Chapter 36

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  NEXT UPDATE WILL BE FAST!!AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER OKAY,BTW ENJOY AND SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAITING TOO LONG

 

 YoonA POV

 

I suddenly remember what me and my dad discuss earlier.I didn't know what should i do now.I really don't want to talk again about that.Its not that i hate Mina or what,it just she is just my friend that know how to comfort me and make me smile.

"Hey Yoong,what are you thinking?do you have any problem that bother you?,"suddenly i hear Mina asked me.

"Uhh?ouh nothing,it just i wonder why did you asked me to accompany you instead of Tae unnie or the others?,"I asked and i can tell you that she looked a bit surprise with my sudden question.

"Uhh you don't  like it?,"she asked me and stare at me with a pair of guilty eyes.It make me feel guilty to asked her that.

"A-aniyo,i like it,i just curious,"i replied and smile a bit at her.

"the reason is just because,"she answer and started to walk ahead of me.Her face looked serious so suddenly.I glance towards her and see she just put on a stoic face.

"Are you mad at me??,"i asked with a slow voice but she just shrugged her shoulder twice.I was thinking hard how to make her forgive me then  an idea come fast.

"Please don be mad at Yoongie Minari~,"i said using my aegyo.I can see her lips move a bit but she still serious.

"Please,ok,how about i treat you Japanese food at the mall?,"i said and suddenly she clung to my arm with the puppy eyes.

"Ok,will you treat me now?,"she asked smiling with the puppy eyes.Aishh this lady.

"Ok2,let's go now,"i said and she squeals happily and dragged me to my car,and i could only let her drag me.

 

    Author POV

 

"Yahh!you eat to much!,"Yoona scolded Mina after they exit the restaurant..Mina cling to Yoona's arm with her signature smile.

"Thanks Yoong,im sorry ok?i just miss my home meals,"Mina said and make Yoona's heart softened.Yoona let out a sighed and nodded her head.

"Its okay,I'm not mad at all,"Yoona said and smile warmly.Sometimes she felt like Mina is Jessica.Their attitude almost similar to each other.When Yoona looked ahead,suddenly she stop on her track,her eyes was wide open while looking at something.Miná also stop and looked at Yoona's confusedly.

"Hey Yoong,are you still hungry?do you wanna go back?,"Mina asked but got nothing in return,so she follow Yoona's eyes and saw two woman was looking at Yoona too.

"Sica..,"Yoona muttered under her breath.

"What?,"Mina asked but Yoona let Mina's hand go and walk faster to Jessica ,with Krystal.Mina looked confused but quickly follow Yoona.

"Sica!,"called Yoona and hold Jessica's arm because Jessica was trying to ran away.Krystal just stood next to Jessica with no expression.Sometimes she will glance towards Mina who was just standing behind Yoona with a confuse expression.

"What do you want Yoona?didn't i told you to stop bothering me?!,"Jessica asked harshly and pull her arm.Her eyes was glaring at Yoona.

"Please Sica,let us go back to our olds times,let me showered you with my love,let get back together again,"Yoona said with her pleading eyes that never looked away from Jessica.Oh how Jessica miss those doe eyes so much.

Jessica quickly looked away with a force.She does not want to stare into Yoona's eyes or else her effort to forget about Yoona will destroy just like that.

"Let us forget everything betwe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter