jinie! He looks so damn good with that outfit. After him comes out two more people whom I do not recognize. One of them is wearing a snapback and he seems very excited. He walks next to Jin and clings on his arms. I stare wearily of him, I don't like how close they are. The next one to come out is a short guy with a long baby blue sweater and bold square glasses. He's shorter than the other two which makes him cute and he seems sad. Just when i was about to exit the car a gasp catches my attention and i notice Jungkook who has his face glued to the window. He's staring right at the red car and I stare at him with curiosity. ' What has him worked up all of a sudden?' I think to myself. He hesitates before opening the door and running out of the car towards the red mercedes. 

"Jungkook! I call for him, getting out of the car myself but he completely ignores me and leaves. 

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Activity questions~ 

1) What part of the story/plot intrigues you?


2) Who's your favorite character and why?

If I ask the same questions I apologize~ XD