Missing you

Embrace

so here's the new chapter.I'm really sorry about the long wait...

LEO's POV

I woke up feeling really warm.I had a really good dream about Ravi hyung tucking me to bed.when I opened my eyes I expected to be on the couch where I fell asleep.but instead I was on my bed.wait that dream is not a dream?is it real? that thought made my cheeks warm.I can already feel my face getting red.

stop that Taekwoon.It wouldn't be real.why would he do that to you? it's probably hyogi hyung who carried you here.

"Taekwoon-ah are you awake? come down here for a moment." Ravi hyung shouted.

with that I was off my bed and running down the stairs almost tripping over myself.when I reached downstairs I saw Ravi hyung dressed up and beside him there was a huge travelling bag. wait is he leaving?is he already sick of me.no wonder .I'm a burden.ah plese stay.my parents will kill me if you leave me.but then it would be good for him to leave me.I was panicking so bad.but before I could hyperventilate Rai hyung spoke.

"Taekwoon-ah I'm leaving on a business trp to china for two weeks.you'll have to be here alone.so call one of your friends over.you can do anything just don't wreak the house okay? and Hyogi will come and check on you once in a while." he spoke gently and stared at me expecting an answer.

I was releived.I thought he was leaving me.

"okay hyung" I said .with that he turned away and walked towards the door.

"uh hyung?" he turned towards me with a questioning look on his face.

"huh"

"be safe on your trip and come back safely" I smiled at him.

with that he nodded his head and quickly walked away.but before that I saw his lips twiching upwards.he was smiling...

.......................................

ah I'm bored .It's beeen 8 hours since ravi hyung went away.not that I was counting.but I just feel empty.so I called bean to come and sleepover and now I'm waiting for him.

that moment the doorbell rang and I opened the door.when he came inside he had his mouth opened and I was kinda worried that he wouldn't be able to close it.

"wow is this your house? this is a mansion.calling this a house should be illegal." he said.

"binnie shut your mouth or else you wouldn't be able to close it."

"show me your room taekwoonie" he bounced up and down.

when we are inside my room .he instantly went to my bed and plopped down on it as if it was his.

"I'm sleeping on this and you can't say no" he said sassily

"no problem.It's big enough for two people." I said

"NO no way in hell I'm sleeping beside  you..remember that day when you almost strangled me to death in my sleep. uhhh " he shuddered

"but I can't sleep on the couch.it's cpld out there." I whined.

"no way !you hug the person next to you to death in your sleep.I'm not going to die this young.I have so much things to do in my life. beside you can go sleep in your husband's room."he said with a suggestive look.

"fine " I said knowing that he will get what he wants anyway.

"so tell me have you two kissed" bean asked suddenly and I choked on my spit.

"what?" I was coughing and blushing.

"judging from your reaction it's no use asking that.so did you do "it' ,was it fun" he had this weird creepy look on his face and I was choking and I could already predict that my face looks like a tomato.

"shut up bean ."I gasped and ran out of the room only to be met with Hyogi hyung.

"Taekwoonie are you okay? what happened to you?" he asked.

"hyuuung get that bean out of my face.he is being creepy." I whined to hyogi hyung while pointing to bean who's now outside my room.me and hyogi hyung became really close  after yesterday evening .we talked for hours.

"oh is he that 'bean' you told me about.? let me warn you bean.nobody touches taekwoonie,.if you do you will  have to face this hyogi hyung's wrath" he yelled while walking towards binnie.

binnie looked terrefied.I kind of felt bad for him but he deserves it.hyogi hyung lifted binnie on to his shoulder like a potatoe sack and carried him around while bean flailed around like a dancing spider.

I was laughing so hard.I almost lost my breath.it looked so funny.

"YA YOU EVIL HAMSTER GETTING YOUR MINION PUPPY TO BULLY THIS PRETTY LITTLE BEAN!"binnie shouted and with that hyogi hyung dropped him on the couch and doubled over while laughing so hard.beani was pouting on the couch.

"you are cute, sassy bean." hyogi hyung said and bean became a red bean.

.....................................................................................................

Ravi's POV 

ah what is happening with me.It's been two days since I left home and I couldn't get rid of this nagging feeling in my stomach.since yesterday .it's there even when I'm eating,when i'm in a meeting,when I'm showering even when I'm just relaxing.I feel like I left something important back home.but what is it?.argh

maybe you miss that little kid.see I told you not to get close.but you are already attached."

no I'm not.It couldn't be that. right? but the day I left he looked so cute .that morning I left,when he came downstaires, his hair was sticking in every direction , his eyes squinted still heavy with sleep and clumsily running down the stairs almost tripping.ahh I just wanted to hug him.

see I told you.you are crazy about the kid.

shut up!  but when he saw me he looked panicked.his eyes became sad and his breathing became heavy.oh he must be thinking that I'm leaving him.

so without thinking much I spoke to hm softly.when I informed him about my business trip he looked releived. cute!

and when he smiled angelicaly and told me to be safe my heart felt like it would burst out of my body and fly to heven.

ewwww now you are being cringy and cheesy.gross.

ah I should really stop thinking about him.I think I'm going crazy.

..............................................................................................

now it's been 5 days since I left Taekwoon and I couldn't bear it anylonger.I'm gonna admit it. and hyogi isn't helping my situation exactly either .just a few minutes ago he sent me a message with a photo.the message was something like this.

"hyung taekwoonie's friend went home yesterday, because he had to visit his grandmother.so taekwoon must be lonely.I couldn't go and stay with him because of hakyeon hyung's workload.today I just went there for a minute to check up on hm while I was on a errand.look at this. he misses you..."

and there was a picture of Taekwoon sleeping on my bed cutely curled up on himself and hugging one of my pillows tightly.

argh that's enough.I'm gonna man up and admit it.

I quickly dialled my secratary's number .

after a few rings she picked up.

hello ,Miss Jinyoung, please book me a ticket back to korea right now."I almost shouted at the poor women.I couldn't help it.  

it's just that I feel like I would explode if I didn"t do anything about it.

"sir, It's too late in night to book a ticket now.I'll book you the first flight to korea tomarrow morning"

"okay just do it quickly.and tell soohyun he will be taking my place on meetings tomarrow onwards" I sad hurriedly and hung up.

wait a little my baby boy.I'll be there tomarrow.yes I admitted it to myself .Taekwoonie IS CUTE.though I'm still not sure about telling it to him.or anyother person for that matter.

just a few more hours..........

 

hey my little demons! sorry about the long wait.sorry if this is a bit rusty ,it's just been quite a long time since I wrote something.

please comment and tell me what you thought about the new chapter.I love all your comments.they are what keeps me going with this story.

thank you so much for reading this.