Chapter 25

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

     "I don't wanna go back to work yet Taetae,"

Whined Tiffany.Today is their last day at the beach house because they still have the works to take care of.Jessica who just sitting next to her could only rolled her eyes at her friend's childish act.Since when Tiffany became like this.

 

"Since when you change into lazygirl Tiff,?if i didn't wrong,it was me before this,"

 

"Shut up Im,"

 

Tiffany merong at her so called bestfriend.Taeyeon who was in her embraced could only shook her head.

 

"Someone called me??,"

 

Yoona asked came out from the kitchen with a cold drink.She was enjoying the delicious meat that her wife prepared special for her.When she was washing the plate,she heard someone called her family's name.

 

"I am not,i just called this wife of yours,she was jealous i acted like a cute girl to Taeyeon,"

 

Tiffany assumed with a smirk visible on her face.Jessica was looking at her with what-the-hell-you-tell-her- look.

 

"I am not Yoongie,it just Tiffany being a lazy mushroom today,she didn't want to go back for her works with Taeng,"

 

Jessica calmly defended herself.Yoona just shrugged her shoulder and walked to the kitchen to wash the empty glass.

 

"Hey!!what with that face friends??,"

 

Suddenly Sooyoung appears with Sunny and Yulkrys and Hyohyun couples,the three couples just enjoyed their last days at the beach.

 

"Well bestfriend little argument i guess,"

Yuri said and walked to the empty couch next to Jessica.Krystal just keep quiet all the time.

 

"We did't okay?,"

 

Both Tiffany and Jessica said at the same time.They looked at each other eyes and looked away while pouting their lips cutely.

 

"What with that cute face baby?," Yoona come out from the kitchen and straight her way to Jessica and hug the pouting girl.Taeyeon too.She was hugging Tiffany.

 

"Come on!we need to enjoy our free times here before we will faced the hell tomorrow,"

Hyoyeon voiced out her thought.It make all the girls to stared at her in confused.But only Yoona who understand her words.

"What hell Hyo?,"

 

"Opss!,i mean ours works,"Hyoyeon deadpanned herself.She need to stop using random words with her friends now.

 

"Well you could just said works than hell Hyo,"

 

"I though we are going to die and go to the hell,"

 

"There is,Choi Sooyoung,you need to stop imagined things so farr,"

 

Yoona rolled her eyes at Sooyoung answer.She know how far her friends can imagined things.

 

   *******--********

 

   "Ahh i will miss this house,we created the good memories here didn't we?,"

"You sound like today is your last day in this world bruhh,"

 

Yuri send her not so scared glared to Sooyoung,which the girl just stuck her tongue out at Yuri.

 

"Not all of that is a good memories,"Yoona muttered under her breath as she remember the fight that she had with Jessica and the night where she almost lost her soul forever.

"Serious Yul,you need to stop glared to peoples here,its is enough we just got two here,don add another one,"

 

Hyoyeon said with her poker face,but all the girls know who is the two there,Jessica and Krystal send their glared to Hyoyeon.

"Okay,we need to move now before someone will die here,right now,"

 

Seohyun said and hoped in the van with Yulkrys,Taeny and Soosun couples,its only left Yoonsic and Hyoyeon.

 

"Err ok baby,"Hyoyeon said and quickly entered the van.Yoona peck Jessica's lips and pushed the girl inside the van and closed the door before she hoped in beside the driver.

 

"Hey,how can you sit at the front,i am the elder,"

  <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter