Parental Issues

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Parental Issues [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Jiyong," Seungri whispered to the shivering boy. He didn't answer, he looked too ashamed and too cold to actually say anything useful. But Seungri being Seungri didn't want nothing for an answer. He wanted to know.

"Jiyong." Seungri grabbed him by the shoulders and turned his body towards the younger. "Jiyong, you look at my right now or else I'm going to lose my mind! Look at me!"

And Jiyong did. Jiyong looked at Seungri with dull dead eyes, the same eyes of the dead.

"Seungri," the older whispered softly. Seungri leaned in to hear what he was saying. "Don't you...don't you feel disgusted by me?"

"No!"

"You're really stupid." Jiyong chuckled lightly.

Seungri's cheeks smarted with the oncoming blush. Stupid? At least he studies, unlike the good for nothing son of a bi...

"I'm worthless."

"What?" Seungri looked at him dumbfounded. "You're not worthless!"

"Your face says it all," Jiyong sadly retorts back. "You were clearly thinking about me being a worhtless ho* or whor*. I can tell. And don't even think of denying it Seungri. I've had to meet countless people and among those few, there were some honest folks I've met. 100% of the time, they thought I was just a cocky chaebol with no feelings or care for anything. I know you feel the same way."

With that said, Jiyong buried his head in between his hands. "Go away," a muffled sob came out. "I want to be alone."

The two boys didn't say anything for a while, the sobs from Jiyong were enough to communicate between them.

For a long time, Jiyong kept crying and crying, leaving himself vulnerable. Seungri sat in place, frozen to the spot.

 

"Go away," Jiyong sniffled after Seungri wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "I don't want you to look at me!"

He tried to shove away the arm, but his efforts came pitifully short. "I won't leave you until you know you're safe," Seungri held Jiyong's arms tightly. "If you're being abused and , I can't possibly leave you."

"Why?" Jiyong asked, his voice heavy and wet. "Why are you helping me when I have done nothing but bullied you? Do I even deserve this much kindness from you?"

Seungri couldn't help but think about the older's words. Even though Jiyong was a cocky person, he didn't deserve to be hated on after a first impression. And, Seungri hated to admit, but Jiyogn wasn't all that bad. He was kind at times, and even if he wasn't kind, he wasn't the type of person to bully someone over and over again to make them commit suicide. Even the person Seungri had met who wanted to commit suicide was doing that because of the boys who kicked and beat him up. Jiyong didn't do that, he just wanted to humiliate the boy.

"You deserve all the happiness in the world," Seungri leaned in and hugged Jiyong tightly. "And even if you can't attain it, please at least accept me. Please."

Jiyong visibly stiffened but he stayed in his position and in the end didn't reject Seungri's hug. But he didn't accept it either, he couldn't.

Seungri tightened his hold around the smaller boy, he couldn't risk letting go of this precious person.

 

"Thanks," Jiyong awkwardly shook hands with Seungri as he walked Seungri to his house. They stood about four feet apart from each other, looking into each other's eyes, silently daring the other to say something else. Seungri was cold, no, he was freezing but Jiyong's presence made him stay in place. He couldn't just leave without a proper goodbye, it was something you shouldn't do.

"It was no problem," Seungri let go of Jiyong's hand, just realizing how soft and warm it was, already missing the amazing sensation in his hand. "Just being a good friend."

They stood in silence one more, their hearts thumping, their heads shifting awkwardly. The silence could have gone if Seungri went away, but he felt obliged to see the older's face as long as he could, he had to. Jiyong looked tiny without his curled hair and less intimdating to Seungri's eyes, so he was 100% sure he wasn't staying because Jiyong looked like he would beat him up if he did. He doubted if the older could even throw a punch.

"You know Seungri," Jiyong said hesitantly, his voice soft and silky. "You're not bad, for a laundrymat's son." He smiled cautiously at the younger, his actions shy and genuine.

Seungri snorted, "Thanks. You're not so bad for a boy who is going to take over t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter