I think I like him

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] I think I like him [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] "What do you mean it?" Seungri cried incredulous. Jiyong smirked and moved his foot forward again to make Seungri take a step back.

"Your friend was supposed to it, so in his place for friendship, you'll it. Come on, it you lower class," Jiyong yelled with a threatening voice.

Seungri huffed loudly, voicing his aggravation. Jiyong smirked once again, knowing he won the small fight. Kneeling down, Seungri put his head down lower and lower. F4 looked away to spare Seungri the embarrassment of losing his pride.

"Yah~!" Seungri yelled trying to push his ice cream onto Jiyong's face. He failed...rather badly. So badly that Seunghoon covered his face in embarrassment for his friend.

When Seungri pushed his ice cream cone up, he somehow tripped over a small pebble and fell over. His top part of his body fell, making him bend in half almost. Then when he stood up again, his face stood close to Jiyong's.

Seungri's face was red from embarrassment and his clumsiness. He smelled Jiyong's breath, that's how close he was to him; it was minty and refreshing to smell.

Seunghoon at first thought that Seungri was going to kiss Jiyong, but instead Seungri used the chance when Jiyong was confused to push his melting ice cream in Jiyong's face.

"What...?!" Jiyong wiped the ice cream away and, weirdly, tasted it. Seungri watched Jiyong's face change expressions in an instance. Seungri backed up, not knowing what to do. Jiyong looked on strangely for an entire minute.

"What?" Seungri finally asked angrily because Jiyong looked at him for such a long time. Still not saying anything, Jiyong looked at Seungri calmly.

"Peppermint ice cream?" Jiyong asked. Not knowing what he meant by that Seungri back up more, Jiyong following him. The question finally hit his brain. Nodding, Seungri wondered why the F4 leader wants to know what flavor of ice cream he threw on his face.

"Is that your favorite ice cream?" Again, Seungri nodded confused. Jiyong face suddenly lit up with a beautiful and gummy smile.

"Mine too!" Seungri was amazed at how bipolar Jiyong could be. He actually preferred Jiyong acting all innocent and nice instead of the cool and collected leader of F4.

"Well," Jiyong smirked, "That isn't going to help you not get a red card." Seungri heard Seunghoon gasp loudly behind him and turned around. 

Seunghoon wouldn't look at him in the eyes, scurrying away, not waving goodbye or anything. Seungri turned around again to look at F4, but was met with pity in their eyes. 

"What do you mean red card, Kwon ing Jiyong?" Seungri rolled his eyes, "This isn't soccer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter