The First Embrace

Embrace

Leo's POV

reluctantly I followed the maid to Ravi's room.she opened the door for me and beckoned me in.his room is a light grey colour with furniture all black,and it was all clean except for his desk which has papers thrown all over it evrywhere.he was sitting on a chair near the desk focused on some papers.when I entered he lifted his head up ,gave me a glance and againe turned to his work.

"what are you doing here?"he asked in a cold and rough voice without even sparing me a glance.I flinched and stuttered.

"I ugh-I-II 'm h.."

"enough.I don't want to hear it.just shut up and get out.don't ever come back here."he almost growled.

even though I shouldn't care that some jerk was mean to me .It hurt me .I don't even know why I'm so hurt.there was a lump in my throat,

I turned around and tried to open the door but it wouldn'tbut then the maid began to speak.

"I'm really sorry sir.but the mistress told me to lock the door so you two can get to know  each other."

aish this really isn't happening right?he will kill me if I stay here.but when I slowly turned to him he was already looking at me. and I shifted in my place uncomfortable with the tension.

"WHATEVER! then stay.but don't touch anything and don't make a sound.just sit there and wait till they let you go" he ordered and turned back to his work.

I just watched him work.wow he is so handsome this up close.he has really smooth cheeks.and his hair looks good too."really he kind of look ethreal with sunlight making shadows on him and he look cute with his eyes focused on his paper .

"ahem " that broke me from my line of thoughts only for me to realise that I've been caught staring.

"quit staring kid.am I that amusing to you?" he glared at me.and I felt like dying from embarrassment.my face felt like it was on fire and 'i ducked my head down to save myself from furthur embarrassement.but then our moms called us down .

I stood up quickly and almost ran to the door but a sudden deep voice stopped me in my tracks.

"listen kid I don't like this marriage and I don't like you either.and I know you're just a gold digger whose after my money and fame.but because I 'm forced I'll act like nothing 's wrong but don't expect me to like you because I don't like you and I will never like you"

well that stabbed right through my heart.why do people always hate me.I mean why does he hate me ? he don't even know me.he really is a mean person as they say isn't he?

"I--I _I'm not.." I tried to explain but stopped it.

"stop it .I don't want to hear from someone pathetic like you.just get out" he almost screamed and pushed me out and closed the door in my face,

wow that hurts.I was holding my tears in the whole way home after that.Mrs.kim bid us goodbye but not before putting my *FUTURE HUSBAND"S* number in my phone.

...................................................................

it's been a week since I met Ravi. after that I never met him.thankfully.

although our parents tried to set us up on dates we were both busy.nontheless I couldn't get him out of my head. I mean I want to know what made him that much mean and cold towards people.he can't be like that since he was born right? somethig must've made him like that. ughhh I'm thinking about him again.

right now I'm practicing a song at my collage music room .yeah I do composition and songwritting as my major but I love singing.and it's already 7.00Pm but I really don't want to go home tonight.

but suddenly the light went out and the whole room went dark .I couldn't see anything.and I screamed.I ran to the door in a hurry and tried to get out but it was locked .that made me more panicked .and the room felt so hot and tight like I coundn't breath .my legs gave out and I fell to my knees.my chest felt like it was going to burst and. I'm scared of the dark.since that incident I'm afraid of the dark .If I'm alone in a dark space memories of the past comes back and I tend to have panick attacks.sure enough suddenly my head started to spin and memmories began to flash through my eyes.I struggled to get my phone and ask for help.

......

Ravi's POV

It's been a week since I was told to marry a kid.but what I really regret is the things I said to him.I shouldn't have said those things to him .he looked so hurt by them.I could've just explained nicely but no I have to go and be rude to a kid.honestly I was just irritated.

 actually he looked really innocent and cute like a soft little kitten. and when he got embarrassed I almost cooed and hugged him .

ahhh I think I'm going crazy.he's not cute.but he can't be a gold digger right?he doesn't look like one .he must've forced too.ughh there you go wonshik being all soft hearted .why are you even thinking about him? why do you even care.?

aish I think I've finally gone crazy now I'm talking to myself.but really ,this whole past week I was thinking about him and his stupid cute face,eyes,nose,lips and..ughh stop it mind he's NOT cute. while I was struggling my phone began to vibrate.it was from an unknown number but I picked it up anyway.

"hello"

"Ple-ple-ase help -me .s-saave me .please I don't want to be here .please " someone sobbed on the phone.he was almost begging and I could tell that he was having a hard time breathing.I almost asked who it is but then that voice registered .that soft voice couldn't belong to anyone else even if it's cracked slightly.and then I panicked.

"taekwoon-ah it's you right? .I'm Ravi .are you okay"WHAT'S HAPPENING?WHERE ARE YOU? "

"hyung save me .sa-save me please they are going to co-come ge-get me."he was sobbing so hard.

"taekwoon-ah don't wory.I'm here okay?just calm down and take a deep braeth. and now tell me where are you?"

"hyung please come .I don't wanna be alone .I'm at my collage music room but it's locked."

"okay I'm on my way .Just wait a little and please calm down .you're okay taekwoonie.you'll be okay" I tried to comfort him while runnig out of my office and getting into my car,

I knew where his campus was because these past few days all my mom did was filling me in on the life of taekwoon.

but I'm worried .what happened to him? why is he crying?and it looked like he was having a panick attack.I sped up the car and soon arrived at the campus.

with the help  of the guard I found the music room and got to know that there was a power outage on this part.so using my phone light I unlocked the door and went inside.even from outside his screams are heard and that made me very scared.

when I got inside the room I put the phone down in the middle of the room so I could see clearly and the scene infront of me made my heart ache.taekwoon was curled at the corner of the room knees pressed to his chest and sobbing and gasping while trembling like crazy.he looked so vulnerable and fragile that I wanted to wrap him up in my arms and not let anything bad touch him.

I made my way towards him but suddenly he began to scream.

"NO NO NO please don't kill me .please" he screamed and it looked like he was in some sort of a daze so  i kneeled down infront of him and grabbed his shoulders.he whimpered.

"taekwoon-ah it's me .you're okay baby boy.you're okay .I'm here now.I whispered gently and at that he broke out of his daze and looked into my eyes.

"Hyung" he said and pressed his face in to my chest while clucthing the back of my shirt tightly.I huugged hm tight and rubbed circles on his back to calm him while whispering gently.he just pressed himself closer to me and gripped me really tightly like I would dissapear if I let go.

we were hugging for I don't know how long .but by the time he calmed down my legs have fell asleep and his eyes were drooping from exhaustion.so I got him on my back and walked to the car.then I buckled him in and drove him to my house.when I arrived I carried him to my bedroom and tried to wake him up to take a bathe,but he couldn't because he was exhausted from all that crying and the panick attack,

poor kid.I wonder what made him like that.something must've happend to him when he was little.he kept calling his parents to save him.

he wouldn't wake up so I decided to let him sleep.so I procceeded to get him out of his clothes except for briefs and succeded in dressing him in loose white T-shirl and comfy short.then I tucked him in and stood up to walk away.but he held on to my hand and mumbled a "stay"so I sat on the edge of the bed and ran a hand through his hair.

"taekwoon-ah what happened to you?what made you this vulnerable? right now I can't even believe I thoght you were a gold digger.you are innocent as much as you look."

"wait what am I even saying? no no no this can't happen.he maybe innocent ,but you can't like him wonshik.you've already done too much.you could've just gotten him home.you are already too attached .see you even worry about him and is protective of him.you can't do this no no just don't let him be attached to you either .evryone leaves you like that.everyone get sick of you after sometime.don't get hurt again."

I quickly stood up and went to sleep on the couch.

next morning when I woke up he was still sleeping.actually he wasn't on the bed only a cocoon blankets could be seen and at the top you can see a mop of black hair.

cute.

NO RAVI NO ,HE 'S NOT CUTE .

while I was struggling he woke up and sat on the bed .I almost squealed at the sight of him though.

awwwww he is so cute

actually he was just sitting there with his hair dishevelled and the loose white shirt halfway down his bicep while rubbing his eyes with a fist. In that moment he was the epitome of cuteness.he looked so innocent that I just wanted to hug him.

if this is the scene I'm going to waake up to everyday then I'll gladly marry him.ah I just want to kiss his cute cheek.

NO NO NO bad Ravi /bad ravi.what are you thinkng?you DON'T like him.you shouldn't like him.he's just a kid .don't be a ert Ravi."

He finished rubbing his eyes and he looke around the room confusedly. cute

when he noticed me his eyes went whide and he blushed a pretty pink. so cute ahhhh

nooooooo, he is killing me,he's not cute.the way he looks confused is not cute.his pretty blush is not cute at all.ughh

"ravi hyung" he looked startled.

"ahh, taekwoon get up  and go wash up .your clothes must be in the bathroom."I ordered and turned around.he gave me a confused look but nontheless obeyed me.when he came back out.I was prepared.

"taekwoon now go home and remeber I still don't like you.so don't think last night changed anything.let's just pretend it never happend.so now go."I told him with a glare.

after I said that I regretted it so much.look on his eyes made my heart break and it pained me somuch but I have to do this.I can't get close to him.

"o-okay hyung .anyway thank you for your help."he said and his voice cracked.I just stared and he walked away with hunched shoulders.the look he gave me almost made me hold onto him and say I didn't mean anything.ALMOST.....

sentences in italic are wonshiks mind talking to him.(his thougts)

so here's the new chapter.sorry for taking so long.if you think this is good please leave a comment.

thanks for all the subscribers and upvoters

and also thanks for all the lovely comments,

Benfasha23, KTsuki-chan, vixx_chickbap, Miss133 and meilidwi

thank you soo much for reading and supporting this fic.

 

sorry for the mistakes.this is kid of rushed because of my busy shedule