Secrets Unveiled

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2] Daesung and Seunghyun stared at each other across their private classroom. They didn't speak at all even when a few hoobaes passed the window and cowered underneath the two glares.

"Were the past two years a joke?" Daesung finally broke the silence his eyes not wavering from the older's face. "And don't say nothing, I want an answer."

Seunghyun sighed and brought his hands to his hair, running it through and making it ruffled. "If I don't say anything, will you know?"

"Know what?" Daesung softly whispered back, his head dipping into his chest slowly. "That you don't love me anymore?"

Seunghyun didn't meet Daesung's gaze. "It wasn't intentional. I didn't mean to break us off. You of all people should know that Dae." The nickname hung in the air awkwardly as Seunghyun walked away to a desk.

Daesung looked upon Seunghyun. Their secret relationship had been on strain for a while, ever since Jiyong had shown interest in Seungri. Daesung knew Seunghyun had a small infatuation with Jiyong, but asked him out anyways in hope for a change in Seunghyun, for a chance. But during the two years of small dates, kissing, cuddling, they had never felt quite comfortable around each other.

Nobody knew they were dating, not even Jiyong or Youngbae their closest friends. They had agreed to keep the relationship a secret, to not make promises to each other in case of breaking up in the end. Seunghyun wanted to end it after a year, but Daesung had clung on and begged him to give him another chance. A chance to make things work and to let Seunghyun forget about Jiyong. Seunghyun gave in and the rocky couple lasted another year, with Daesung hoping the relationship will stay, with Seunghyun praying the year to be over.

So they stood in the classroom, discussing.

"Dae, I never wanted to hurt you, you know that, don't you?" Seunghyun glanced shyly at Daesung's frozen figure. He truly felt pitiful for Daesung, he did. He tried so hard the last two years to make things work between them, but whatever he did for Daesung, whatever he gave for Daesung, his heart guilty thought back to Jiyong and wished Daesung was Jiyong.

It wasn't because Daesung wasn't good for Seunghyun, but rather he was too good for him. He was too sweet, caring, charming, attractive, beautiful, amazing. It overwhelmed Seunghyun, taking him over and leaving him confused. He loved Daesung, but not as a lover. He only saw the younger as a brother and nothing more.

"Did I?" Daesung frostily shot back. "You told me, you promised me that during those two years you'll love me as much as you can, and forget about Jiyong."

Seunghyun visibly flinched at Jiyong's name. "I saw Seunghyun. I saw you whisper sweet nothings to a picture of him. It wasn't just once, but multiple times, perhaps up to several hundred." Daesung whispered as he walked toward the older. "I'm not an idiot Seunghyun. You don't love me."

Seunghyun fell onto his knees. He looked up wearily, but honestly at Daesung. "I said sorry Daesung. I can't do anything now. Did you want me to perhaps fake those feelings for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter