Chapter 43 (FINAL!)

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guys this is the real end. The final chapter that you waiting for. And before that sorry for all the wrong grammar since i wrote this story till now. Thank you to those who stay, and read, and vote for this. I always remember you. 

 

---

 

 

 

Yoona and the girls arrive at 7pm sharp after sending Mina back to her home.Both Yujie and Soojung make their way upstairs and leave Yoona alone in the living room. She was too lazy to move her muscles to make some drink even tho she needed it.

 

She slump the the sofa and close her eyes,resting it a bit,she was startled when someone put a glass on the table, the noise make her jump on her seat. Her eyes was wide open and her heart was beating madly when Jessica was just in front of her. 

 

"Hi"

 

One hi from Jessica make Yoona become fresh again as she quickly sit up properly as Jessica take a seat across her.

 

"i make your favorite, drink it, maybe it will help you to sleep peacefully later". 

Yoona mumble a thank you as she reach for the glass. She gulped down the rest of the water in the glass without second thought. She close her eyes as the liquid slip through her tongue. Still the same taste. 

 

When Yoona open her eyes, Jessica was staring at her with a small smile on her lips. Jessica who notice Yoona was staring back, quickly gained her composure and stand up. 

 

"ermm i will go upstairs, btw dad is not home yet, he has a meeting earlier, he asked me to inform it to you so yeah". 

"alright, thanks for the drink tho". 

 

With that, Jessica quickly walk away with a blush on her cheeks. A small smile crept to Yoona's lips as her eyes following Jessica's back until the girl dissappear from her sight. 

Well you could say that Yoona really have a good night that's night. 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

It's been a few days after that moments, for Jessica, she still sure that she deserves a second chance and Yoona still love her. For Yoona, well she knew what her heart want, so she just followed the flow. 

 

But their relationship really change a lots as Yoona interact with Jessica more, as friendly as before. Both of them have their own plans. 

 

For Yoona, maybe she could just focus on Mina to distract her mind from thinking about the things that makes her stress. She doesn't want to let out all her frustrated at the office later on. 

 

After done grooming herself, Yoona walk downstairs and go straight to the dining room as she smell something good which is her favorite food. She peek her head into the kitchen and her smile growing wide when she see Jessica is cooking with the help of their chefs. Yoona quickly walk back to dining room and wait there. Everyone is not in the house so it only her and Jessica. 

 

"Hi". A sweet voice greet her. Yoona jolted a bit and look to her side where Jessica was standing still, eyes on her with a sweet smile. 

 

Yoona clear and nodded her head. 

"hii, urmm can i ask something?" 

 

Jessica look at her with confuse written on her face but she nodded and signal Yoona to keep going. 

"urm did you cook something for me? Cause i can smell my favorite from upstairs hehe". 

Yoona finishing her words with a blush on her cheeks and look down. As for Jessica, she was so happy when Yoona ask her that. It seems the girl already getting used to her being there in the house. 

"of course, i know you need to be in the company later, so i make it for you, let me get it for you" 

After that, she accompany Yoona eating while they talk about everything, sharing laughs and thoughts. Jessica feel.. At home again. 

 

 

 

 

-------------


After that days,Yoona and Jessica become closer again. But of course Jessica know where is her place. She will never do some funny business just to mess up her already stable new relationship with Yoona. It was a big achievement that Yoona still wanted to be her friend. That's what Jessica think. 

 

While for Yoona, she and Mina also become more closer. Mina was happy for her when she told her that she and Jessica was in good relationship again. Of course as a friend. Mina have something to tell to Yoona but she will wait till the day Yoona meet someone special again in her life, even she is rooting for Jessica. 

 

But one day Mina urge Yoona to meet her saying it was emergency. Yoona who was clueless just agreed and they decide to meet at the famous restaurant near the Im's building. Mina decided to tell Yoona the truth. To tell Yoona why she can't accept her. 

 

Yoona was confuse when she arrived at the table Mina told her but there is another girl with her. A tall girl, a pretty one Yoona must say. She throw them a small smile before taking a seat in front of the two. 


