Chapter 39

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He he sorry for the late update, BTW enjoy

 

 

 

 

 "What is that dad?"Yoona asked and take a seat infront of Mr Im. The business man let out a big sighed and pull out his tie.

"I dont know how to tell you this"Mr Im said.His look was in messed. Yoona never see her father in that stated before.

"just tell me already dad, come on"demand Yoona impatiently. She really wanted to know about whatever her dad is going to say and then she will tell what she want too.

its about Jessica"Mr Im said staring at Yoona. He was searching some expression on that beautiful face. Yoona immediately put on her poker face.

"what about her?"Yoona asked uninterested. Mr Im didn't surprised with her action. He knew how much Yoona has suffering just because of his favorite daughter in law.

"Jessica still love you"Mr Im said.Yoona rolled her eyes at that statement.

"are you kidding me dad? I just saw her ing kiss Taecyeon yesterday!"Yoona snapped at Mr Im. Her eyes was wide open.

"wait, listen to me first"Mr Im said taking a deep breath. Yoona calm down a bit and rested her back on the couch.

"okay, now tell me what is it because I have something that I need to tell to you too"Yoona said uninterested. But deep inside, we knew that she is really nervous to listen to whatever her dad will says. Mr Im take a deep breath before he pull out a brown file from his bag. Yoona just sitting there watching every moves that her daddy make.

"now what is this?"Yoona can't help but to ask when Mr Im put the file in front of her.

"just take a look what is it"Mr Im added. Yoona pick up the file and open it and the contents inside it just make her frowned.

"what is this? And why Bogum and Taecyeon face was in one photo?"Yoona asked confusedly as she read and see every pictures in the file.She's more confused when she even see Hyunie photo also was in the file, and a killed man. 

"I just meet Jessica to making sure whatever I found is true, about those Taecyeon guy, and that's Han's daughter"Mr Im said crossed his legs. His face more calmed than before. Yoona looked up at him with expressionless face asking for explanation.

"and whatever I found out is true,Taecyeon is working with Hyunie just to making sure your marriage life will be damages."Mr Im said starting to explain everything.

"wait, how about Bogum, what is he gonna do with these things? Why he was involved in this things? Im just asking him to find about Taecyeon"Yoona asked confusedly while staring at Bogum and Taecyeon picture in her hand.

"he is the person who help Taecyeon all this time and also hided  everything about him from us just to keep those evil away from us"Mr Im said. Finally Yoona can related everything that happen in one picture. All this time, the person she trust the most just stabbed her from behind?.

"so he is the one who always said they can't find everything about Taecyeon just because he want to hided him from us?"Yoona said chuckled bitterly. She shook her head and clenched the picture in her hand.

"that's why we can't find anything because we put all the works on his team, he is the leader, so he can do anything include hided the information he found from us"Mr Im added. Yoona gritted her teeth and in one move, the picture she's holding tears into two. She throw the picture to the floor madly.

"why he did this to us? I trust him the most!"Yoona said shouting and make Yujie and Soojung who was upstairs hastily walked downstairs. They was stunned to see Yoona's face all red.

"calm down Yoona"Mr Im said trying to erase the fire inside his daughter.

"calm down dad? You asked me to calm down when the person I trust the most and working for us for 4 years a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter