Chapter 30

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   J'POV

I don't know what should i do now,its been 2 month already after what had happen to Yoong.Start from that day i will always made sure she will never go out alone again,whenever she wanted to go to mall or whatever it is,i will tag along.I can felt like something is wrong with her.she's not the same Im Yoona that i know,something has changed her and here I'm  dying to find out about it.

Or all of what happen is related to the threats that she and her sister got,she just told me someone threat her family,but she never told me what kind of threats is it.urghh I'm  going to kill whoever is behind all this mess.She or he got the wrong person from the start.

"Jess!!,"i snapped my head towards my office's door and there my loud friend.Maybe she can tell me what to do.

I smiled at her"come in Tiff,"

"Why you looked bother?something got your interest?,"

"yes!,"

"Kind to tell me what is it?,"

I gestured her to take a sit and let out a heavy sighed..

"I'm worry for Yoona and her family,"

I said while Tiffany just staring at me and gestured me to continue.

"You know right they has been received many threats from unknown person,?,"

"Yes and?,"

"I as her wife don't know what i can do to help her,"

Suddenly i felt myself got teary.Tiffany hold my hand that was on the table.

"I felt useless,"

"don't say like that,maybe she does not want your family to get the same thing that she got,"

"But she vow we will face all the hard time together,and right now she really broke that vow,"

Finally the tears trickled down my cheeks.Tiffany hurriedly went to my side and rubbed my back softly.

"I love her so much,i don't  want to lose her,look,when she got hitted by the unknown person,the one who called me is Sooyoung,why not if she just called me by herself and told me directly.who i am to her?,"

I really meant what i said,i really love her,she made me felt complete and felt loves.Even Taecyeon can't do that to me.

"Talk to her,"

I wiped my tears and snapped my head to Tiffany.

"What do you mean?,"

"Talk to her nicely and asked her the truth.i believe she will finaly tell you,"

"But she is so stubborn,she will not hear me,you know right who she is before this,she has been called arrogant,perfect for nothing Tiff.,"

"Well i agree with that,but that's why you both clicked so much,both of you is hard head.,"

Hearing that make my fist flying over her arms by itself.She just dare to laughing at me.

"But im not an arrogant jerk like her,"

Haishh i cant believe my own friend said that to me.

"Okay,btw just do what i told you earlier.and please don't cried again,it didn't suit the CEO like you,"

There she is,this pink maniac really know what to said.I wonder if Taeyeon became like her,because she already became byuntae like Taeyeon-_-.

"Thanks Tiff,"

"No prob,that's what friend for right?,"

After talking more than 1 hour,she permitted herself and bid me a goodbye.Haishh i will tried what sje told me to do.It will not hurt at all right?.

 

********++-----************

 

   

  Yoona walked out from the bedroom while wiped her wet face with the towel.She was about to hang the towel when she saw Jessica still didn't sleep and was staring at her.

"Why Sica?can't sleep?,"Yoona asked and hang the towel before walked to their bed.Jessica playing with her own finger before let out a heavy sighed.

"Yoong,i want to know something,will you be honest with me?,"

Yoona stared at Jessica for a minute before finally nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter