Uh oh

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Uh Oh [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Seungri's head was pounding from the pain. He groaned, feeling something cold on his cheek. It was grimy and didn't feel that pleasant to Seungri. He dimly thought it was his mom's favorite flour stuck to his face, when someone suddenly roughly pulled him up under the arms. He heard a familiar voice, gruff from anger. It suprisingly calmed him down, though it's tone was rough.

"I thought I told you guys to teach him a lesson, not make him look like he was murdered!"

"Sun...sun...sunbae, we're just doing what we did with all the others you commanded," a terrified voice stuttered out. It was obviously male, given the deep voice. "I give you my biggest apologies."

"Apologies my ! Go back to your hole and stay there! I don't want to see your face!" The voice roared so loudly that it made Seungri flinch. He forced his crusty eyes open to see the scene in front of him. He heard pattering footsteps running away from him and his savior, obviously scared out of his mind. He held up his hand to block the light that blinded him when he turned to see his hero.

"Who..." His mouth felt dry, like the Sahara Desert. "Who are you?"

In the bright light he barely saw a face, a familiar face that he couldn't recognize because of the fuzz in his brain. He then saw a smirk, a smirk he saw definitely before, just today in face. Warm hands grasped his shoulders, rubbing aches he didn't know were there.

"You don't know who I am Seungri?" The soothing voice calmed his heart down, giving him time to think. The voice... The voice, the voice, ice cream, red card, Seunghoon. Ice cream, red card, Seunghoon. Lunch, punches, pain. Ice cream, red card, pain. The words whirled around Seungri's brain making him gasp in realization.

"Kwon Jiyong?"

A wide grin appeared on the F4 member, blinding Seungri with his impossibly white teeth. Seungri tried to pull away from the unrelenting boy who was still grinning proudly.

"Who else did you think I was?" The gentle voice went away, leaving the cocky leader of F4 behind.

"Did...did..." Seungri coughed, spitting something out of his mouth. It tasted coppery, and oddly like the time when he got a nosebleed. Great, blood is coming out of my mouth. "Did you tell them to attack me?"

The grin slid off Jiyong's face like a person trying to climb a smooth, greased marble pillar. He let go of Seungri, letting him fall to the ground with a thud. Rubbing his , Seungri glared at the boy who was sheepishly scratching his nose.

"Well?" Seungri demanded. "Did you tell them to attack me?" He repeated, waiting for an answer. When Jiyong still wouldn't answer, he let out big huff while crossing his arms.

"If you won't tell me," he whined like a 5 year old, "I'm going to kick you in the face!" With that, Jiyong looked startled and let out a sigh of resignation.

"Fine..." he ran his hand through his hair, "I did send them after you. I wanted them to taunt you about the ice cream incident..." Seungri thought excitedly, 'He calls it the ice cream incident too!' "...incident, but I never knew they were going to do this," he waved to Seungri's body, "to you. I feel so guilty Seungri!" 

Seungri rolled his eyes angrily. He felt some emotions bumbling through his body, making him feel all weird. "Firstly," he held up one finger, "don't talk so cockily like that. Secondly," he glared at Jiyong who started opening his mouth to protest. "Secondly, don't send you 'henchmen'" he made quotations, "to do your job. That's just mean. And thirdly, apologize to me on your knees."

Seungri heard a loud snicker behind him, some claps, and a low whistle. He stiffly turned around, feeling aches around his entire body. The rest of F4 were sitting behind them in luxurious chairs with maids surronding them giving refreshments.

"You sure have some wit in yah, I'll give yah that," Seunghyun mumbled though his ice cream. "That's a first."

"Hey, Seungri, I can't kneel to you. I feel awful what happened to you today, but I'm sorry. I refuse this one thing. Tell me something else to do, I'll do it." Jiyong snarled, not at all nicely.

"Fine," Seungri huffed, noticing the three F4 members snickered slightly at his aggravated tone. He limped toward them, feeling a ache in his lower back. He ignored it. "Wait...can someone tell me where I am first? And what time it is?"

"You're in the basement of Bigbang High School," Youngbae drawled, "Only people who get the red card or F4 members are allowed here. Oh, and Dae, bro, what time is it?"

Daesung lazily pulled out an expensive looking gold watch and stared at it for 10 seconds. "Dude, what's taking so long?" Seunghyun asked, annoyed.

"Hey! It's hard to find out what time it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter