Chapter 15

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After parked her car at the garage,Yoona walk direct into their house without looked back at Jessica who was confused with her behaviour now.

 

Yoona slumped herself to the soft sofa and let out a big sigh.Jessica take a seat across her with a confused facial.

 

"What's wrong with you Yoona?,"Jessica ask and crossed her arms while staring at Yoona who was closed her eyes tightly.

 

"Nothing wrong with me Sica,i'm just tired,"Yoona lied.Actually she didn't have mood after what happen at the restaurant.

 

"Look,you are the biggest liar ever,i know something is wrong with you!,"Jessica said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Then why you bother to know what is wrong with me?,just go and take a rest Jessica!,"this time Yoona's voice turn to sternly.Jessica was stunned a little.Suddenly she remember,Yoona's face when Taecyeon appears at their table.

 

"Is it about Taec-,"

 

"Don't say his name!,"Yoona cut Jessica and put her hand's up.

 

"If this is because of him,i'm sorry if he disturb ours time with Hyoseo,"Jessica said with a guilty facial.Her voice more slower than usually.It makes Yoona looked at her and sigh.

 

"Let just sleep okay,?,and stop talking about him,i will go upstairs first,goodnight,"Yoona quickly runs upstairs and walk to her room.Jessica was still at the sofa.She didn't know how to react right now.Finally she decided to take a sleep first and think a way to solve whatever their problem is.

 

-------------------

 

Yoona's mood stay until at her working place,her own building.Everyone didn't dare to messed up with her that day.Her face was serious all times.Her workers who just did a tiny problem surely going to taste HELLYOONG.

 

"SINB !!WHERE IS THE REPORT??!!,"Shout Yoona to her secretary and rubbed her temple.

 

SinB who was shock hurriedly entered her room and extend the report to her with a trembled hand.

 

"What makes you late 1 minutes here SinB?,"Yoona ask while checking the report.SinB gulped down her own saliva and tried to explained.But before she could open ,someone entered the room.

 

"Cause i was talking to her,"Yoona looked up just to find her sister looking at her with a wide smile.

 

"Ermm SinB ,you can go out for now,"Yoona said and stood up.SinB quickly bowed her head and walked out from the room.

 

"Yujie!!i miss you sis,"Yoona said and hug Yujie tightly.

"I miss you too,btw i see that your workers today looked more serious than before,what you have done to them sis?,"Yujie ask and pull from the hug.

 

"Well,i'm not in the mood today,so they better do better.Btw wanted to join me for a meal?,"Yoona said and looked at her sister with a small smile.

 

"No,i'm sorry,not today,my wife is waiting downstairs,i just drop by to looked how are you today,"Yujie said and held Yoona's hand.Yoona could only pouted her lips.

 

"Come on unnie,you know you are not cute doing tht,"teased Yujie and make Yoona glared at her.

 

"Okay2,go now,next time i will drop to meet daddy,and you,"Yoona ruffled Yujie's hairs.

 

"Okay,bye unniw,send my regard to Jessica unnie okay,"Yujie said and kiss Yoona cheeks and walk out.

 

-----------------------

 

Yoona was eating peacefully when suddenly her eyes caught someone she really know with someone else,or she should say a man.She just see Jessica with Taecyeon was laughing together at the table at the corner.It makes her blood boiled in anger.She can't believe her eyes cause if she didn't wrong,Jessica really don't want to talk with him.But what now?.So she pulled out her phone and text Jessica.

 

To:Crazycat

'Where are you now?,what are you doing??,'

 

Yoona looked at Jessica and see her pull o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter