Chapter 1

Right Over There. . .

   Sunlight struggled to pass through the dark curtains with the purpose to light up the dark and dreary room that Taehyung called home. The only light that could be seen was that of the television, which he had left on the night before.

   He was soundly sleeping, after all it was Saturday. He didn't have to work or go to school. Taehyung stirred from his sleep, wondering why it was so cold when he could clearly hear the heater's rumbling sound echoing through the walls.  After much thought he slowly stood up from the bed and groaned when he realized why it was so cold.

   The window on the left side of the room was opened, letting in the cold and freezing wind which only seemed to be present in the early hours of the morning. 'Why the hell is the window open' , he thought as he walked begrudgingly to said window. From the window he could see the school's campus,it was slightly covered with the morning mist that would soon disappear as the sun would rise in the sky. The view was solemn, and the silence was calming. No one was outside, " It is pretty early...", he said to himself as a small breeze flew in.

   Taehyung had attended a boarding school ever since his parents had divorced. Neither of his parents could support him if he lived with them, after much thinking they agreed to send him to his uncle's. His uncle was rather well off and Taehyung wasn't really close with him, so when his uncle suggested he'd attend a boarding school, Taehyung simply agreed. He thought it'd be good for him, considering that he was the laughing stock of his old school. It took him an hour and half to prepare his luggage, realizing he had quite a lot of items that were of no importance to him anymore.

   He was dragged out of his daydreaming state as a sudden gust of cold wind blew inside his room, and left him shivering. He quickly closed the window and was about to go back to the sweet serenity of sleep when he heard a knock on the door. "Ugh...", he grunted wondering who in God's  living earth would knock at his door this early in the morning. He stood there wondering who it could be, ignoring the person's constant knocking. "KIM TAEHYUNG OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!" screamed the person through the thin wooden door. 'You have got to be kidding'  Taehyung thought. He opened the door, and was met with none other than his pissed off dorm supervisor Seokjin aka. Jin.

   "Taehyung...How many times do I have to say this? You have to turn off your TV when you go to sleep!"

   "What's the big deal?", Taehyung asked, obviously annoyed by his dramatic behavior.

   "You want to know what the big deal is?! Well let me tell you, I was simply enjoying my beauty sleep at 3 in the morning, when I received a text from my  supervisor saying that the electric bill has gone up an enormous amount! " yelled the elder, probably waking up his neighbors.

"And since I know that nobody else is up at three am playing games, that leaves you as the only culprit."

"Stop making such a big deal, and calm down you're going to wake up everyone in school." he sighed, "Look, if I pay you the, will you leave me alone?" Maybe it was a bit of an empty promise, but hey, it would be enough to get Jin of his back.

    Jin stared at him with a sharp gaze, as if he was trying to figure out if the latter was lying. " And why am I supposed to trust you?" he asked, knowing that there was no way the other would have the money at that exact moment. He wasn't so lucky because the instant he said it Taehyung went back inside, pulled out his wallet and shoved a hundred dollar bill in his chest. "This should be enough to get you to stop bothering me for a while, right?" 

   Jin stared at him in disbelief, wondering if the money was his or if he pick pocketed someone. He quickly came back to reality and said with a big smile on his face "Okey dokey, Taehyungie~" A gracious smile appeared on his face, "You know, if you keep this up I'm sure it'll be the start of a beau- BAM!" Taehyung slammed the door in Jin's face and retreated to the comfortable bed in the center of his room. 'Drama King' he thought as he covered his body with a blanket,suddenly in deep thought. 'The guy's an idiot, as if I'd be friends with someone like him, he's so dramatic..' . After a while he heard Jin yell through the door, "By the way...You're getting a roommate!". Taehyung immediately sprung up and ran to the hallway, trying to catch Jin before he disappeared to God knows where, but he had already managed to run half way through campus in 10 seconds, " I WILL KILL YOU SEOKJIN!!!!", Taehyung screamed at the top of his lungs.

A/N: And I have finished the first chapter ;-; The tears are real....