Finale

Embrace

leo's POV 

 

I woke up feeling all warm and to a giggling sound. Wait what? Giggling sound? I opened my eyes and couldn't see anything .am I going blind or something?and where am I? I almost panicked but then I remembered.last nigh Rav- no wonshik hyung and I had a long conversation and I guess I fell asleep with him.ahhh stop blushing all the timee like a teenage girl taekwoon.so I guess warm thing thats holding me is wonshik hyung.why can't I stop grinning.?

Wait there's more giggling. What is up with that? I broke free from wonshik hyungs grip and lifted my head off of his chest and met with a ken face who has a creepy grin and a hyogie hyung who is holding his phone towards us.

Oh my god they are recording wonshik hyung and me cuddling aren't they?I don't think I've ever blushed so hard in my entire life.

"Hyungs wha-what are you doing ?" I stuttered.they started outright laughing at me after that.

"Just look at him hyogie isn't he so cute.he looks like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar or smthing!"ken hyung started laughing. I pouted. Wonshik hyung stirred at the sound and snuggled even closer making me feel way more embarassed than I already am.so I started to shake him awake .

He started opening his eyes and mumbling "why taekwo- WHAT THE HELL ? "He sprang backwards when he saw ken hyungs face and fell off the bed. By then hyogie hyung is rolling on the floor laughing.he kept gasping and shouting "did u see his face?" At us. And I had to admit it was funny i coudn't stop grinning myself.

Wonshik hyung finally collected himself and got up he looks furious.

"Ya you idiots what the hell are you two doing in MY BEDROOM?" He shouted.

Hyungs laughed more at his face and just said that they wanted to check how we were doing and they found us like this and how it was so cute and more laughing.

Then hyogie hyung started talking. "Ah wonshikie hyung taekwoonie looked soo cute before when we caught him cuddling you.haha he was all red in the face and stuttering .actually he is too cute for you . You are way too all gloom and doom for him.he belongs with someone handsome and kind like me"he said while hugging me.

"Ya you brat how dare you! Get your hands off of him.first you barge into MY bedroom and now you are trying to take MY husband away from me? Get out now! I'm so going to assign both of you to hakyeon's department and you can enjoy the rest of the year with him " wonshik hyung said with a evil laugh. But the only thing that registered in my mind was the fact that wonshik hyung refered to me as his husband.oh my god he jus called me his husband.HIS! Shut up mind! Stop fanboying !

"wow possesive much?" ken hyung smirked while hyogie hyung is wailing on his knees about how sorry he is about saying all those things.

" ahhh wonshikie hyung I didn't mean anything .please don't send me to hakyeon hyung. Hyun Im really sorry you and taekwonie belongs together you know you make the cutest couple.besides I don't like taekwoonie like that either he's not even my type.I'm only attracted to sassy beans.and sneaking to your bedroom was ken hyungs idea"hyogie hyung wailed.

"Ya throw me under the buss will ya.I hope your sassy bean strangle you in sleep ."ken hyung shouted. I laughed at them they are so funny.

"Yeah yeah okay let's just go eat I will decide later what I'm going to do to you later." Wonshik hyung said and took my hand and lead me out of the room.ken hyung and hyogie hyung followed us like kicked puppies.I almost felt bad for them.whoever this hakyeon person is he must be reallly scary for them to be like this.

 

 

okay I really don't know how to apologize for my unannounced god knows how long hiatus.I'm really really sorry.and I promised again and again to update but couldnt do it so I feel really guilty.thank you for supporting this fic so much everyone and specially nupim_starlight .

I really had a lot planned for this fic when I started this years ago.but now I coudn'even properly remember them anymore I was so busy with exams for the last two years and when I'm finally done with them my grandma got really sick and I have some more personal issues and I really didn't have time.I don't think I will have time in the near future too.so sadly I decided to finish this fic here.I'm really really sorry.

Don't worry they lived happily ever after with some few episodes here and there.plus vixx isn't active these days as a group  either so I lost inspiration too. So the fic ends here.once again I'm sorry.but I'm finishing this fic here due to me having personal issues.

And ive read the fic from the start because i forgot what it was like and saw all these typos and mistakes.im sorry you had to read through that and thank u for supporting this even if it had mistakes.

Comments will be appreciated and thank you once again for the support.love you all !xxx