Chapter 2

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona walked downstairs and make her way to dining table and sit next to her sister who was talking with their dad.

"good morning my dear,"

"good morning unnie,"greeted Yujie and her dad.

"good morning too,"Yoona greet back smiling a little.

"how's the meeting with ours new client?,"ask Yunhwan to his daughter.Yoona put down her spoon and sipped her coffee.

"He was fun to be with.And he such a very kind man just like you,you know what dad,he seems disappointed when i told him you cant come,"replied Yoona as she looked up to her father.Yunhwan looked surprised of what Yoona just tell him now.

"so?did you make it or not?,"ask him anxiously.He didnt liked it if his clients feeling devastated because of their workers or themselves.And he hated it when they lose the chances.

"dont worry dad,he agreed to work with our company,and he like to meet you someday,"Said Yoona assured her anxious father.

"who's his name,?,"ask him while sipped on his coffee.He feel interesting with the new clients.He can feel something different with this new client.

"Mr Jung Jaehoon,"replied Yoona short and make Yunhwan choked on his coffee.Yujie who was been silent from the start rose up and walked to his dad and rubbed his back.

"are you okay dad?,"ask Yoona worriedly.Yunhwan rubbed his chest several times and looked at his daughter.

"yeah,i was just shock to hear that names again after a long time,"said him while wiped his mouth.Yoona looked at him confusedly while Yujie just sit at her place while listening to their conversation.

"he was my childhood friend,when we at the high school,he was transfer to another school and out from Korea,"said him after saw his daughter confused face.Yoona made an 'O' mouth to him.

"where he's transfered to dad?,"finally Yujie spoke to him.

"LA,and i think i will just go and meet him today,"said him and smile to his daughter.After the breakfast,Yunhwan walked to the living room and reads the newspaper.Yujie was fidgeting on her seat.Yoona saw it and nudges her sister.

 

"Stop fidgeting,just go and tell him directly about it,"she said almost whispering to Yujie.Yujie quickly shook her head and looked at the so called the perfect girl infront of her.

"i think i will bring Soojung here and we both will face dad together and tell him.,"Yoona let out a sigh and ruffled Yujie's blonde hairs.

"okay please ASAP,"Yoona said and leave her sister smiling at her.

 

----------

 

Yoona entered the SM cafe and walked to the counter.She stood behind the woman who wear a black coat with a beautiful brown hairs.The woman was paying for her drinks.While waiting,Yoona checked on her phone.Suddenly the woman turn around and causes the hot coffee splatter on Yoona's black suit.

"ouchh!!what the hell!,"cursed Yoona as she was busy fanning herself.

"ommo im sorry miss!!,"shout the woman as she trying to wiped Yoona's suit with the tissue that the staff extend to her.

"what!you think with your sorry my beautiful suit will be okay?,"ask Yoona and looked up.She was stunned to see the woman beauty.

'Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter