Chapter 6

Right Over There. . .

Taehyung woke up from his sleep to find Jungkook lying in bed with his arms wrapped around him. He smiled at the sight. He slowly removed the younger's arms from him and stood up. He saw him sleeping, all curled up in the bed with the sheets covering his half his body.

Taehyung slowly leaned up to the other's forehead and pecked it, before leaving the room and entering the kitchen.'Damn, why did I do that? I did it subconsciously, and I have no idea why'  He thought whilst making some waffles on the stove. 'It's just-'  Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook's groan.

"Good morning..." Jungkook said with a hoarse voice.

"G'morning, did you have a good sleep?" Taehyung asked.

"Sure, are those waffles?"

"Yeah, you want some syrup on yours?"

"Hyung, I've been here for three weeks already, you should know that I don't like syrup on my waffles." Jungkook answered.

"Sorry for asking, I've only made waffles once, and we didn't have syrup when I cooked them." Taehyung said with an annoyed ton. Of voice.

"N-no, sorry, it's not your fault. I forgot about that. My head is not in the right place right now," the younger apologized.

"It's okay, I'm not mad, but next time get your facts right." Taehyung said while smiling.

Jungkook sat down at the table and Taehyung carried the plates with pancakes and syrup.

"More for me then," he said as he covered his waffles with syrup.

Jungkook started eating and the older couldn't hold back the chuckles from watching his roommate eat. "What are you laughing at?" the younger asked, resulting in him breaking into a fit of laughter as a response. Jungkook quickly got up and ran to the nearest mirror. "What is it?! Do I have something in my teeth?" he asked as he frantically searched his mouth. Taehyung could not stop laughing and practically stopped breathing. 

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked worriedly. Taehyung attempted to calm down and stand up, when he tripped and fell on his . Jungkook started laughing like he never had before. The elder started blushing from the embarrassment, he tried to get up, but was too lazy. Jungkook's laughter was interrupted when Taehyung said: "So that's how you like it?" Not understanding the raven started to grow more serious, and then, just then he felt a pair of hands grabbing his leg.

 Taehyung yanked him all the way to the floor, landing on him, and they both exploded with laughter. After a few moments he realized that Jungkook was on top of him, they were on the floor, and they were pressed together, like a hamburger. Taehyung's laughter died down after a few seconds. Jungkook, realized their position and started blushing. Just when he was about to get up, he felt Taehyung's arms embracing him. He was blushing as hard as the other was, but he held him firmly. 

Jungkook suddenly felt the tension in the air and realized everything that was happening. He suddenly placed his hands on Taehyung's chest, and began to slowly lean into him. Just when their lips were about meet, the doorbell rang and both of them sprang up from the floor. Jungkook made a bee-line to the bathroom, while Taehyung went to open the door. To his surprise, it was none other than his erted neighbor, Jimin. 

"Hello, Taehyungie" Jimin said brightly.

"What do you want?"

Truthfully, he didn't know how to react to the other's presence. One one hand Jimin was older than him so he had to respect him, but on the other hand he did try to make a move on Kookie.

"Yah! Is that any way to talk to your elder?"

"What elder? I don't see anyone besides me."

"Please Tae, we all know I'm older."

"So you're admitting your old?"

"I never said that!"Jimin retorted.

"You implied it," Taehyung said arrogantly.

They glaring at each other, hoping they'd managed to burn a hole through each other."Oh, hey Jimin-hyung!" Jungkook said as he walked past Taehyung, who was still glaring, to greet his neighbor.

"Hey Kookie!"Jimin greeted, now paying to the cheery younger.

While the two exchanged their greetings, Taehyung walked back to his room to get dressed. He entered his room, closing the door behind him and started getting dressed.

He had the tendency to wear his collar open, which got him quite a lot of scoldings    

He had the tendency to wear his collar open, which got him quite a lot of scoldings. It was too tight on his throat, he was still waiting for someone, more like Jimin and Jin, to collapse from asphyxiation just so they could allow the students to keep it loose. He finished changing and went to check if the two were still at the door, which they weren't.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked. 'I swear if he's buying more eggs...'  he thought to himself. He was about to start looking for him when he remembered that the younger was his uniform when he greeted Jimin. ' He must've already left for class...'  Taehyung sighed. He lung his backpack on his shoulder, locked the door and started walking to class, unaware of how late it was.  He was half-way to class when he got a roommate from his roommate.

From Jungkook:

Hyung! Where are you?

To Jungkook: 

On my way, why?

From Jungkook: 

Class starts in 3 minutes! Hurry up!

Taehyung stared at the top of his phone screen. ' 7:58. . . Crap! ' He put his phone in his back pocket, and blasted to the classroom.

'Where is he?' Jungkook thought as he waited for the brunette to arrive. Jimin has suggested they'd walk to class together. Of course, he agreed, not wanting to face Taehyung after the 'incident' from before. He had managed to arrive ten minutes before school started, but as the minutes quickly passed he was starting to wonder if the elder had lost track of time.

There was one minute left on the clock. 'Hurry, hurry, hurry!' he screamed in his head. The past three weeks that he had been attending school he realized that his, also Taehyung's, homeroom teacher Mr. Yoongi was merciless. On his fourth day he had witnessed one of his classmates being forced to run two laps around the school for being five minutes late. 

Sure, it doesn't seem  that bad. When he send you off one could just walk leisurely, and if another teacher asked what you were doing you could just say that Mr. Min told you to walk two laps. Keep dreaming, he had made a deal with the gym teacher, he would follow you and make sure that you ran  the two laps.

'Riiii-SLAM!' Exactly when the bell rang Taehyung slammed the door open and ran to his seat. "I'm here! I'm here!" he screamed once he caught his breath.

"Mr. Kim, what time do you think it is?" Yoongi asked.

"I swear I'm on time, look at the clock it says eight o'clock. I've never been late before, please have mercy on me," he pleaded. Yoongi rolled his eyes before he began taking roll call.  Taehyung sat down in relief, glad that he didn't have to run around the school. He had laid his head down, when he felt someone poke his arm.

"Hey Tae, you okay?" Jungkook whispered. The elder shot him an accusing glare before laying his head back down. "Are you mad at me?" he asked, but he gained no response.

"Mr. Jeon, I know you're still fairly new here, but interrupting class usually results in detention." Yoongi said as he wrote on the board with his back turned to the class, not bothering to spare a glance at him. "Understood sir!" he answered. His classmates chuckled at his reaction, making him embarrassed. 

"Back to why we're here, as most of you know every class is given the task of having having a group project per month. Luckily for you guys, the first month is my class. The only difference is that instead of groups you'll be in pairs, and because I'm feeling feeling generous I will give you the honor of choosing who your partner is going to be. You have twenty minutes before I distribute your assignments." Yoongi informed to the class.

Jungkook already knew who he wanted to partner up with, but the only problem was that said person was currently mad him.' Ways to get Taehyung happy: 1. Cook eggs (Unavailable because we're in school) 2. Organize his gaming area (Also unavailable) 3. Aegyo (. . .) Goddammit '  Jungkook thought in frustration.

Taehyung was pissed, as if it wasn't obvious. If his roommate had told him when they were supposed to leave, he could've avoided getting on Mr. Min's bad side. And just because Jungkook was probably the only person willing to partner up with him didn't mean he was going to forgive him that easily. It couldn't hurt to be mad at him for a little while, right? A sudden thumping sound sounded next to Taehyung, he whipped his head to the origin of the sound in surprise, just to find Jungkook hitting his head against the desk repeatedly. 

"Hey Kook, why are you smashing your head?" the guy in front him asked. The younger stopped his actions and started blushing from embarrassment. Taehyung smiled at his actions and decided to have mercy on the poor guy. 

"So Kookie, want to be my partner?" he asked.

 "Yeah!" he answered quickly, "I-I mean, sure..."

"Good," the brunette said as he laid his head back down.

'He isn't mad at me anymore...' Jungkook smiled at the thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating, but I've been given the task to write a script for a Peter Pan play and....  ;-; I'm dying here people. I will try to update a bit faster but no promises :) not edited