The second Embrace

Embrace

sorry about the longwait.....

Leo's POV

when I got home my mom was waiting for me with a huge smile.and that scared me.she never waits for me nontheless smile with me when I get home spending the night solmewhere.

"ah taekwoon-ah my boy.you did a great job"

:huh" I was confused.what did I do?

"just no Mrs.kim called and told us you've spent the night there with Ravi."
"what?"

"oh c'mmon everybody knows now so go upstairs and take a bath"

"what?  nooooo,! mom we didn't do anything .he just hel..."

"Oh don't bother with lying my dear I already knew you were a .that's why I got you to tame that player and get us the money we want"

uhh hearing that made me sick to my stomach.I don't know why I call these horrible people my parents.this is sick they are using me to get money.I'm a fool to think that thy cared about me.

Ravi hyung is right.I'm a gold digger.now I understand why he is so cold.he must have been used to get money countless of times.so I shouldn't get close to him.but I really don't want to take his money.I really like him.I know he is way older than me and so out of my league but I can't help now that I know that his cold personality is just a front he put on to protect himself.underneath all that he's so kind and caring.he came to save me last night despite not knowing me that much and took care of me.he even called me 'baby boy' that still makes my heart beat faster .at that moment I felt so loved and safe and his embrace made me feel so safe that I didn't want to let go .and I've never felt so safe or loved before.when he took care of me he was so kind and gentle.but I know he just think of me as a little kid and I shouldn't like him. if  I do it will help my parents' plan and I don't want to do that to him.i should find a way to stop my parents...

Ravi's POV

ahh why did I do that.what was I thinking he 's just a kid. 'a cute  one at that .a really cute one'

uhhh shut up mind.you are not helping.ah I feel horrible actually I felt horrible since morning and now it's night but the feeling wouldn't go away.I spent the whole day in the studio and worked on a song but I couldn't stop thinking about the kid and the song ended up to be about him.eventhough I shouldn't be thinking like that lyrics ended up sounding so romantic.normally my songs are about heavy emotions or serious stuff simply because i don't know how romance works.eventhough  I should stop thinking about him that way and get rid of the song I couldn't .It's too good to be wasted.so I decided to make it a duet and find an artist to do it with me.

as I was finishing the song my mom barged in to the sudio.

"what now mom?"

"oh I just wanted to talk to you about you wedding"

"what about it?

"we decided to hold it on this next week. ah I'm so happy.finally my son is going to get settle down"

"what? NEXT WEEK?WHY?"

"why are you so surprised.since you two seemed to get along well and even spent the night together we dicided to not push it furthur"

"what? mom we didn't do anything"

"oh c'mmon don't lie.Maid said that she saw taekwoon on your bed wearing your clothes when she came to wake you up"

"what No mom .we-- uh-we I mean -I_I ju-s" dammit why am I stuttering? it's not like we did anything but what am I going to say ?I don't think taekwoon wants my mom to know that he had a dark past.

"see you can't even talk.awww don't be shy it's okay he's going to be your husband anyway.ahhh I'm so excited"

I scowled and huffed in annoyance .I don't know how to get out from this situation.

"anyway they will come over in the morning to discuss more bout the wedding .so I will get going.and please show yourself when they come.don't pull a stunt like the other day and embarass me and also make sure to look presentable"she said and went away ahh so frustrating.

 

............................................................................................................

Leo's POV

I knew we were doomed by the time my mom told me about he wedding date.actually right now we are at the kim family mansion sitting in the living room listening to our moms explain about their plans.so according to them next week we are going to register our marriageand then move in together.and afterthat we are going to live together for six months and improve our relationship.then we are going to go public and take our wedding ceromony.

after explainin all that they are now waiting for our confirmation.when did they even plan all of this?and why ask us when they force us to do it in the first place?but then Ravi hyung spoke up.

"give us ten minutes we'll about this together and confirm"

what? what are we going to talk about ? hearing that I got soooo nervous and I had to keep reminding myself that I should act cold and uninterested too.but how am I going to do that?

"so..."he bagan to talk but it was so awkward that even he felt it and stopped.then he began again.

"anyway you don't want to marry me right?"

"uhhhh..." he didn't even let me answer and began to talk gain,

"I don't want to marry you either." well that hurts.focus Jung taekwoon you are not interested in him either.'

"our parents are not going to let us off so what do you say/? let's just act like we want to get married and move in together.it would just be like being roommates.we can maybe become friends.and then when the wedding comes near let's just say we broke up and get a divorce or something. so what do you think? it's just for 6 months anyway"

It's actually a great idea and being friends seem okay too but marrying him even just for 6 months will give my parents a chance to get his money.what am I going to do? he's waiting for my answer. anyway I don't have any other choice so I agreed and our parents were happy when they heard our decision.ahh I'm going to regret this so much I swear.

.....................................................................................................

our marriage registration was just simple .we dressed up and signed some papers in a office with our parents and they got us engagement rings (you could say eventhough we aren't getting engaged but married) and had a family dinner at a fancy restaurent to celebrate our wedding. after that me and Ravi hyung went to our new house .

at first i was really amazed .it looked like a mansion eventhough it's not, it's a really big modern house.my things were already moved here and he showed me my room and where things are.

right now I m sitting on the sofa facing him because he said he wanted to set some conditions.

"so I have only 3 conditions. number one, don't talk to me if not neccessary and don't come to my room without knocking.second one, if you want to have friends over,ask me first. third and last one is,don't ever go inside my studio and don't disturb me or call me when I'm working in the studio. other than that you can use anything and do anything.and please inform me about your whereabouts incase of emergencies and if you want to spend the night somewhere please tell me first too."

"okay" I agreed his conditions seems pretty reasonable.I mean I know he don't want an annoying kid like me around to bother hm .but he has no choice so it's only fair that I agree with them.

"and also taekwoon don't expect me to be really friendly with you because I don't  do that with strangers.and you are nothing more than a stranger to me.so don't get hurt with my words or how I treat you.it's just who i am." he said with a poker face and eventhough it didn't feel good.it's good that he think of me in that way so I could treat him that way and he wouldn't get used.

"it's okay.it's just for 6 months anyway. after that we'll probably never meet each other again"I said in a quiet voice and got up.

" good night hyung. I'm going to go to sleep" I said and walked away with a heavy heart.

but this is not bad.this is actually much better than my home.I feel more free than I've ever felt.and I AM more free than I ever was...so I'll enjoy my freedom as long as I can.......

sorry for not updating in a month.I'm really sorry for the long wait anyway I hope that you will forgive me and enjoy this chapter.

*hides in a corner and get satanhyuk to protect me from all you angels"

Hyuk ,Hongbin and Jaehwan will probably appear in the next chapter.xxxxx

and please please comment and tell me what you thought.pretty please?