Mina seems nervous on her seat but the tall girl next to her all smiley, looking at Yoona. Yoona see a determination behind those brown eyes. 

 

"so urm what is the emergency Mina chan?" Yoona ask as she turn to look at Mina who now playing with her fingers. 

 

"hey, it's okay, just be honest with Miss Im, i will be here" 

Yoona was amused when she heard the stranger next to Mina spoke so softly to Mina that she almost didn't hear her. Mina finally look up and let out a heavy sigh. 

 

"Yoona, let me be honest, actually this tall girl here is now my girlfriend, she has been courting me since we are at the college, but when i meet you, i mean your sister and follow her plan, i told her to wait for me but now after Jessica is back, i decided to go back to her arms again and she officially ask me out "

Mina explain in one go and the table suddenly become so silent. They just stare at each other. 

 

" what's your name? ". 

" eh me? "

Yoona question totally make them weirded out. Why is she asking for her name, shouldn't she be mad cause Mina suddenly announces she is someone else property now. 

 

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, the only daughter of Chou Xiujin". The tall girl name Tzuyu introduce herself as she shook Yoona's hand with a warm smile. Yoona immediately know who is she when she mention the surname. Of course who wouldn't know the Chou. Yoona smile back at her and nod a little before turn back to Mina. 

 

"it's okay Mina, i knew this time will come. I won't push you to something that is not for you, and thank you to for staying with me till now. I appreciate it. But i hope you still helping me with my last plan, what do you say? Tzuyu, you can join Mina too" 

 

Tzuyu and Mina look at each other and nodded their head. Yoona sit back with a wide smile seeing how happy is the couple in front of her. Yoona feel bad for Tzuyu cause she is the reason Mina have to left everything behind but now she is glad Mina stick to her words to find Tzuyu back. Just like how love bloom in her heart again for that someone. Someone who makes her crazy nowadays. 

 

 

 


------------

 

 

Jessica was hang out with Tiffany and Taeyeon when suddenly her phone ring. She pull out her phone just to see Mina's is the caller. Without any second waste, she accept the call while signaling to Tiffany and Taeyeon to keep quiet.


"Hello Mina"

"hello Sica unnie, where are you now?"

"ahh I'm at the mall with my friends, why? Do you need something?"

"ah i see, no, actually can we meet? I really need to talk to you about something"

"of course, where do you want to meet up?"

"urmm how about Han River? I will be there in 10 minutes,is that okay?"

"okay, see you there"

 

After Jessica hung up the call,her eyes caught that Taeyeon and Tiffany was looking at her as if asking what happens.

 

"Guys, I have something to do, is it okay if i left first?"

 

"It's okay Jess, go ahead, that must be something important, me and Taeyeon still have a lot of things to buy, so see you again".

 

Tiffany said with her eyes smile. She reach and take Jessica's hand and grip it tightly showing her support even she still don't know what will Jessica discuss later with Mina.

"just call us if you need anything Jess"


Taeyeon add while standing still next to Tiffany.She give Jessica her best smile and it successfully ease the woman's heart.

"thank you guys, i will make up to you guys next time, bye!"

 

Jessica bid them goodbye and quickly left the mall. She would be lying if she said she didn't feel nervous about this meeting that will happen. What if something happened to Yoona? Or what if Yoona and Mina is getting married soon? Sure she knew that Yoona choose Mina over her,and she can't blame the woman but she still don't know if she is ready to see Yoona becoming someone else partner other than her. She never see her future where Yoona is not in it. Everything she do, she need Yoona to be there, supporting her all the times.

 

Unconsciously her finger touch her cheek as she feel a lone tears fall. Why is she crying? This is what she wanted right? For Yoona to forget her, to find someone else. Yoona need someone better than her, someone who can support her in her business, in her life. Someone who can love her.

 

She don't want Yoona to become the old Yoona. The one who don't give a about someone else. Someone so cold toward the others.

 


After a few minutes, Jessica arrived at the famous river, she pull down the mirror and touch up her make up a little as she didn't want Mina to see her red eyes. After that she quickly searching for Mina.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter