The first Embrace

Embrace

"welcome Mr.jung and Mrs.jung.so where's your little boy?" A woman in her mid forties welcomed at the door of the mansion.she is pretty and kind looking.

"oh here he is"

"Taekwoon say hello to your mother- in- law " my mom said and pulled me to the front.

"oh hello .It's nice to ,eet you Mrs.kim .I'm Jung Taekwoon" I whispered

"ah he is so cute.I'm going to have a really cute son-in law" she said and ushered us inside .we went through a huge hallway like thing that looks like it belongs to a castle and went to the living room.honestly you can't call it a living room .I'm sure it's the size of our whole house.we sat on a sofa and Mr and Mrs.jung were talking to my parents while the maids served us food.

"so where is ravi"' my mom asked .

''oh he must be upstairs. Ellie go and tell him to come."' Mrs.kim said to the maid .he must not like this marriage otherwise why isn't he here.then again who would like to marry a stranger.he probably have a girlfriend already.what am I going to do if he refused ?my parents are going to kill me.while I was panicing the maid came back.

''mother why did you call me? you know I don't like to be interrupted while I was working."' a deeep voice was heard so I looked to see his face.and wow he is really handsome .I mean REALLY REALLY HANDSOME.I almost lost my breath.HE looked really different than on TV.He was just wearing some shorts and a loose tank top .his hair is all dishevelled and he looked genuinely confused.wait .why does he look so confused?wow this is great don't tell me he don't know about our marriage?

"'don't you remember son.today is the day you are ggoing to meet yoour husband to be and he is here.and next week you are going to marry him.'"

"'what? I'm going to marry who? when did I agree to this? he screamed .then his mother got up and explained what's happening to him.poor guy it must've been so shocking when he came downstaires in the morning an d was told to marry a stranger.then suddenly he looked at me.more like glare at me.

'.........

my mom was explaining what happened and I was so furious.I mean this is ridiculous .I never agreed to this.and then I turned to him. wow he is so cute .he look so innocent and pure.wait what?get your head straight ravi?what the hell .hie is not cute.he is just a gold digger who is after your money and fame.

I was so furious I just my heel and stormed out of the room.

..................

he just glared at me and stormed out.no no no this can't be good.he hates me already.why do people always hate me?

"'please don't mind him he's just confused.and sleep deprieved.he agreed to this don't worry."' Mrs.kim said

"'no no no It's alright.let's just send our taekwoonie to calm him.and they have to get to know each other too you know?and this one should learn how to tame his husband"' my mother said.

oh no I can't go.mom please don't do this to me.I was begging in my head .I don't want to face him.

""that's a good idea "'

""ellie this young man to Ravi's room"""Mrs.Kim ordered and I was about to refuse when my mom gave me a stern look.so I stood up and followed the maid..

....................................................................................................................

sorry this one is short too.and I wrote this in a hurry .so I'm sorry for the mistakes .but I really wanted to update because you guys were so nice.Don't worry there will be wontaek soon.

anyway please tell me what you thought.

thank you for reading this.