Chapter 13

Ms Perfecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   It's was a beautiful morning for everyone,wake up with their love one,seeing their family having breakfast together,but it was different for the women's name Im Yoona,and Jessica Jung/Im.

 

"IM YOONA!!KRYSTAL JUNG!!COME HERE YOU TWO!!,"Shout Jessica from her room,but the said girls just laughed their out early in the morning.Krystal Jung just arrived with her lover,yet she still have a time to prank her sister.

 

 FLASHBACK

 

Yoona who was busy cooking breakfast at the kitchen been disturb by a door bell.

 

"Who's the hell come this early?,"mumbled her to herself as she make her way to the front and open the door.

 

"Yes?-Krystal?Yul?,"Yoona was confused but she move aside to give the two girl space to entered their house.

 

"Good morning unnie!,"Krystal said and hug Yoona.

 

"Morning too Krys,what are you doing here?,"Yoona ask and hug Yuri who just watch them from the first.

 

"Hehe,i just miss my unnie and you ofc,btw where is her?,"Krystal ask like she don't know her sister at all.

 

"Duhh Krystal,she's still in her-i mean our room upstairs,i don't want to disturb her or else i will never see this world again,"joked Yoona.It make Krystal smirk and wiggled her eyebrows at Yoona.

 

"Unnie,i know what to do"Krystal said and crossed her arms.Yoona was confused at first,but when she see the smirk in the younger girl lips,she shook her head like a mad.

 

"I don't think so that i will agreed with you this time,"Yoona said and waved her hand in the air.

 

"Come on Unnie,baby just waited here okay,i don't want you to hurt,"Krystal said and pull Yoona with her upstairs and entered Jessica Jung room.Yoona was impressed with how the ice princess room look alike.She changes it every month.

 

"unnie in count 123,we will shout Jessica there is cucumber in your head,got it?,"Krystal ask.

 

"Are you sure we will still alive after this?,"ask Yoona and rubbed her neck.

 

"Yes"

 

"Ok!,"

 

"1"

 

"2"

 

"3"

 

"JESSICA!THERE IS CUCUMBER IN YOUR HEAD!!,"Shout the duo and make the ice princess jumped out from the bed with wided eyes.

 

"Get it off!!get it off!!,"shout her while rubbed her head fastly and make her hairs more miserable.Krystal and Yoona burst out laughing at her morning face.It make the ice princess stop and staring at the laughing duo.

 

"YOU TWO!!,"

 

"OPSS,I think we should run now unnie!!,"shout Krystal ad pull Yoona with her.

 

"IM YOONA,KRYSTAL JUNG,COME HERE YOU TWO!!,"

 

ENDS FLASHBACK

 

Yuri just stared at her girlfriend and friend like a lost puppy cause she don't really know what happen upstairs,all she know is she hear a woman like a witch screaming.

 

"It's so funny baby!"Krystal said as the three of them make a way to dning table.Yoona stop laughing and wiped her tears.

 

"Aishh we should get ready after this,"Yoona said and shoved the food into .After aminute,suddenly they can feel a cold aura from their surrounding.

 

Yoona eyes was wided open as she see her raged wife walked to them with her cold eyes that can froze everybody.Krystal slowly follow her gaze and was nervous as hell to see her sister/devil make a way to them.

 

"Ouh hi Jessica,good morning!!,"greeted Yuri innocently.She really can't read the girl expression.Jessica force a small smile and glared at the pranking duo before take a sit next to Yoona.

 

"Hi Yuri,when you both get here?,"Jessica ask act like everything is ok.Its make Yoona and Krystal a littke bit relief.

 

"Just a halfhour ago,this kiddo here miss you both,"Yuri said pointed to her lover who was smiling awkwardly t her sister.

 

"Okay,ermm let's eat first,im hungry ,"Jessica said and glance at Yoona last time before start to eat.

 

------------------------

 

Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter