Go Away

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Go Away [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID3] Hello peeps. (Hides from the glares and thrown objects) Long time no see, hehe.

I've been busy with school, so yeah, um....lamest excuse ever, right?

This chapter will help Jiyong and Seungri's relationship! Oooooh...

I'm not going to call Seungri's mom, Seungri's mom all the time. I'm going to call her Yina. Like I'm going to pretend that's her first name. And Seungri's dad's name is going to be Soowi. I don't know where I found these names, please don't judge.

Thanks for the subbies and upvotes! Appreciate all of you wonderful people! Here's the next chapter! [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2] Jiyong's eyebrows furrowed, "Oh? Is that all you can say? I just literally confessed my love to you! And all you can say is oh?" The intimidating heir took a step foreward, which would usually have sent Seungri running in the other direction, but he was still frozen to the ground.

Seungri's mind whirled, since when did a person, in this case, a boy voluntarily like him as something more than friends? He had never been the hot topic in school or anywhere else except for being the laundryboy. And Jiyong has never been his friend, he's been like an arch enemy (a very rich one too) since the beginning of this school session.

As he kept thinking, Jiyong kept frowning and muttering some nonsense toward him. The final blow was when Jiyong obnoxiously slapped him, gently, across the shoulder, "Hey, I'm talking here laundrymat! Look at me!" Seungri scowled darkly at him and retaliated quickly.

His shoulder was stinging, but he ignored it and gave Jiyong a piece of his mind, "You should get used to this behavior from me, I'm not going to pay attention to useless piece of garbage anytime. It's more a waster of my time, so back off Ji."

Jiyong's face turned red, blue, purple, then pink, finally settling on a very pretty shade of crimson before saying, "Did you just compare me to garbage? Me? The heir of Bigbang Company? The biggest company in Korea? The leader of F4, the richest boys in Korea? You compared me to garbage?"

Seungri shrugged, ignoring the sting in his shoulders as he did, "Yeah I did. Got a problem with that pretty boy?" If possible, Jiyong's face turned even more red. He stepped forward menacingly.

"You've got guts, I'll give you that," Jiyong chuckled darkly, " But that's not the only thing I gave you, I gave something more precious away, something not many people that I had in my. I gave you my heart! Is your simple cheap brain too dumb to even understand that? I don't even know how you're passing class in my school. If I could, I would expel you."

Seungri's fists clenched, "I don't care. Do whatever, I'll still beat you by not giving my heart to you." Jiyong blinked dumbly, he had obviously not been expecting this from Seungri. He grinned sadly, trying to chase his feelings away.

"Woo! Please come in and take our guest away, there's no need for him anymore," Jiyong snapped his fingers, which opened the doors and revealed the butler Seungri followed earlier, bowing down and gently grabbing Seungri's arm.

"Please, come this way Master Seungri," Woo pulled Seungri away from the enfuriated Jiyong. They passed the luxorious chairs in such a slow manner that Seungri thought Woo was teasing him on purpose; that he was taunting Seungri that he shouldn't have angered Jiyong or he would have gotten all these riches. Woo reached for the doorknob and pulled it open with a big heave.

"This way Master Seungri," he bowed lowly at Jiyong, who didn't even spare a glance toward them, and flourished his hands to lead Seungri out more. 

"Hey Woo, finally know your name now. Nice to see you again. I was really suffocating in there," Seungri huffed, walking slightly faster, "Speaking of suffocating, can you get these clothes off of me before you send me off? They are terribly uncomfortable." Woo glanced back and smiled warmly which contrasted heavily with what he said next.

"Please keep them. It looked a whole lot better than those rags and dark circles from before." Woo's face was unreadable, but Seungri could tell that he was joking. Unable to control himself, Seungri laughed out loudly, releasing the stress from Jiyong's confession into the simple laugh. 

All of a sudden, the house was quiet, too quiet. Seungri hadn't realized this, but the swishing noises of the maids filled the entire house made the entire house seem lively. But when Seungri laughed, they stopped and turned to stare at him, all of them stopping.

"Sir," Woo's hand trembled on Seungri's arm, "Master, we have to..." Seungri stared at him sharply, "I can't go! Not with these clothes! I told you!"

Woo bowed hurriedly before continuing, "Yes master, but we need to get out of here before the mistress comes and finds you with Master Jiyong."

"Who's the mistress? Is it his mother?" Woo's face confirmed the fact. "Why," Seungri latched onto the piece of information, "Will she punish him? Or, will she do someth..." his words cut off suddenly, seeing a beautiful woman standing next to the front door.

The woman was beautiful, there was no denying the fact, but the beautiful aristocrative features have been blurred slightly by the harsh expressions that she wore. It was a cold expression, colder than Jiyong's glare, enough to ice the Sahara Desert. Her clothes seemed to be a floaty light material, like a fairies, but her body told otherwise. Her body wasn't graceful, nor curvy. It was straight lines, all the way through and through, not a curve to be seen except for the slight bumps on her chest and behind.

"Woo?" the woman stepped forward and clasped Woo's shoulder, tightly, "Who is this," she glanced at Seungri, "enchanting gentleman here? A new member of F4?" Woo shook slightly, either from fear or pain Seungri didn't know.

Woo cleared his throat and clasped his hands together in an attempt to steady them, "Madam, this is Master Seungri. Master Seungri, Madam," he flourished his hands and sneaked a glance up toward the Madam.

At the mention of Seungri being a 'master' she looked at him in disgust and contempt. "Woo, my dear Woo, Woonie," she pinched the butler's cheeks until they turned red, "I think you said something wrong! This boy here," she scoffed at Seungri, "Cannot be possibly a master in my household."

Woo bowed low, so low that Seungri wanted to grab his shoulders and make him stand up straight again. Seeing someone, especially a sunbae, being so respective and caring of a younger was nice, but seeing that same person shaking in fear and being submissive in front of another person just because he works for them isn't right. Seungri shook his head to clear his thoughts, trying to get rid of his angry mixed feelings. Woo being a butler is his job, no need to get so defensive around him. 

"Madam," Woo quieted his voice, "Master Jiyong wanted him to be called 'master' by all the workers under your household." He bowed again and stepped back. The Madam didn't seem impressed at all.

"Who does he think he is, that boy?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter