Chapter 3

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Yoona POV

I was sleeping soundly when suddenly my phone ringing.I'm going to kill whoever this person.How dare they disturb my beautiful sleep.With my eyes still closed,i groggily pick up my phone.

"Hello,who is this?,"i ask.I hear the person on the phone was trying hard to not laughing.I open my eyes with my brows knitted.

"who are you??are you my crazy fan??,"i ask without checking the id.Finally the person burst out laughing.

I know who is the person.Taeyeon,this midget are going to get it from me later.

"yahhh midget!! How dare you call me this early??!,"ask me half shouted.

"hey hey,im still older than you incase if you forget it,"Said Taeyeon ask she felt annoying cause i call her midget.

"sorry,btw what do you want unnie?if you calling just to make me annoyed with you,forget about it,im hang up now,"

"WAIT!!!"Aish my eardrums going to exploded soon if she keep shouting on the phone.

"what!!,"ask me annoyed.

"we wanted to meet with you,right now,we miss you,you always busy lately.please meet us at SM cafe,Get your lazy up now and come here goodbye,"

"hello?hello?,"arghhh you are dead Taeyeon.I groggily walked to my bathroom and get ready for the meeting with them.

 

------------------

 

When i entered the cafe shop,all eyes were on me,well who wouldn't when someone as pretty as me entered the cafe with my beautiful black sunglasses on.And there i saw my friends was waving at me so i make my way to their table.

"heyy buddy,!!!,"greeted the tallest one,the shikshin,Choi Sooyoung.Well she's the closer one with me.

I just nodded and sit next to her while my eyes was glaring at the midget who was grinned at me.

"hey stop with the glaring Yoong,you are going to kill this midget soon,"said Hyoyeon and earned a pinched from Taeyeon unnie.

"yahh Hyo!for your information,you are midget too,"Said Taeyeon unnie while pouting.Yuri who was silent from the start burst laughing at them.

"hey Yoong,how are you,?,"ask Yuri.I turned my head towards her.

"im doing fine,how bout you all?im sorry if i always busy with my works until i forget my friends" i said looked down to my feet under the table.I feel someone was rubbing my back softly and when i looked up i saw Taeyeon unnie nd others was smiling to me.

 

"Its okay Yoong,we busy too,and now lets enjoy today,shall we?i miss ours bonding time together,"Taeyeon unnie spoke as the elders among us.We nodded our head to her and smile widely.

"tHANKS,i will treat you guys today,"i said and the four of them start to cheers.I just shook my head at their childish sides.

 

-----------

 

Author POV

 

The certain girl was busy admiring the stars on the sky.Suddenly someone poked her from behind and make the girl jumped on her seat.

"what the hell Tiffany!!,"shout the girl to her friend names Tiffany.Tiffany just let out a giggled to see her friend's shocked face.

"nothing Jessica,just having fun to disturb your peace,"replied Tiffany to her friend,Jessica.

Jessica glared at her meanwhile Tiffany take a seat next to her at the bench.

"whats bothering you Jess?you can tell me?,"ask Tiffany as she looked at her friend.Jessica tried to act like nothing happen,so she just shook her head and smile assuredly to Tiffany.

"i know you since god know when,and now you are trying to lied to me Jess?,no,you cant lie to me,i know you,come on,"

Jessica let out a heavy sigh and play with her own fingers.She looked fidgeting on Tiffany's eyes.

"do you still remember when i told you that i will be the new ceo of my dad company??,"

"yes,and whats wrong with that?you really wanted to be the ceo right?why?dont tell me you are going to declined the ceo positions now,"said Tiffany

"aishh not that!cant you listen to me first?,"ask Jessica annoyedly.Tiffany hurriedly give up and said sorry.

"okay,my dad will give the ceo positions to me but in one condition"Continue Jessica.

"so whats wrong with one condition my friend,it just one okay not ten,"replied Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"the problem is the condition is i need to get married first if i want the ceo position,"

"then do it ,just go get,WHAT!!MARRIED!!YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!,"Shout Tiffany as she catch the condition very well. fell ajar.Jessica was pissed with her so she slapped Tiffany's arm.

"no need to shouting!im just next to you,not in others world brat,"said Jessica after calm herself.The poor girl was rubbing her arms that was been abused by her cold friend.

"sorry,i just shocked to know it,so what do you say?,"ask Tiffany.

"well i ask my dad to waited little longer,but he insist me to get marry as soon as possible and he even already have a candidate for me,"replied Jessica with a sulking faced.

"Do you know this candidated person?,"

"no,you know what the worse is??,"

"how im going to know it if you are not telling me yet,"Tiffany said.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter