Chapter 40

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 "Ohh Mina, you are here, finally"Yoona said and approach Mina with a small smile. Mina looked at her confusedly with the sudden act.

"what? Why?"Mina asked.

"nothing hehe, where is the others?"Yoona asked ignoring the fact that Jessica was there and just behind her back.

"ahhh, they are not coming today, and this is for you. "Mina said and give Yoona a plastic bag.

"what is this?"Yoona asked curiously. She tried to peek inside it.

"your favorite chocolate,i just stop by the mall earlier"Mina said and then she noticed a familiar woman standing behind Yoona with Soojung and Yujie next to her.

"ermm I see that you have a guest here"Mina said referring to Jessica who was staring at her.Yoona knew about what Mina was talking about but she change the topic.

"yes, ermm you knew her already, and let just put this in the refrigerator"Yoona said and pulled Mina's hand with her to the kitchen, walked passed Jessica like nothing is wrong. Yujie rubbed Jessica's back with a sad expression. Jessica glance at her with a bitter smile.

"its okay, im okay"Jessica said, don't want the both younger girls worried about her.

"let just wait for Dad, im sorry for not telling you that Yoona Unnie invited Mina for a dinner with us tonight and sorry for her action"Yujie said again.

"nahh im okay, beside, I can understand why she treat me like that" Jessica said trying to smile happily but Yujie and Soojung know, deep inside, she was hurting seeing those two women together.

 

***************

 

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter