The School

Boys Over Flowers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The School [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Advertisment:

Bigbang high school is the best school for your kids. Only lawyers and doctors come out and graduate with the highest honors. Even the bad or uneducated kids graduate with a GPA of 4.0. Please consider transfering or recommending Bigbang high school to your friends. Though our high school is the most important school in our country, our middle schools and the elementary schools have pulled in 2nd and 3rd. This shows our great achievements throughout the years of us trying to make the best education for your precious children!

Please join the best schools in Korea! Bigbang, the start of something new!

 

Seungri turned the TV off in frustration, wanting to crush the remote in his hand. The advertisements were making him flush in different colors like red and purple. Being the son of laundryman isn't the most money making place and many people live just like Seungri all because of the crappy way the president is running things, but isn't it too much for an advertisement to say, 'Rice people are smart while poor people are dumb!"

"Seungri! Turn the TV back on! I want to see the Bigbang school advertisement!" Seungri's mom, a woman in her mid-forties with a plump figure and amiable personality, cried, upset at the fact the TV had turned off during her favorite commercial. Seungri rolled his eyes and handed the remote to his annoyed mother.

"Thank you Seungri!" She smiled and turned the TV on to see 4 handsome men, flaunting their looks and figures for the world to see. "Omo! Look at those handsome boys! This is the first time Bigbang would show their flower boys in a commercial!"

Seungri, who was about to go to his room in resignation, turned around and indeed saw 4 handsome boys around his age, perhaps a bit older. One of them, the tallest, had black hair with charismatic and manly features, ones that could take the breaths of any living person off the planet. The shortest, with brown hair and small eyes was smiling brightly, his chiseled cheekbones oozing charm. Another with brown hair and small eyes also, but a big nose. He had the smile of an angel, though that was overshadowed by the beautiful smile by the slightly shorter boy next to him. The last one, with feminine features, had the sharpest chin ever, with the perfect cheekbones and large innocent eyes. Seungri looked at all the boys, feeling a pang of regret for not being as beautiful as those boys.

"Oh! I heard the washing machine finish! Seungri, can you go do the delivery today in your bike, I'm quite busy right now with dinner. I'll make it up to you later, please?" Seungri's dad, a man in his mid-forties with Harry Potter glasses and unruly brown hair along with a sassy attitude his son had unfortunately picked up, suddenly poked his head around corner with imploring eyes. In his hand was a crisp school uniform with a variety of colors exploding through the fabric.

"Fine..." Seungri grumbled to his feet and took the wrapped school uniform. His eyes widened at the label on the front. "Bigbang high school? Really? I get to go there for a delivery?"

"Yeah, that student wanted someone cheap to clean their clothes. I offered something a bit higher than our regular price, but he still took it!" Seungri's dad chuckled, obviously pleased with his marketing skills. Hana, Seungri's younger sister, at girl in her teens with curly brown hair and a cute innocent face with the quite opposite temper, looked up from the computer to smile proudly at her dad.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter