Chapter 4

Right Over There. . .

The time had come, Jungkook stared at the bed awkwardly as Taehyung turned off his console, preparing to go to sleep. 'Can't I sleep on the floor? The floor looks comfy...'  He wasn't expecting Taehyung to be serious when he told him they would sleep in the same bed. Unlike him, Taehyung didn't seem to mind, as long as the younger kept to his own side.

He turned off the console and got in bed. He waited for Jungkook to lay down when he noticed him still standing up. "Aren't you going to sleep?" Taehyung asked.

The younger stiffened at the question "I-it's just that...um..."

Taehyung smiled reassuringly, "I'm not going to do anything, I'm actually worried about what you're gonna do."

"I-I'm not going to do anything, it's just weird" Jungkook answered.

"Well if you want to sleep on the floor be my guest, but don't blame me if you wake up with a sore back." Taehyung said as he fell asleep. Jungkook stood there looking at the empty spot next to Taehyung. He slowly began to sit down at the corner of the bed. 'Hwaiting!' He cheered to himself as he slowly laid down.

Just as he was finally in comfortable sleeping position, he felt something grab his arm. 'WHAT THE !!" He screamed in his head, before he noticed that it was Taehyung grabbing his arm like a stuffed animal. 'Cute' Jungkook thought as he stared at the elder's sleeping face, smiling at the sight. Jungkook did the same as the brunette, he slowly put his arm around Taehyung's waist, and slowly closed his eyes.

Taehyung didn't know why, but he suddenly felt his heart racing. He felt a warmth he'd never felt before, but it wasn't bad. At least he thought, it was more of a kind and lovely warmth. They both fell asleep, hoping that this feeling wouldn't end.

Jungkook woke up earlier than he expected. The sun was barely out and the stars were still visible. Jungkook decided to prepare early, so he could take it easy on his way to class. He tried to stand up, but he felt something in his arms. Jungkook looked over at Taehyung. "H-hyung..." Jungkook stuttered as he observed the elder's sleeping body. "Oh my, what happ-" he suddenly remembered him cuddling with Taehyung.

Jungkook blushed at the thought of that. As to not disturb the elder, he slowly retreated his arm from the grasp of the elder, and tried to get up. When he finally got out, Jungkook cheered for himself, just before he saw Taehyung falling out of the bed, straight to the floor whilst yelling: "Waffles."

Taehyung looked up, blushing like a wild pig. Jungkook did nothing, but stare and laugh. "Stop laughing" Taehyung said while blushing. The younger was almost dying at this point from laughing so hard.

What enraged Taehyung was that he knew the younger was not going to stop any time soon. Taehyung didn't know what to do, so he used his trump card. He grabbed the nearest pillow and hit Jungkook straight in the chest.

"So that's how you wanna play, huh?" Jungkook said with a grin on his face. He grabbed a pillow and in a matter of minutes, it had turned into a war zone.

"Ok, stop. Obey your elder!" Taehyung commanded, and Jungkook followed. Taehyung dropped on the floor trying to catch his breath while Jungkook retreated to the kitchen.

"Look, if you wanna' live in this room, you must follow the rules
" Taehyung said while he direct himself to the kitchen.

"It's not like you've given me them." Jungkook replied angrily.

"Fine then I'll give you the contract that you have to sign." Taehyung replied as he threw a paper to Jungkook's face. He opened the paper and began reading.

"Holy crap" Jungkook said as he kept reading the 'New Bible'.

The Accords 

To whomever this may concern,

Living in this dorm has some regulations that must be followed, unless you wish to fear the wrath of Hyungie. Here are the conditions:

1. Littering is not allowed
2. Putting your music on speakers while someone else is in the room is forbidden, unless it's SNSDGfriend, Ladies Code and Mamamoo.
3. You must not disturb Taehyung during his gaming session.
4. No partying
5. No animals allowed
6. Curtains must be kept closed during the day.
7. If you intend to do the smoochie-smoochies, please do it somewhere else.
8. ion is allowed, but it must be kept at a quiet volume.
9. You are not allowed to hit on Taehyung.
10. If Jin aka. Man knocks on the door please refrain from opening it.

x___________

Sincerely yours, V

"Are you kidding me? Who the hell would do #9?" Jungkook asked while laughing at Taehyung's face.

"You'd be surprised, I'm more kawaii than you will ever be. You wish you could flirt with me"

"Ugh, why can't I let...man in and why do you call him that?" Jungkook asked a bit confused.

"Because he annoys me, plus he's so dramatic and since he doesn't have s, I call him man ." Taehyung answered whilst grinning.

Jungkook was going to throw the paper in the trash, but Taehyung blocked his view. "Sign or get out." he said stubbornly.

"Fine, where's the pen?" Jungkook asked.

"Here" Taehyung said as he threw said pen at Jungkook. Luckily he caught it in time. "Do you enjoy throwing things at me?" the younger asked while he signed the paper.

"Yes, now remember if you break any rules I will kick you out. Understand?"

"Yes sir" Jungkook saluted. 'May the odds be in my favor...' He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry it's a little late, hope you like it. I'll post the next chapter tomorrow.... I think :3