I'll protect you

Embrace

Finally I'm back.I can't eve n begin to say how sorry I am to my readers.but we'll get to it again.

Rvi's POV

I really can't beleive what I'm doing right now.how the hell me. RAVI ended up on a plane ignoring all my responsibilities just because I'm missing my "to be husband".

yeah and I can't belive you are actually excited about seeing him .you traitor!

shut up mind! leave me alone.yeah I admit i'm actually really excited about seeing him again.I'll surprise him.no one knows about me coming back earlier not even hyogie.

.....

Taekwoon's POV

ahhh I'm boooooored.I can't beleive binnie actually left me here all alone .that meanie.I've been lounging on the couch for bout 4 hours now swiching mindlessly through TV channels and watching snippets of strange shows.can you beleive there are actual people who think of inanimate objets as there husbands.wow weird world .

I wonder what Ravi hyung is doing right now.I wonder if he think of me too.ha I must be crazy why the hyogie hyung (hell) would he think of me.a measly parasite who's living in his house .

I should find a job .I can't mooch off him forever.eventhough that's the reason my parents sent me here.

ahh thinking about that is making me depressed.I don't know why but I really miss him.I want to see his grumpy face first thing in the morning and I want to see him whining cutely when ken hyung and hyogie hyung bullies him and when he think i'm not there.

just then the doorbell rang.I jumped up .must be hyogie hyung.then..why isn't he just coming in .he must have forgotten the password.idiot hyung.

doorbell rang again and I ran to open it.

"hyung did you..." I opened the door and was so shocked I forgot what I was saying.just then a hand slapped me so hard I fell backwords.

"you ungrateful bastard what did you do?"

"mo-mom I-II did no-thing.why are yo-u he-here."

"THAT'S RIGHT YOU DID NOTHING ! THAT'S THE PROBLEM.YOU .YOU MUST BE ENJOYING IT,ING HIM .AFTTERALL YOU ARE A ." she kept coming forward while shouting and I was scared .I kept scrambling backword still on the floor.I hate it that i was scared,I hate the fact that after all these years her words still affects me.

"YOU LET HIM SLIP THROUGH YOUR FINGERS.IF HE WENT ON A BUSINESS TRIP WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU SHOULD'VE GONE WITH HIM,LEARND ABOUT HIS BUSINESS .AND GET MONEY FROM HIM.THAT'S WHY YOU ARE HERE1 TO GET MONEY FROM HIM AND GIVE US SO THAT YOU COULD PAY OFF ALL I'VE SPENT ON YOU ALL THESE YEARS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF !" I winced.

hearing your own mother call you worthless is something anyone shouldn't go through.I tried to hold back but a sob escaped my lips.

"OH NOW YOU'RE BEEING A CRY BABY ABOUT IT.OH! DID IT HURT YOU BABY, WHEN I CALLED YOU WORTHLESS .BUT GUESS WHAT YOU ARE WORTHLESS UNLESS YOU MANAGED TO GET MONEY FROM THAT RICH LITTLE BASTARD .THEN YOUR MOMMY WILL LOVE YOU"she kept holdingmy hair and tugging on it hard .

"but but I dont want to do thet to him.he's nice and I-I.. "I hiccuped now full on sobbing and couldn't speak.

"what? are you telling me that you love him! haha that's funny.you don't know love .you must just like ing him."while speaking she tugged on my hair so hard that I thought my head would fall apart.pain was so blinding I saw black spots  clouding my vision.and I screamed with all my might thinking that someone would hear me.

I wish Ravi hyung is here.even though he doesn't like me he will help me out right? .but who am I kidding why would he?afterall I'm a worthless pice of .

just then an excruciting pain went through my head.she slapped me..

"GET UP NO...." just then the door slammed open and a familiar voice shouted .

"what are you doing? let him go !"

.................

Ravi's POV

oh I'm so ecited.I'm currently infront of my gate .I walked up the steps and saw the door open.immediately panic shot through me.wat if some weirdo got into the house and taekwoonie is still in there.I hurriedmy steps and almost ran inside but stopped when I heard a women shouting.when I looked in sure enough a women is in there.not anyone it's Mrs.Jung.ah I shouldn't interrupt I thought and almost my heel when I heard what she's shouting.

 

...YOU FINGERS.IF HE WENT ON A BUSINESS TRIP WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.YOU SHOULD'VE GONE WITH HIM .LEARNED ABOUT HIS BUSINESS AND GET MONEY FROM HIM,THAT'S WHY YOU'RE HERE TO GET MONEY FROM HIM AND GIVE US SO THAT YOU COULD PAY OFF ALL I'VE SPENT ON YOU ALL THESE YEARS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF !

I couldn't beleive what I was hearing.how could a mom say all that to your own son .it's not even the fact that she's saying he should get money from me that bothers me it's the thought that how much pain taekwoonie must be in.and when he started to sob I almost jumped in tearing mrs.jung apart if not for the fact that she started shouting again. so I decided to hear what she has to say and interfere if she gets physical.ahh she's disgusting.I have a half a heart to murder her here and hide her body .

OH NOW YOU ARE BEING A CRYBABY ABOUT IT.OH! DID IT HURT YOU BABY WHEN I CALLED YOU WORTHLESS?GUESS WHAT YOU ARE WORTHLESS UNLESS YOU MANAGED TO GET MONEY FROM THAT RICH LITTLE BASTARD.THEN YOUR MOMMY WILL LOVE YOU.

and when I heard his soft voice say that he doesn't want to I was so angry.so angry at myself for thinking he was a gold digger and giving him a hard time when he was already suffering so much and angry at his parents for being so disgusting and more angry at the wolrld for doing this to a innocent kid like taekwoonie.I was so andry and in a daze I didn't hear anything untill taekwoon screamed .then i was startled out of my daze and more angry at myself for not paying attention and letting taekwoon get hurt .

just as I slammed the door open Mrs.jung slapped taekwoon so hard the sound echoed through the walls.ah I'm going to strangle her.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET HIM GO!"

she turned quickly and looked panicked but then composed herself.

"ah son you are back early.I was just tending to taekwoon.he fell over and hurt himself .did you hear his scream?he's just being sensitive I just touched his wound.my poor son he's hurt." she acted as if she's worried for her son. as if she didn't try to murdre him just now.ahh so damn disgusting.taekwoonie kept his head hung low staring at the floor as if he's ashamed.aww my poor boy.seeing him like this makes my heart hurt.

"huh you think I didn't see you just now slapping him.you are mistaken ,I saw it all and you are disguting,how could you treat your own son like that.leave him alone and get out of our house while I'm being nice"

"oh you must be mistaken ,I didn't...."

"SHUT UP! AND GET OUT! NOW! BEFORE I MAKE YOU" I shouted and she walked out muttering.aah I.m so angry.but when I shouted I saw taekwoonie flinching.poor boy he must be scared .I walked towards him and he curled on himself muttering I'm sorry and plese don't hurt me over and over again.it reminded me of that day at his school.i wondered how often his parents must have abused him.

I gently knelt down near him whispeing.

"taekwoonie don't be scared ,I won't hurt you.it's okay baby boy .come here'i opened my arms.he slowly lifted his head and his eyes were red from crying and his cheek is swollen and a bruise is forming there.but he still looked innocent as ever and pretty as ever .

"hyung" he sobbed and pressed his face to my chest.while hugging me tightly.and I hugged him back just as tightly rocking him and whispering it's okay inn his ear.

"don't cry taekwoonie.it''s okay.it's alright .I'm here and you are safe I won't let anyone hurt you ."

I kept holding hm until he calmed down and when he did he slowly lift his head up still hugging me .

"hyung I missed you" he said while looking at me with huge eyes blushing prettily.I wanted to keep hugging him forever.

"yeah? I missed you too.that's why I  came early."I said and kissed his forehead gently.he blushed more and looked down.I'm pretty sure I was blushing too I've never done this much cheesy stuff before.

yeah I know .I said I'm not going to tell him.but when I saw him getting abused I decided he needs love and I'm going to give him just that.

"c'mon woonie let's go wash your face and ice it.I lifted him in my arms and carried him to the bathroom.

he looked surprised but wrapped his hands around my neck while blushing.he's really light.I need to feed hi more and make him chubby.suddenly a really cute image of a chubby cheked taekwoon appeared in my mind.

focus kim wonshik you're getting out of track here.

Iwent in the bathroom and sat him on the counter and started to wipe his face with a wet towel.

"hyung I can do that my self" he said while blinking up at me cutely.so

" you are cute" i said and tucked his hair back and gave him a kiss on the forehead. 

what? I couldn't resist it okay?

"I'm finished let's go' I said and almost lifted him up again,almost..

"hyung I can walk.really .I promise"

"okay then .let's go.I took his hand in mine and led him to my room.

"hyung htis isn;t my room"

"I know stay here for today' I sat him on the bed gently and went through my closet to find a T shirtthat will fit him.

"here wear this and rest for a while.I'll come back with some ice and something to eat. then you can tell me what's going on and we can get to know each other.fter all we ARE engaged."

ah I can't beleive that you said that kim wonshik.i'm cringing here.

he blushed prettily again and smiled faintly.

I went towards the door and turned back

"by the way my real name is Wonshik.Ravi is my stage name.only people I trust know my real name.I winked and left the room.

 

I can't even begin to say how sorry i am .thank you all for waiting for me and loving this story.and I'm sorry again because I can't promise you when I'd be able to update again.

special thanks to Nupim_starlight for remindng me that this story is loved.

I know I'm shameless in asking this but please comment what you thought of this chapter..

*sends you all a very cute hyogie to give you all hugs*