Chapter 12

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Yuri POV

 

I really miss ma baby now!Thts why when i arrived at her house i knocked the door like a crazy person.Well im a busy woman,so you should understand my situation here my lovely readers and author.lol.

 

"Baby!!"there she is,jumped into my arms.She's lucky cause i'm a strong woman just like Yoong now.

 

"Hey,i miss you baby"i told her about my feeling after we sat at the couch.She looked at me for a while before hug me again.

 

"I misss you too!!!,"woah i think its only Jessica who have this kind of voices.But it turns out she also?Ouhh i remember something that i need to ask her.

 

"Baby,who's is the man who came here in this week??,"ask me and looked at her faced.She didnt looked shock or scared.

"You mean my dad?"

 

"Aishh ofc not,this is appa house too,"i said to her.Suddenly i see she smirking at me and raised her eyebrows.

 

"What?,"

 

"Since when my appa become your appa too Kwon Yuri,if i didnt wrong,my mom only give birth two daughters,"her answer make me facepalmed myself.Aishh you stupid Yuri,too much excited to marry her.

 

"Hahaha,im sorry but i think Mr Jung didnt mind it if i call him that from now on,"Now her time to cupped her blushing cheeks.So cute so i pull her hands down and peck her lips before pull away.

 

"so answer my question now,"exclaimed me and pull out my mineral water from my bag.

 

"Ouh what do you mean is my sister's ex?,"i regret drank the water cause i just splitted it over her shirt and make she glared at me.urhhh scary.

 

"You mean Jessica's ex?,"ask me again.

 

"Yes ,do i have another sister?and why you seem interesting bout this?,"and now she looked at me with that suspicious eyes.Ouhh this is why Yoona ask me to ask her about this.She such a jealousy wifey.

 

"ehemm nothing,just wanted to know,ermm baby did you cooked something,im hungry,"i whined at her to change the subject and guess what?she believe it and pull me up from the couch.

 

"Aww poor my baby,lets go get something for you at the kitchen.,"and my smile become wider after that.who wouldn't if a goddess accompany you to eat right?

 

     End Yuri POV

 

---------------

 

A shorter girl whowas busy preparing the breakfast fo her and her lover hummed happily as she set the breakfast on thw table and walked to their shared bedroom.

 

"Soo,breakfast time,"suddenly she feel someone run passed her lik3 a flash and make her stunned.

 

"Bunny let's eat!!,"shout Sooyoung from the dining table,already drooling over the food.Sunny who see it pouted and walked to the table and sit infront of Sooyoung.

 

"Yahh!you leave me just because of food?,"ask Sunny disbeliefe.Sooyoung who hear it just smile awkwardly and rubbed her neck shyly.

 

"Now i start to doubt your love for me.what if after we got married one day  you will love food more than me,"said Sunny sulking with her girlfriend.Sooyoung stood up abruptly and walk near her girlfriend and bended to her kness.

 

"I will never love food than you cause our love is amazing,please dont doubt my love cause i rather didnt eat forever than leave my girl,"Sooyoung cheesy line make Sunny smile and turn to the taller girl and peck her lips.

 

"Okay im sorry,"she apologise and smile sweetly.

 

"Its okay,now lets eat!,"said Sooyoung smile widely.

 

-----------------

 

Today was the offday for the deer but she still busy with her laptop,wanted to finish the work even she dont like it.

 

"When this work is going to finish?,"whined her while still typing.She was busy typing until she didnt realise Jessica present behind her.Jessica who see Yoona busy smirk as she think something bad.

 

"Yahh!!"

 

"What the hell!!,"shout Yoona shockingly and shut her laptop.She turn around just to find Jessica was laughing at her.

 

"Yahh!!thats not funny okay,you almost give me a heart attack!,"shout the deer and rubbed her face.Jessica walk near her still chuckled.

 

"I wishh i give you one,haha its fun to messed with you sometime,"Jessica said.Yoona quickly stood up and smirk at the ice princess as she thinks a revenge.Jessica's laughed died immediately as she see Yoona's smirk at her.

 

"Do you have work today?,"ask Yoona as she walk closer to Jessica.Jessica stepped back until her back hit the wall,there is no place for her to run again as Yoona trapped her between the wall.

 "N-no,"answer Jessica stuttered.

"Then lets play together,"Yoona said and move her face closer to Jessica's blushing face.

 

"Yahh!!ert!!"shouted Jessica and push Yoona before hurriedly runs to her bedroom and slammed the door shutly afraid Yoona will follow her.Yoona burst out laughing as her plan works.But she dont know why she feel like her heart was beating fastly but she just shrugged it off before continued with her work.

 

-------------------

 

Jessica keep rolling on her bed as she trying to ease her heart beat.This is all the deer fault.Jessica sit up abruptly and let out a heavy sigh.

 

"Whats wrong with me??why i feel like this again??,"ask her to herself and fanning her hot cheeks.She dont know why but she feel something built in her heart for the deer but she dont know what to called it.For her its sure not the feeling of falling in love cause she really loves to annoy the girl.

 

"Am i falling in love with her??no.no.no,"said her and closed her eyes tightly.She keep denied her feeling until she fall asleep due to tiredness fighting with her confused feeling.

 

-------------------

 

 

Day by day they live together,Yoona admit that Jessica has take her heart away.Her heart was telling her that she already falling for her wife,but her mind was fighting her heart.It makes her confused.She decided to tell her bestfriend about it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter