Bonding Time

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Surprise! [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]Jinwoo leaned his head on his headrest gently, trying to get some rest. He hoped his dad didn't kill him for chasing Seungri all the way to Jejudo. His dad wanted him to go back to Imjado, but the temptation to create a new scandal was too much. He apologized to his father and cried softly, he really missed his father. His father understood, but told him he had to fish for a week when he got back.

"More champange sir?" A flight attendant asked Jinwoo, disrupting his sleep. He groused himself enough to open his eyes. The flight attendant smiled at her victory to get the angel looking man to open his eyes. Jinwoo however, was less thrilled. He shook his head rudely and closed his eyes once more. The flight attendant, with a grumpy huff, started to walk down the aisle once more.

"I would love more," another voice cut through Jinwoo's sleep. Jinwoo looked at the man sitting in the aisle across from him, his face obscured by the flight attendant's . His voice was deep and rich, just like TOP sunbaenim's.

He watched carefully as the man drank his champagne and the flight attendant moved away. Jinwoo looked at the man's face once, twice, blinked his eyes, then looked again.

"Jiyong sunbaenim?" He asked with a slight frown. The man really did look like Jiyong sunbaenim from the nose up, but from the cheeks, the bone stucture was slightly different. It wasn't Jiyong sunbaenim. Disappointed, Jinwoo leaned back in his chair again, but the man stood up and quickly slid into the seat next to Jinwoo's. Jinwoo immediately blushed deeply and started putting on headphones, before realizing they weren't connected to anything. He chuckled nervously and quickly attached them to his phone.

"Hello darling." The deep man's voice rang through the song Jinwoo started playing. He ignored the nickname and turned to answer. "Hello."

His heart stuttered as he found the man's face just a hair's breath from his own. He yelped loudly and fell over, due to his stupid idea of not putting on his seatbelt. His face was zooming in with the pretty gray ground when a strong arm grabbed his shoulder.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I didn't know you would be that scared Jinwoo!" The deep voice cried out. He pulled him back into his seat, the fallen one limp in his hold. "Are you alright?" 

Jinwoo nodded slightly before catching his breath. He breathed in deeply before turning to frown at the stranger. "Who the heck are you and what do you want?" He demanded. Dark skin, Jinwoo's temporary nickname for the handsome stranger, chuckled loudly.

"I'm Song Mino. Nice to meet you. I'm Kwon Jiyong's younger stepbrother. He told me a lot about you Kim Jinwoo." Mino bowed as low as he could on without bumping his sharp nose on the seat. Jinwoo looked at him in slight amazement. No wonder he looked like Jiyong sunbaenim, he heard that his actual mother divorced his present dad and his dad had remarried in a year. This 'Mino' must have been the 'product' of the remarriage.

"What did he tell you about me?" Jinwoo asked, frightened that Mino would find out about his strange obsession with his hyung. To his surprise and slight relief, Mino flashed his bright pearly teeth and chuckled once more. Mino snatched his navy bag from his seat and rummaged through the contents. He pulled out a few photos and showed them to Jinwoo.

"He didn't really tell much about you. I found you online." Mino winked and showed him the pictures. Jinwoo had to admit, the pictures were pretty g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter